Robozou-English

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Robozou-English

Postby Mayfair » Wed, 09Mar25 22:21

Does anyone know if there is an English version to the game below Robozou? - http://www88.sakura.ne.jp/~eros/index2.htm
Mayfair
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Wed, 09Mar25 22:54

Mayfair, please look on the thread two posts above!
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Mayfair » Thu, 09Mar26 01:51

I’m not talking about Robozou, on this site http://www88.sakura.ne.jp/~eros/index2.htm there is a game below it and was wondering if anyone had seen an English version of it or knows what it is called?
Mayfair
Pilot fish

Postby D3MPSY » Thu, 09Mar26 02:41

DEAR inthecrackrules

dude can you plz email me this file of robozou game this megauploder file i will be thankful to you cause i dont know why this mega uploder is not working on my region

my id dempsy_mai@hotmail.com
dempsydean@yahoo.com

plz thanks a alot dude
D3MPSY
great white shark

Postby D3MPSY » Thu, 09Mar26 02:57

dear inthecracksrules
i have downloaded the file
but can u tell me where is the saved game file in the system i have the .swf file in my system on the c: drive on the desktop so i can play it driect though the flash player does this game a have setup or somthin can u tell me plz
plz tell me in detail where is the save game file in the memory system i will wait for you reply
my id is there mail if you can thanks
D3MPSY
great white shark

Postby D3MPSY » Fri, 09Mar27 02:18

dear inthecracksrules
Nope dude i cant find it
i have windows Vista
and i have save the SWF file on my desktop i have saved the game and went in to folder option and unclock the hidden files and then i search for the ROBO.SOL and i could not find it i guess there is something wrong with the windows vista ..... anyways i will try to install xp and then find it .....

u know what where i am getting stuck i have found all the student and i have maximize all the point if i max the mums point in the night she needs to masturbate so what shall i do
1) ignore it or let her have the fun ok
NOTE if i let have the fun does this spoil the student game play cause this game
and second i jus cant understand how to and where to find this shopping mall and how to pass under that banner i have tried my level bbest but i could not do it i jus cant find the secret passage as well thats why i jus wanna see the end and find out i this game does not have a AI otherwise it would gr8
if you have ended the game then tell me how u did it so i can follow ur procedure as well or i have better idea why dont you record that part when we need to make the studen pass under that banner plz record that and upload it in youtube instead of recording all the game jus record that last part and show me what u did if you have time i will be thankful to you ....

Thanks
Kinds Regards
D3MPSY
D3MPSY
great white shark

Postby D3MPSY » Sat, 09Mar28 01:29

Hey thank you very much
u don't now how much i owe you honor man honor
i followed your producer and it really worked
ok i have done everything now i wanna ask you last thing is that

get the good ending have as much vaginal sex with the character on these days: doc: day 22, teacher: day 24, sister: day 25, mother: day 26, transfer student: day 29.

i have got all teh days but its starts from day 22 right but what about day 23 what to do on that day ...???

and yea temme like how much time does it take for shark lagon to make a game cause seriously i did not like the latest part of HA
its kinds disappointing .........
the previous parts was excellent but this was the lesbian one suckss....
D3MPSY
great white shark

Postby woody » Sat, 09Mar28 09:44

great walkthrough worked a treet thnx man
woody
lagoon predator

Postby bbvx » Sat, 09Mar28 23:09

maybe you guys don't like this, but i cheated to get EXP,and i tried to uncensor the game then i saw there are no texture under uncensor(or i deleted them accidentally), meh!! it was a easy game i just didn't have the patience.
bbvx
great white shark

Postby bbvx » Mon, 09Mar30 22:02

DOH!!! like i mentioned i lack the patience even to look through the forum.......!!
bbvx
great white shark

Postby Jackadict » Tue, 09Mar31 11:27

inthecrackrules a dit :
in day two, topless your mother first (by walking to the protagonist), then each time, go to the exposure point and move between screens for more experience. when time is about to run out, go to the exposure point itself

Where is the exposure point exactly ?
Thanks
Jackadict
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby qbv8 » Tue, 09Mar31 11:59

Where is the exposure point exactly ?

Pass the sex shop (the one with the vibrators) and go straight forward up to the end.
qbv8
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby erana » Mon, 09Apr20 02:46

thread bump since the guide to get SWF files in page 1 of this thread has been refered in another one. Once they have read it we can let this sink into oblivion again :)
erana
lagoon predator

Postby jimmyp » Tue, 09Apr21 01:45

this thread shud always be at the top of forum list anyway since its one of the best games out at the mo.
jimmyp
great white shark

Postby Arnulf » Sun, 09Apr26 20:09

moved from Shark' s lagoon Image
gsal wrote:
robozou who know help me
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games