Unfaithful/Infidèle ? [FR][EN][DE/RU] V1.3.0.8 (26/04/2022)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Unfaithful ? - Infidèle ? [FR] [EN] V1.0.6.1 (16/08/2017

Postby Goblin » Wed, 17Aug16 17:38

Noelle doesnt seem to go to the shopping center with you anymore. There is a prompt where she asks to go with you, but when you get to the mall she is not there and nothing happens when you go back.
Goblin
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Sarchx » Wed, 17Aug16 21:40

Goblin wrote:Noelle doesnt seem to go to the shopping center with you anymore. There is a prompt where she asks to go with you, but when you get to the mall she is not there and nothing happens when you go back.

I've had it happen, you can meet her in the tech-shop when she's with you. Haven't had the even happen on the way back yet though.
Sarchx
Sarchx
lagoon predator

Postby morpheusahrms » Wed, 17Aug16 22:00

Hello Zigmut. VERY nice to see you back working on the game, I loved the RAGS iteration and so far was quite happy with the QSP conversion. Great work, thank you!

Still I found a few points you might want to look into. (Note I checked those issues with your newest version and they are still there, but you did a good job fixing a lot of other stuff, good job!)

Translation Recommendations:

I put those first as I will refer to some of these during the other stuff I wanted to comment on, so I got them out of my system ;-)

-"Privacy" is perfectly understandable, but "Intimacy" would be a better choice to convey what that stat really is from the beginning
-"Cul" - Not an english word, and the literal translation "ass" is not used in the same way as in french (rather the contrary even if I think about it...) Again, one can infer the meaning, but changing it to "sex" would make things easier
-"Pretty pretty" in the description of Noelle (first line) and Sarah (third line) is not quite clear
-"Mrs La Vendeuse de jerseys" is not translated
-"Mme La Libraire" is not translated
-In the Settings Menu, "small" is still called "petite" in the english version
-The text of the "SMS of ass" (Literal translation that makes no sense in english, see below what I say about "sexy" and "cul") to Sarah says: " You always make me such an effect!" Which makes not much sense either. "You always make me so hot" would probably be better. Same goes for the player "SMS of ass" to Noelle: "You make me a crazy effect as always :)" again ""You make me crazy hot as always" would be better.
-The "sexy" text message to Noelle says: "So you put underwear this morning?" which is not perfect. "Did you put on underwear this morning?" would be better.
-Generally: It would make sense to change "sexy" and "cul" in the english language version to "flirty" (instead of the sexy used now) and "sexy" (instead of cul) to make things clearer (for exaple when choosing talk topics or kinds of texts to send).
-In the Additional Desc. window, the Date is given in the form of "We are the Monday 31 May 2015" "It is Monday..." would be the better choice.
-In the second layer of the texting menue, "sms" is used instead of "text" which could confuse our american friends (eg. "Text with Sarah > Send a sexy sms")

Possible Bugs:

I say possible, because a few things that struck me as bugs worked themselfes out during longer play. I will adress them further down thogh as it might be a good idea to slightly redesign those points for a better and smoother game experience.

- I am currently on 341 Privacy with Noelle. When I talk "sexy" with her I get the line: "You feel you can talk frankly about ass with Noelle." which would also roughly be the same as with the old version when you could talk about sex/cul with her around 330. But I still get the "bad reaction" pop up and the loss of relationship points. But I CAN send her sextings (sms de cul) with her reacting positively. Maybe you did tweak the numbers there but still have some triggers on the old ones?

- I am at 500 relationship with Sarah and already have sex with her all the way. Still when I try to go for the "deep massage" I loose 2 points everytime, even though the event itself plays out ok all the way to her orgasm.

- Texts (sms) seem not to have any effect on privacy at all. Neither positive nor negative. Is this by design?

- I had the first "Kitchen" event scene with Noelle at 9 pm, but nothing since then, even after 10 days ingame time trying to get the teasing scenes (with LOADS of reloads ;-)). Maybe the loop is broken?

- After the Gala event and going all the way with Natalie, I get text messages from her every hour or so, going back all the way back to the start of the game. The texts are empty except the time stamp and I have no options to send texts of my own (which could be by design of course, but certainly not the spam).

- Sarah seems not to be able to be found in the University building after it becomes accessible after the Gala. I spent an entire day in her office twice without her showing up (Thank goodness for Save games! ;-))

- In the last version, the Computer Book for Dummies seems to have been buggy, as it did not advance time until the second read.

