Unfaithful/Infidèle ? [FR][EN][DE/RU] V1.3.0.8 (26/04/2022)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Infidèle [FR] [EN]

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 15Dec03 22:13

chrispool wrote:
wildride wrote:The English version (75% translated) For book writing gives weird results, in Rags 3.0.59

1st time:
1hr - 90 Words
2hrs - 3 Words
4hrs - 0 Words

After that 1st hour subsequent ones only produce 3-5 words per time. ie doing 4x1hr I have 98 words written.

French version has the same issue. Very annoying. I miss the money cheat of the precedent versions.

Well with the fact that i see untranslated items in the laters 75% version wich were in a previous version translated. I think Zigmut modifies first the french version, then copies that over and starts translating from there. So i would have been suprised if the french version didn't contain the same bugs.

Also i cheat with cheatengine, made a post here. Lot of values can be found for Infidèle / unfaithfull : Energy, money, hygiëne, relationship , the relationship between Noëlle and Sarah, strenght , words written for book. house chores. libido. Probaly forgetting something
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

sex: Masculine

Postby ptmg30 » Fri, 15Dec04 14:12

I play it on the 2.4 engine and did the 'fix' in the control panel and I was able to write a 10,000 book in an hour.
ptmg30
lagoon predator

Postby arielha » Fri, 15Dec04 16:06

Skelaturi wrote:
chrispool wrote:
wildride wrote:The English version (75% translated) For book writing gives weird results, in Rags 3.0.59

1st time:
1hr - 90 Words
2hrs - 3 Words
4hrs - 0 Words

After that 1st hour subsequent ones only produce 3-5 words per time. ie doing 4x1hr I have 98 words written.

French version has the same issue. Very annoying. I miss the money cheat of the precedent versions.

Well with the fact that i see untranslated items in the laters 75% version wich were in a previous version translated. I think Zigmut modifies first the french version, then copies that over and starts translating from there. So i would have been suprised if the french version didn't contain the same bugs.

Also i cheat with cheatengine, made a post here. Lot of values can be found for Infidèle / unfaithfull : Energy, money, hygiëne, relationship , the relationship between Noëlle and Sarah, strenght , words written for book. house chores. libido. Probaly forgetting something

How you found the relationship between Noëlle and Sarah?
arielha
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby Skelaturi » Fri, 15Dec04 17:49

arielha wrote:How you found the relationship between Noëlle and Sarah?

with trial and error. Cause i do not want to derail this topic with CE answers, i suggest either pming me or have some fun yourself with CE. Really its fun previous version i wanted to know how much hidden values i could find. And you seen my list
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby ttant » Fri, 15Dec04 20:00

Am I the only one to get popup like this one:

Rags can not process the command correctly. Please try running one of the RAGS legacy versions. This game was created using Rags version 3.0.59.0. Rags Legacy versions are available at http://www.ragsgame.com/downloads.aspx

Rags Game System Player Version:3.0.59.0

If someone know how to fix this, please, tell me.
ttant
star of the reef

Postby arielha » Fri, 15Dec04 22:11

where this patch game end?

i allready went into the university once, and got the blonde, the she start ask money, and i gived a lot of times, and to test i stop give, i only lost some affect with sarah and some money, i can kiss noel in the same room with sarah, fuck sarah in the living room with noel, wich more?

the cerise arc, i go to her house, saw a lot of photos, thats all? she dont speak with me.
arielha
Pilot fish

Postby nerio » Sat, 15Dec05 00:16

First comment - Zigmut: Merci bien! (si mersi mult, si mulumesc frumos!)

I am unclear as to your comment earlier. The use of "," versus "." as decimal separator is a problem sau nu?
nerio
great white shark

Postby wildride » Sat, 15Dec05 00:21

arielha wrote:where this patch game end?

i allready went into the university once, and got the blonde, the she start ask money, and i gived a lot of times, and to test i stop give, i only lost some affect with sarah and some money, i can kiss noel in the same room with sarah, fuck sarah in the living room with noel, wich more?

the cerise arc, i go to her house, saw a lot of photos, thats all? she dont speak with me.

have you done webcam with Cerise? It does seem somewhat broken though, you find all the photos (16 different sets 2-3 per room) when you go there and it should give a message about going there before 22:00, however staying doesnt allow any progress, so I left came back and no progress. Tried going home then returning following day and get a "its already open" message when ringing the doorbell but theres no entrance available. Thats when I tried her webcam. But still I think it is supposed to carry on in person, just is closed off. Now she is never home to even try anymore.
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby wildride » Sat, 15Dec05 00:28

nerio wrote:First comment - Zigmut: Merci bien! (si mersi mult, si mulumesc frumos!)

I am unclear as to your comment earlier. The use of "," versus "." as decimal separator is a problem sau nu?

Bassically Zigmut uses a different character set being in french.

This means where we would use 3.14 he would use 3,14

in control panel (settings in windows 10) there is a Region and language grouping. You will need to alter the value for decimal places located in "additional date time & region settings". When you first start you want to be with ". "but after a few weeks in game you need to switch it to a "," to avoid a bug that takes your relationship with Noelle back to the beginning.
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby arielha » Sat, 15Dec05 16:54

wildride wrote:
arielha wrote:where this patch game end?

have you done webcam with Cerise? It does seem somewhat broken though, you find all the photos (16 different sets 2-3 per room) when you go there and it should give a message about going there before 22:00, however staying doesnt allow any progress, so I left came back and no progress. Tried going home then returning following day and get a "its already open" message when ringing the doorbell but theres no entrance available. Thats when I tried her webcam. But still I think it is supposed to carry on in person, just is closed off. Now she is never home to even try anymore.

Same issue here
arielha
Pilot fish

Postby Morgwen » Sat, 15Dec05 19:02

ttant wrote:Am I the only one to get popup like this one:

Rags can not process the command correctly. Please try running one of the RAGS legacy versions. This game was created using Rags version 3.0.59.0. Rags Legacy versions are available at http://www.ragsgame.com/downloads.aspx

Rags Game System Player Version:3.0.59.0.

No, you are not the only one...
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Postby chrispool » Sat, 15Dec05 19:49

Morgwen wrote:
ttant wrote:Am I the only one to get popup like this one:

Rags Game System Player Version:3.0.59.0.

No, you are not the only one...

Me too. But I have always encountered this message with the game, even with its previous versions, and with all rags versions I have tried... It's a little annoying, but not a major bug.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby krzysiek88 » Sun, 15Dec06 10:50

Hello guys I have a few questions
* My game starts with Attraction -Sarah: -200170 Is there a chance to change it as in the earlier version
* how to find pictures on the Internet of Noelle
Manny thanks
krzysiek88
great white shark

Postby ttant » Sun, 15Dec06 11:42

krzysiek88 wrote:Hello guys I have a few questions
* My game starts with Attraction -Sarah: -200170 Is there a chance to change it as in the earlier version
* how to find pictures on the Internet of Noelle
Manny thanks

1. not anymore
2. talk to her, she will reveal her pseudonym. just browse for that using the computer.
ttant
star of the reef

Postby krzysiek88 » Sun, 15Dec06 14:12

Sucks, I do not know what to do because I never gonna get 20k wiht Sarah to have 0 [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] and what is her nick name please [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
krzysiek88
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games