LOP Gold City of Love

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: LOP Gold City of Love

Postby ozguy » Mon, 15Aug17 01:23

saolo996 wrote:They actually DO disappear after you talk with them.
Try to
Talk to Taylor at 14.00 then to go back to the Gym at 15.00, she is supposed to be there till 19.00 but you won't find her.
Same for Alice: speak with her in the VIP at 18.00, then do something and come back there at 20.00... You'll find an empty VIP area.

Alice seems to be an exception. I have been able to talk to Taylor, Kim, and Lauren multiple times in a day. You can leave the location, visit another location, then come back. Useful if you pick the wrong date option, so long as time is still available.
ozguy
great white shark

Postby saolo996 » Mon, 15Aug17 02:28

ozguy wrote:
saolo996 wrote:They actually DO disappear after you talk with them.
Try to
Talk to Taylor at 14.00 then to go back to the Gym at 15.00, she is supposed to be there till 19.00 but you won't find her.
Same for Alice: speak with her in the VIP at 18.00, then do something and come back there at 20.00... You'll find an empty VIP area.

Alice seems to be an exception. I have been able to talk to Taylor, Kim, and Lauren multiple times in a day. You can leave the location, visit another location, then come back. Useful if you pick the wrong date option, so long as time is still available.

Maybe it's just matter to change location for an hour, I don't remember if I tried that. Last playthroughs I was focused on Kim and having the threesome on the boat! That scene had to much unreleased sexual tension, before!!!
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby wicked035 » Mon, 15Aug17 04:22

Hm, I like Kim and graphics but kinda dissatisfied:

1. It takes freakin too much for game to load. Dunno if its mine problem or in general but tried few times and even on lowest graphic its slow.
2. Kinda dissapointed with Kims progression. Expected more development on bathroom scene(perhaps BJ) but got nothing. And from someone like her would expect anal finish in progress of storyline but didnt got one. :(

Graphics is great but expected more with expansion story. Still great game and kudos for that, dont think I didnt enjoyed playing it before and now. :)

Couple of questions:

Am I missing something with Kim? Followed walkthrough, got museum scene, club scene(that I described before), club scene with BJ afterwards when called on PDA, Ferrari scene and after date at dinner scene with her hubby and her and ending afterward.

Oh and

Is there more of original expansion except mermaid achievment and ending with it. Like maybe extended scene with Lauren or something like that.

Oh and forgot

Are there any anal scenes at all? Played a lot before but cant remember lol.
wicked035
great white shark

Postby saolo996 » Mon, 15Aug17 13:30

wicked035 wrote:Hm, I like Kim and graphics but kinda dissatisfied:

1. It takes freakin too much for game to load. Dunno if its mine problem or in general but tried few times and even on lowest graphic its slow.
2. Kinda dissapointed with Kims progression. Expected more development on bathroom scene(perhaps BJ) but got nothing. And from someone like her would expect anal finish in progress of storyline but didnt got one. :(

Graphics is great but expected more with expansion story. Still great game and kudos for that, dont think I didnt enjoyed playing it before and now. :)

Couple of questions:

Am I missing something with Kim? Followed walkthrough, got museum scene, club scene(that I described before), club scene with BJ afterwards when called on PDA, Ferrari scene and after date at dinner scene with her hubby and her and ending afterward.

Oh and

Is there more of original expansion except mermaid achievment and ending with it. Like maybe extended scene with Lauren or something like that.

Oh and forgot

Are there any anal scenes at all? Played a lot before but cant remember lol.

To be honest... Me too I was expecting something more from Kim!
I think It could (have been) be nice something as
a DP while having a threesome with her and her hubby. Or at least an interaction between all the three, instead of simply fucking her blindfolded while he's watching.

For my experience after playing it you're not missing anything, I had the same interactions as you. Maybe someone else had something different.

And about your other questions...
The only revisited sex scene is the one on the boat (I say it again: finally!!!). Nothing more with Lauren.
About Anal there is no "active", I mean that Alice is having it with the football player but you only read about it, and always with Alice you have it in one of the game endings when you see a scene of you and her having sex with you on her ass and a black dildo in her pussy.
So I'm gonna say again another thing I already said several times under some posts... It would be nice to have the chance to play some sex scenes during game endings!!! Am I the only one thinking like that?
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby dhans7776 » Wed, 15Sep23 03:55

Love the game...decent dialog and great visuals. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
[img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
dhans7776
great white shark

Previous

Return to Free sexy games