- Events like the drawing of the lottery numbers, interfere with whatever you do last before they are triggered. For example giving a massage or such. It would be good to move them to something like going to sleep instead to avoid problems.

Improved Gameplay:

These are points that I think could improve the gameplay experience, especially for people new to the game.

Make all locations visible, even if they are not yet accessible, so players know what to look out for later (or just to check again periodically). The Sex Shop (I guess its still there?) for example. I was surprised to find the "For Men" shop suddenly, having thought it was not yet in the game maybe. Also maybe add opening times to the descriptions. I had to reload and try a few times to find the appliance shop open to buy the coffee machine.

Flowers and Chocolate are useless at the moment. Adding just 1 and 2 Points is not worth the effort going out to buy them.

The energy penalty for a walk in the Park with Noelle and Peter is a bit too high in my opinion

Money for writing is a bit low, considering the price of stuff. More income balanced with weekly expenses would make the game a bit faster and more believable.

Having a starting Strength of 100 and the max at 1000 is a bit much considering that all sporty actions outside the gym only give 1 and you loose some every day you are idle. Considering the money you can make from writing is rather little, the 200 a week for the gym is very steep that way. 5 days of 5 h squats would net you 205 points, which is ok, but an hour Jogging or Swimming should get you more than just 1, especially as there is also the time you have to spend (and cannot flirt around ;-))

The University looks awfully big. I managed to get lost a couple of times. Maybe it would be wise to scale it down a bit to the essential areas?

Maybe consider an "easy" mode that gives you higher income and higher relationship rewards for players who cannot invest so m uch time but still would like to experience the whole game. (I have played 10 hours already and just started to get to the sexy stuff)

Please consider strongly to make a list with "Relationship-Thresholds" available (like the Walkthrough at page 30 in this thread did. E.g. "At 270 Noelle will start to flirt and accept being groped in the bathroom"). This makes it easier to test the game and also it makes it easier for novices to stay interested and willing to spend more hours on the game"

Ok this already got way too long, even though I am sure I forgot something that I will remember right after hitting submit ;-)

Thanks again for your great work and a very fun game!
Last edited by morpheusahrms on Wed, 17Aug16 22:38, edited 4 times in total.
morpheusahrms
Pilot fish

Postby wildride » Wed, 17Aug16 22:02

Im going to ask this as it is a little odd, but the time advances kinda oddly sometimes ie:
Start at 6h 0m
Read a book, and its 6h 59m so not into the next hour.
Read again and its 8h 0m.

I just got dont writing for 4 hours and came out of the office and walked unexpectantly into Noelle. I had started at 8 something (didnt note) and it was 11:59. Thought it was 12 and I was off to brush my teeth before lunch :P

I hadnt noticed this as a problem before, and I think its because if it gives you a +1m on the first interaction its ok for all time. But if it gives a -1m your doing a repeat/skip cycle. Even restarting did not help matters here, had to delete save files to correct it and actions I had "already done today" on restart during day 1.

Wondering if by design to keep us on our toes or a mistake? If by design can it be fixed to the proper hour? It seems randomly adding/losing minutes so sometimes you get the same hour twice and miss the next, could lead to some missed moments ie lunch/dinner.
Last edited by wildride on Wed, 17Aug16 23:20, edited 3 times in total.
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby wildride » Wed, 17Aug16 22:05

morpheusahrms wrote:
Translation Recommendations:

I put those first as I will refer to some of these during the other stuff I wanted to comment on, so I got them out of my system ;-)

-"Privacy" is perfectly understandable, but "Intimacy" would be a better choice to convey what that stat really is from the beginning
-"Cul" - Not an english word, and the literal translation "ass" is not used in the same way as in french (rather the contrary even if I think about it...) Again, one can infer the meaning, but changing it to "sex" would make things easier
-"Pretty pretty" in the description of Noelle (first line) and Sarah (third line) is not quite clear
-"Mrs La Vendeuse de jerseys" is not translated
-"Mme La Libraire" is not translated
-In the Settings Menu, "small" is still called "petite" in the english version
-The text of the "SMS of ass" (Literal translation that makes no sense in english, see below what I say about "sexy" and "cul") to Sarah says: " You always make me such an effect!" Which makes not much sense either. "You always make me so hot" would probably be better. Same goes for the player "SMS of ass" to Noelle: "You make me a crazy effect as always :)" again ""You make me crazy hot as always" would be better.
-The "sexy" text message to Noelle says: "So you put underwear this morning?" which is not perfect. "Did you put on underwear this morning?" would be better.
-Generally: It would make sense to change "sexy" and "cul" in the english language version to "flirty" (instead of the sexy used now) and "sexy" (instead of cul) to make things clearer (for exaple when choosing talk topics or kinds of texts to send).
-In the Additional Desc. window, the Date is given in the form of "We are the Monday 31 May 2015" "It is Monday..." would be the better choice.
-In the second layer of the texting menue, "sms" is used instead of "text" which could confuse our american friends (eg. "Text with Sarah > Send a sexy sms")

Some of those translations I have added a re-translation for in the translation site (go into "game options>How to play" for a link to it) Zig wont mind the help, Ive been playing through slowly doing them and really only up to where you can start massaging Sarah, and Noelle was around 80 Privacy.

