LOP Gold City of Love

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: LOP Gold City of Love

Postby Brigma » Sat, 14Nov08 17:40

TeineWolf wrote:
walrus13 wrote:For the taylor ending you need the notebook and to look at the apartment for something to do online
after that you need 12 hours left in your day to spend the day with her
Thanks, that makes sense. Never knew what the laptop could be used for. Haven't played too many career arcs yet, mostly trigger hunting. I know there's something missing from the PDA screen, and my hunch is, that this will turn out to be that!

EDIT: I am missing something with Taylor. I have literally bought everything. All the girls love Rick. But I never got the call Lauren for a visit option. So on that note, I think I know what did wrong.

For Taylor:
-Go to the beach, Alice and Taylor should be there, pick Alice. If you've previously done this and picked Taylor, go back to the beach and scene with Alice will randomly happen.
-Play through scene with Alice, Taylor will pop up and invite you two on her boat.
-Open your PDA and select boat trip
-Play through options and select Taylor
-She'll say something about going on a trip
-Go back to your house and research trips
-Invite Taylor on a trip
-Play through, cum inside her for Taylor ending

Has anyone figured out endings 5 or 6? Or anyone figured out how to get the scene with the flight attendant jerking 2 guys off? (it's in the bonus pics)
Brigma
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby TeineWolf » Sat, 14Nov08 22:10

Brigma wrote:Has anyone figured out endings 5 or 6? Or anyone figured out how to get the scene with the flight attendant jerking 2 guys off? (it's in the bonus pics)
Thanks to your help, I've gotten the final achievement, and seen the bonus picture gallery. At first look, there's some hunches I need to try, that might get to the endings. Or alternate scenes if they exist.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby wicked035 » Sun, 14Nov09 04:09

Nice game. Once you get used to after few playthroughs you can quite easily get good stats and lots of money(and lots of relationship points and scenes with girls). As RPG not bad, but I do have to criticise maybe lack of scenes because you dont get that much sex scenes and you dont have too much options with them.

Have few question:

Managed to pull endings 1,2,3,7 but have no idea about 4,5,6. How to get those?

Will get spoilers for next because will describe some of the scenes to see if someone has get something more

Alice- scene with basketball player and his girl for achievment if you leave Alice with him, scene at beach if you choose her and when Taylor invites on boat, boat scene with Taylor and her and camping for ending
Taylor- scene at club which ends up in train, beach scene if you choose her, boat scene with Alice and her if you choose that option and island scene for ending
Lauren- scene at gym with Taylor, when you help her carry stuff and end up in bathub, scene at Metro(btw kinda anticlimatic because I didnt get anything in that scene from some reason), scene with Ferrari and final scene at your home with ending

So, what did I miss? [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
wicked035
great white shark

Postby TeineWolf » Sun, 14Nov09 06:18

wicked035 wrote:Nice game. Once you get used to after few playthroughs you can quite easily get good stats and lots of money(and lots of relationship points and scenes with girls). As RPG not bad, but I do have to criticise maybe lack of scenes because you dont get that much sex scenes and you dont have too much options with them.

Have few question:

Managed to pull endings 1,2,3,7 but have no idea about 4,5,6. How to get those?

Will get spoilers for next because will describe some of the scenes to see if someone has get something more

Alice- scene with basketball player and his girl for achievment if you leave Alice with him, scene at beach if you choose her and when Taylor invites on boat, boat scene with Taylor and her and camping for ending
Taylor- scene at club which ends up in train, beach scene if you choose her, boat scene with Alice and her if you choose that option and island scene for ending
Lauren- scene at gym with Taylor, when you help her carry stuff and end up in bathub, scene at Metro(btw kinda anticlimatic because I didnt get anything in that scene from some reason), scene with Ferrari and final scene at your home with ending

So, what did I miss? [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
A lot of the stuff is set by triggers, to start an event. Then during those events, levels are checked to see if the scene ends, or continues. For example:

Lauren at the gym, is triggered by relationship change. Moving, is triggered by relationship change. When you help her move, with a body less than 3, you don't get to the bath tub.

