Robozou-English

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Robozou-English

Postby qbv8 » Mon, 09Mar16 05:26

Hi Loup Garou, as you are an expert in Robozou, I would like to ask you for an advice for this game. I never managed to get the teacher to visit on the 6th day, although I followed the walkthrough strictly (as far as i understand). Just to give you an example:

There are 4 slots per day. What at I tried last time was:

day 1: vacu, vacu, vacu, vacu
day 2: topless+vacu, exposure, bj, bj
day 3: bj, go to school+bj, fuck(vag), fuck(vag)
day 4: bj, go to school+bj, bath, fuck(vag)
day 5: bj, vacu, fuck(vag), fuck(vag)
day 6: f(vag) --> and no teacher is coming
this would continue until day 12, and then robo leaves, no matter what I do.

Of course, in between I did a lot of door opening, so that 500 points were reached in the morning of day 4. The example above is just one variation of many that I tried.

And I also tried other variations e.g. with the dildo and anal dildo, with running naked into the school, but nothing changes. That's really frustrating. Seems that I have misunderstood something.

Could you please give me an advice? What am I doing wrong?
qbv8
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby qbv8 » Mon, 09Mar16 06:05

Isn't there anymore, but I have read the walkthrough before and tried it, without success. If you look at my last posting: do you see something that is wrong during the first days?
qbv8
star of the reef

Postby sharkfan » Mon, 09Mar16 08:58

qbv8,

This should help-- (it basically says to use the vacuum 5 times and then sleep on the 4th and 5th day and the teacher will appear because you have not been to school).
Mother:
1st day: you have to use the vacuum cleaner 5 times before you can get the teacher. Keep entering/exiting the room where the vacuum is to max EXP, them use it. Time is of the essence: you have 2 hours in the period to control her and every enter/exit room gives 1 EXP and eats up 5 minutes of remaining time. You must finish this day with 90 or 100 EXP.
2nd day: Walk mother into your room and topless her (if you’re bellow 100 EXP, enter/exit the room a few times). Now, control her back to the vacuum routine 2 times more. They walk her into exposition all the other times - keep the eye on the watch to make extra enter/exit exp points.
3rd day: topless walk and enter/exit all the 4 tunes. You should be around 350 points by now. (Save on this position: if the teacher doesn’t appear on day 6, you'll lose all other girls - in this case, more vacuum, enter/exit and topless walk inside time frame.)
4th day: sleep use the top item not the second one. (There must be three choices!)
5th day: sleep use the top choice again

Sister and Teacher:
6th day: sleep again, but this time the teacher should appear and choose the top choice to control her.

The full walkthrough is here:

http://www.funny-games.biz/robozou_walkthrough.html

Hope this helps. [img]smile/spanka.gif[/img] [img]smile/spanka.gif[/img]
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby mudplugger » Mon, 09Mar16 11:47

Loup Garou wrote : In the last full week (22nd-27th), you need to concentrate on specific women. On that given day you need to fuck (vaginal only) one and only one specific char, and you must fuck them all 4 times that day.

22nd is the Doctor's day. The one precaution you MUST take to get her day right is to, when she walks to the school, be careful about how she moves through the "courtyard" (last area passed through before entering the school). If you walk her straight through there, she will be caught.

I have these days and these girls listed in my walkthrough but I didn't realised that they could get pregnanat. But my question is how do you get them through the courtyard without getting exposed?
mudplugger
great white shark

Postby Loup Garou » Mon, 09Mar16 14:01

First... Qbv8... you are not getting past the mom because on days 4, 5, and 6, you are NOT choosing the correct move. When you wake up on day 4, click the sleep button. Mom will ask you why you are not going to school. You will be given 3 answers to choose from. 1) go back to sleep. 2) have sex and go to school. And 3) go to school. CHOOSE 1!!!!!.. same thing will happen day 5. On day 5, when you hit the snooze button, you will be awakened by the teacher instead of the mom. When given the choices of 1) ask Robozou to help you deal with teacher and 2) go to school, the former is the correct answer. Sharkfan gave you, basically, the same information in his answer, but, hey, I was born to help.

Mudplugger ... Courtyard move.

note that the court yard is, basically, a tic tac toe board... the center square is the BAD SQUARE... if your girl walks into that square naked, the sirens go off. BUT.. if you approach the courtyard and stop before entering, hit the forward arrow once to... cross the line... then, when you have entered the courtyard use the left or right button to move over one square... then advance three squares... then move back to the center line... your naked "love slave" will get past the guards.