Basically if I see something off I do a search for it (leave out names as those are variables and wont be found) ie "You send a text to Noelle" in game would be "You send a text to <<variable>>" If you just put "You send a text to" into the search it should find it and more if there is like a "You send a text to Sarah" also in the game.

Edit: I agree this seems more "intimacy" as a better word. On some of the translations for example: Aside from increasing your privacy with <<$str_pnj_1>>, the discussion is no longer of much use to get you closer to her. this change is better english, however the same words in a different sentence in french for example To give them some privacy, you advise them to move out to the garden. is correct. This is translating À part pour augmenter votre intimité avec <<$str_pnj_1>> and Afin de leur laisser un peu d'intimité, vous leur conseillez de s'installer dans le jardin. respectively. But the first is getting closer (intimacy) and the second seperation (privacy).

Ive not changed these in the translation matrix, I think Zigmut should make the call first as intimité seems to be translating to two different meanings depending on context. I would recommend a change to Intimacy level.
Privacy is a circumstance ie you need privacy to go to the toilet.
Intimacy is a feeling ie you are showing intimacy with someone when you kiss.
Last edited by wildride on Wed, 17Aug16 23:03, edited 1 time in total.
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby morpheusahrms » Wed, 17Aug16 22:21

wildride wrote:
Some of those translations I have added a re-translation for in the translation site (go into "game options>How to play" for a link to it) Zig wont mind the help, Ive been playing through slowly doing them and really only up to where you can start massaging Sarah, and Noelle was around 80 Privacy.

Basically if I see something off I do a search for it (leave out names as those are variables and wont be found) ie "You send a text to Noelle" in game would be "You send a text to <<variable>>" If you just put "You send a text to" into the search it should find it and more if there is like a "You send a text to Sarah" also in the game.

Thanks for the heads up. Turns out I never really read that part, being all "bah, I know the game and qsp, so lets start". IT guys NEVER read the F****** manual after all ;-p

Cheers!
morpheusahrms
Pilot fish

Postby wildride » Wed, 17Aug16 22:25

morpheusahrms wrote:
wildride wrote:

Thanks for the heads up. Turns out I never really read that part, being all "bah, I know the game and qsp, so lets start". IT guys NEVER read the F****** manual after all ;-p

Cheers!

Neither do I.. tbh I was going to write a post of translation fixes, went into that section to check if any translation needed and saw it.
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby Goblin » Wed, 17Aug16 23:02

Sarchx wrote:
Goblin wrote:Noelle doesnt seem to go to the shopping center with you anymore. There is a prompt where she asks to go with you, but when you get to the mall she is not there and nothing happens when you go back.

I've had it happen, you can meet her in the tech-shop when she's with you. Haven't had the even happen on the way back yet though.

Yeah i know, but after the last update she is not in tech-shop anymore, at least for me.
Goblin
Pilot fish

Postby Marduk99 » Thu, 17Aug17 12:24

What is the trigger for Noelle to visit you in your bedroom?

Finally the kitchen scene triggered after I used the latest patch, but I can't seem to get the bedroom scene to trigger. Have her at 460ish right now. Have tried to enter bedroom many times while wife is not home and tried to read in bedroom too.

This is an old save if that matters.

If I have to restart I don't think I can do it, haha. The grinding in this game is next level.
Marduk99
sirens hunter

Postby wildride » Thu, 17Aug17 13:04

If your trying to took at the old walkthrough for triggers, dont Zig changed those even before this release.

If memory serves right it was 520/580 when she did that but please dont rely on my brain, its a shambles. Effectively been running on 2h sleep per day for the last 6 months so takes me a lot longer than it should to process anything.
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby wildride » Thu, 17Aug17 13:15

In regards to hygiene and working.. a lot of complaints I see are saying that working is giving too much.