Taylor on the Subway, is also triggered similar. But if your attraction level is lower than needed, all you will get is the leg rub. With the higher level plateu, you get the booty shuffle.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby wicked035 » Sun, 14Nov09 15:59

Did both of those, just wondering what did I miss and how to get more of the endings. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
wicked035
great white shark

Postby stcro1 » Sun, 14Nov09 18:19

is there maybe a way to have threesome with alice and taylor?
on game page there is image of them both naked with rick,anyone maybe found it?
stcro1
great white shark

Postby TeineWolf » Sun, 14Nov09 23:41

stcro1 wrote:is there maybe a way to have threesome with alice and taylor?
I've kinda rushed through the endings, so I can retest ideas that pop up. I am not 100%, if the pics aren't from Ending #4. It slipped my mind last night, that one of the pics in the bonus gallery, is from that same Ending.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby sharksfan » Mon, 14Nov10 00:07

Hello all,
Can someone help me with the Ferrari Flashing achievement with Lauren. How do you trigger this achievement or how do you go about getting it. Thank you so much in advance!!

Best regards,
sharksfan
sharksfan
great white shark

Postby wicked035 » Mon, 14Nov10 00:50

stcro1 wrote:is there maybe a way to have threesome with alice and taylor?

As for that I think
its just boat scene. When you get enough relationship with both you meet them both at beach. Then you can get "Fake or Real" achievment with Alice and Taylor will pop up to invite on boat. Then at PDA you can arange trip and go with both of them. Sadly, didnt disvovere you can do anything else except some peting beetween you tree and get one more achievment and ending with one of two girls you choose.

sharksfan wrote:Hello all,
Can someone help me with the Ferrari Flashing achievement with Lauren. How do you trigger this achievement or how do you go about getting it. Thank you so much in advance!!

Best regards,
sharksfan

Well

First you need Alison to take you at basketball playrs house. Then you hook up with his girl and leave Alisson with player. Then he will get to your house after that and say that he is sorry for messing with your girl and give you Ferrari for a ride. Then you can arrange Ferrari trip with Lauren and with high relationship with her and good choose of options you can get her to drive topless with you :)
wicked035
great white shark

Postby sharksfan » Mon, 14Nov10 01:50

Thank you wicked035. I just tried and that worked perfectly. Thank you very much!
sharksfan
great white shark

Postby xravensfan » Mon, 14Nov10 05:05

Good information. Got endings with 2 of the girls, but not Lauren...

I have had the gusher at the house... and asked her to spend the night, but it just does the whole scene again... Do I have to have that AFTER she rides in the car?

I wonder what happens if you
if you pull out with Taylor, or choose to just call Alice...
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby xravensfan » Mon, 14Nov10 06:00

Also with the bonus pics...
I have not gotten the sauna one, the 69 one, the wedding dress one, and the stewardess one...
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby ramalam » Mon, 14Nov10 08:21

Any new hints on the endings 4,5 and 6?
ramalam
Pilot fish

Postby TeineWolf » Mon, 14Nov10 08:35

ramalam wrote:Any new hints on the endings 4,5 and 6?
Ending 4, IRC is the ending with Taylor and Alice. I am going to be experimenting with that arc tomorrow. If it is, then I know how to get to that ending.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby chiron » Mon, 14Nov10 08:56

Endings
1: Time to Grow Up (Taylor)
triggerd at beach - chose alice
boat trip - chose taylor
use notebook at apartment
cum inside

2: Worth the Wait (Lauren)
invite her to your apartement (2. Time)
ask her to stay (bug until v 1.01)

3: Turning a Ho into a...you know (Alice)
go camping
ask her to move in

4: All good Things... (Alice and Taylor)
triggerd at beach - chose Alice
boat trip - chose Alice
camping, don't ask her to move in

5: not found
6: not found
7: If at First you Don't Succeed (no girl)
chiron
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games