Robozou-English

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Robozou-English

Postby LordRamiro » Sat, 09Feb07 00:12

was afraid someone might say that, I uninstalled it last week LOL
LordRamiro
great white shark

Postby SupaFly » Sat, 09Feb07 00:15

and tried so many walkthroughs to get the doc...but i still didngt get her :-(
i tried every possible way..i think.
SupaFly
great white shark

Postby erana » Sat, 09Feb07 01:08

LordRamiro wrote : hey guys
is there a way to DL robozu english, all the links I tried let me play on-line, is there any other way to save it ?
I tried with flash loader and video downloader for Firefox (for flash movies), but I don't get no file.

thanks

There's that cutting-edge technology called HTML you could try [img]smile/mdr250.gif[/img] (Ramiro, that's a crack at my HTML hacks, not at you!) by going to any place that let you play it online, and looking at the source code of the page to fish the URL of the .swf file. For example, if you go to the Funny Base site, you'll find Robozou at

http://www.funny-base.com/games/robozou ... atest.html

One click on the "view page source code" menu later, you simply search the code for the string ".swf" which indicates a Flash file. We easily find this:

http:// (something else) /robozou_english_latest.swf
edited to remove the direct link

Again, one copy-and-paste in the adress bar and one "save as" menu later, you'll have the Flash file in your hard drive.

If you wonder why I tell aloud how to manually find flash files from webpages, the answer is the one about the hunger and the fishes. In keeping with the whole marine overtones of this forum ;)
erana
lagoon predator

Postby cruiser » Sat, 09Feb07 22:28

He inthecrackrules

its no problem with your cracked game...the player have to finsh the challenges...3 D Map also...

the game is challenging thats true but i have a problem with how the girls looks...I think you all understand what I mean.I know its a japanese game and the love those style of graphics,but that isnt for me.

So I doesnt play it anny longer

greetings cruiser
cruiser
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby luke » Mon, 09Feb09 19:40

SupaFly wrote : and tried so many walkthroughs to get the doc...but i still didngt get her :-(
i tried every possible way..i think.

Just follow the walkthru : after entering the mall at the right time with the students, go to the end of the hallway, turn right, TWO STEPS (and only two steps, hit the up arrow key 2 times), then turn left.
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby snapshoot » Thu, 09Feb19 15:40

i have don it but now i cant get doctor little help please
snapshoot
Pilot fish

Postby erana » Fri, 09Feb20 00:19

Everybody having trouble getting the Doctor: you MUST follow the walkthrough TO THE LETTER. If you enter the alley at a diferent time than the exact MINUTE (let alone a diferent day), it won't work. If you enter the alley with a diferent character, it won't work. If you try a diferent part of the alley than the EXACT spot, it won't work. (You get the idea now, right?).

Even so, it's so easy to fail (hit a key for a second too long, you'll pass the spot and won't have time to try again), that it's advised to save the game the exact day you have to get her, and reload until you manage to do it right.
erana
lagoon predator

Postby DodgyMan » Wed, 09Feb25 17:25

hey cruiser ive been looking all over for the file needed to put the save fie into. but i still cant find HELP!!!
DodgyMan
Pilot fish

Postby Loup Garou » Sat, 09Mar14 10:12

I have the strangest problem with Robozou. I can schtoop all of my love slaves... all 5 of them. I can get through the 30 days. I have, in many games, gotten all 5 of them pregnant. What I can't get is the 5th ending. Ending 1 comes when you can't get past the mom... Robozou kinda disappears. Ending 2 is your death which comes when you can't get the transfer student. Ending 3 is having your balls cut off when you fail to get the doctor. Ending 4 is months later.. you have all the babes fucking you.. and Robozou is planning to take over the world.

BUT... if you look at the bottom of the memory page, there are 5 different endings listed. Endings 1 and 2 are the two boxes to the left. 3 and 4 are the two in the center and 5 is to the right. I cannot watch 5 because I have never obtained 5.

I am doing everything by the book. I am fucking the right girls on the right days to get them pregnant. I am getting them all to 500 quite easily. To tell you how well I know the flow of the game and how to get points, by the end of the third day, I will have broken the vacuum cleaner.. and gotten 5 blowjobs from mom and fucked her 3 times (including the LATE night present from Robozou).

I am just thinking that somewhere in all this, there is a finesse move or two that I am not picking up on to get the 5th ending. Any ideas?
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Sat, 09Mar14 10:23

An aside: If anyone has seen me post a message like this before, please tell me where the hell I posted it. My computer was down for like... 2 months (long story) and I woulda sworn I posted a note like this on Shark's Lagoon, but I can't find it. I assumed I posted it here because this is about the only forum I could find that discussed Robozou. But then... I also woulda sworn I was registered on here, too, but... noooooo. Must be a different sight.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Sat, 09Mar14 12:26

Oops... It had been a while since I did the game... it is not 5 vacuums, 5 blow jobs and 3 fucks. It is 5 vac. 1 exposure in public, 4 bj's and 3 fucks. (forgot about the flashing you need to get past 200)
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby jimmyp » Sun, 09Mar15 15:30

has anyone tried the other games on robozus homepage?
jimmyp
great white shark

Postby Loup Garou » Sun, 09Mar15 22:54

InTheCrack

Nah... having the teacher survive both increases in power with the anal sex is just a bonus, not an ending.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby mudplugger » Mon, 09Mar16 02:05

Sounds like I might need some more information to update my walkthrough. Loup can you let me have some more details on getting the girls pregnant please? I didn't realise that different acts on different days caused different results.

If anyone else has any more information please let me have it and I'll include it in the walkthrough.

Thanks
mudplugger
great white shark

Postby Loup Garou » Mon, 09Mar16 04:46

In the last full week (22nd-27th), you need to concentrate on specific women. On that given day you need to fuck (vaginal only) one and only one specific char, and you must fuck them all 4 times that day.

22nd is the Doctor's day. The one precaution you MUST take to get her day right is to, when she walks to the school, be careful about how she moves through the "courtyard" (last area passed through before entering the school). If you walk her straight through there, she will be caught.

23rd is.. no one's day... you can schtoop anyone and everyone on this day.

24th is the teacher's day.

25th is little sister's day.

26th is mom's day. Note -- like Doc, mom must be careful entering the school.

27th is an anything goes day.

I have not ignored the exchange student. Her day is the following Monday... the 29th... the last day of the game. That is her pregnant day.

Just think of the above days as those days which would register for each character if they were taking those pregnancy tests which inform the female what day of the month is the BEST day for them to try to get pregnant.

To see how well your little swimmers did, when final scene is playing, click on the - button in the upper right corner when it cuts to each of the women. Camera pulls back and will show you who is expecting and who isn't.

One final note: Best layed plans of mice and men... no matter how perfectly you plan this, there is no 100% chance you will get all pregnant. But odds are good you will get at least one of them knocked up.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games