Ive looked into it and wondered if the values are correct
Costs on notepad (gotta get a PC)
1h = +100 words -15 Energy -10 Hygiene
2h = +240 words -30 Energy -20 Hygiene (120w 15e 10h per hour)
4h = +540 words -50 Energy -55 Hygiene (130w 12.5e 13.75h per hour)

4x1h sessions will cost 60e and 40h, giving 400 words (aprox).
2x2h sessions will cost 60e and 40h, giving 480 words (aprox).
1x4h session will cost 50e and 55h. giving 540 words (aprox).

Meanwhile running is costing 20e and 15h.

I do believe the energy cost for all is fine, but the hygiene seems a little strong on the 4 hour one. Might work better keeping that in line with the 1 and 2 hour, or is there some thinking going on that Im not getting to make writing so bad after 2 hours? ie is the character crapping his pants?

Because right now its less detrimental to do 2x2h sessions than a straight 4h.

As for the comment about strength, not really looked at it yet but I agree jogging seems a bit low if only giving 1. Granted you also have swimming and the Gym but maybe these that only gain 1 should gain 5 and gym should increment upwards from that.

To counter that have snacks take away 1 each. Id add meals but if your not eating its worse than actually eating so maybe if you skip lunch/dinner they count as a negative?

Not sure on this but someone posted on another forum:
"Nice stupid bug with the Noelie's laptop...
You have to rename all the $etat_ordinateur_noelie by $etat_ordinateur , especially in 'objet_ordinateur-portable'."

I thought it was not supposed to be unlockable at all times and you needed to meet particular conditions ie have her allow you to use it in her presence and then learn how to hack via the book you buy. BUt thats me not really bothering with that little part of the game since 0.3.
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby Zigmut » Thu, 17Aug17 15:15

1.0.7.1 available !
Big thx to wildride for his help with the translation.
Thank you all again for feedback and tips

Changing the hours calculation (no xxh01 or else)
    Improvement when you start a game
    Adjustments some hygiene's variables
    Correction of the use of the book on computer science
    Fixed an issue to access the noelie computer
    Correction of translations
    Adjustment of variables related to book writing (written words / money)
    Adjustment of the cost of the bouquet and the chocolate box (very cheap now)
    Some typo corrections
    The password for Noelie's computer is no case-sensitive now
    You can watch porn on TV again (be careful not to do it when you're too tired)
    Correction of the display of an image when returning from the gala
Un plug, un sapin, quelle différence ?
Zigmut
great white shark

Postby wildride » Thu, 17Aug17 22:07

Zigmut wrote:1.0.7.1 available !
Big thx to wildride for his help with the translation.
Thank you all again for feedback and tips

Changing the hours calculation (no xxh01 or else)
    Improvement when you start a game
    Adjustments some hygiene's variables
    Correction of the use of the book on computer science
    Fixed an issue to access the noelie computer
    Correction of translations
    Adjustment of variables related to book writing (written words / money)
    Adjustment of the cost of the bouquet and the chocolate box (very cheap now)
    Some typo corrections
    The password for Noelie's computer is no case-sensitive now
    You can watch porn on TV again (be careful not to do it when you're too tired)
    Correction of the display of an image when returning from the gala

Is this a to do list? only ask as I took it as whats new and the timers still got the problem when starting a new game ie read a book and it went to 6:59.
Then I quit, deleted saves and restarted the game and it seems right, so if you still have the timer problem you might need to restart the game with saves deleted.
wildride
lagoon predator

Re: Unfaithful/Infidèle ? [FR][EN][DE/RU] V1.0.7.1 (17/08/20

Postby morpheusahrms » Thu, 17Aug17 22:27

Thanks for the update Zigmut. Works on an old save as far as I can see, even the fix for the computer book. After doing everything once more I got the prompt for trying a password at least. At 380 it was also possible to talk to Noelle about sex. So its really just a tweaked trigger. The prompting to try (when talking sexy to her) is still set to 330 or so I believe. Also the Nathalie sms spam is fixed...THANK you lol
And wildride, thanks for your work too. But YOU.NEED.TO.SLEEP.MORE mate lol. Imagine what you could do with solid 8 hours under your belt ;-)
morpheusahrms
Pilot fish

Re: Unfaithful/Infidèle ? [FR][EN][DE/RU] V1.0.7.1 (17/08/20

Postby morpheusahrms » Thu, 17Aug17 23:26

@ Marduk. Just got Noelle to visit me at my bedroom. It was a saturday evening at 10 pm when we were alone in the house and with 391 privacy, all with an old save. So you should be safe.
morpheusahrms
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games