And Inthecrack... No... I have had her blow up on me and it is NOT the 5th ending. In fact that "ending" is not included on the memory page.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Mon, 09Mar16 14:31

I gotta tell y'all that.. there is a points system with the mom that will get you all the points you need.. and get you layed.

Time: A = home 6-8, B = school 15-17, C = home 18-20, D = home 21-23. Points listed at end of time slot are average.

Day 1-A Mom walks through as many doors as possible after finding vacuum cleaner. Before 7:50, mom runs vacuum cleaner. 30 pts
Day 1-B Mom walks through as many doors as possible after finding vacuum cleaner. Before 16:50, mom runs vacuum cleaner. 62 pts
Day 1-C Mom walks through as many doors as possible after finding vacuum cleaner. Before 19:50, mom runs vacuum cleaner. 94 pts
Day 1-D Mom walks through as many doors as possible after finding vacuum cleaner. Before 22:50, mom runs vacuum cleaner. 126 pts

Day 2-A Mom comes to room to get naked, then walks through as many doors as possible after finding vacuum cleaner. Before 7:50, mom runs vacuum cleaner for last time. 154 pts. (150 is goal. If you get her to that, you can get dildo in next sequence.)
Day 2-B Have mom walk to mall and (if possible) get dildo, then walk to next segment and then back and forth through entry till 16:45, then walk into T and expose her to public. 210 pts
Day 2-C Have mom get anal probe in, bring to room, do door work till about 19:45, dress her, and have her give fellatio. 260 pts
Day 2-D. Mom walks through many doors and to my room till about 22:45 then ask her to give fellatio. 305 pts

Day 3-A Mom does door work as much as possible in my room till 7:45 then gives fellatio. 360 pts.
Day 3-B Mom comes to school, gets nipples pierced, then comes to my class room and gives fellatio. If all is done right… 410 pts.
Day 3-C If you have not broken 400 yet, do doors to my bedroom do. Breaking 400 or not, do doors to my room till 19:30, undress mom, and fuck her. 455 pts
Day 3-D Bring mom to room, get door points, and before 22:30 have her get undressed and fuck her.
Day 3-E If all goes correctly, you will not sleep well. Hit masturbation button. When Robozou brings mom to room, fuck her.

If you have done all right, by the end of day 3, you should have had 4 fellatio and fucked her 3 times and will be at 500 points.

Day 4-A (optional) Walk mom as quickly as possible to the dildo shop and have her insert. Then turn her off. It should shift back to your room.
(mandatory) Hit the sleep button on bed. When mom comes in to room to ask you what you want to do, choose top button (skip school).

Day 5-A (mandatory) As above, sleep in and miss school.

Day 6-A (mandatory) As above, chose skip school button. But this is when Teacher will show up. Chose to have Robozou help you take care of her, then go to school.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby qbv8 » Mon, 09Mar16 22:42

Hi inthecrackrules and Loup Garou, thank you for your help. My misconception was about the word "sleep". I did not see this sleep button on the lower left part, instead I interpreted it as having sex. Now teacher comes to visit on the 6th day ...

Thanx for your help!
qbv8
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 09Mar17 00:12

I may sound obsessed, but... I am still confused. On the memory page there are 5 possible endings. I played around with the game, making all the possible mistakes and I have 4 of the 5 endings recorded. just for... visual reference... the buttons are

A C E
B D

the endings which the buttons show are:

A Robozou disappearance ending
B Life atonement ending
C Death ending
D New world ending

You get A ending with each mistake made up to the point where you would meet the transfer student. You get C if you screw up the meeting with the transfer student. You get ending B if you fail to obtain the doctor. And ending D comes when you have all the girls.

What ending does the E box record? It isn't death by exploding teacher (I blew her up.. I blew her up real good [said with a Big Jim McBob voice {Second City reference for those confused}]). It is either a fuck up that I haven't found or an alternate to the New World ending.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 09Mar17 00:18

Inthecrack

I don't think I would have asked about 6 finishes... since there are only 5 buttons on the memory page, but the note is, in the end, asking about the same kind of information that I am.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 09Mar17 01:31

Ah... I found it.. ty Inthecrack... The question I posted was before the one you showed... one page earler.

http://forums.funny-games.biz/robo-game-18-t276p7.html

Will let you know if I find any responses to that.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 09Mar17 01:44

On those pages, I found an entry from Chaossama with the following information (it was a response to my question):

Alright, as I was curious, I looked into the actual text of the game to see what endings there were. Other than the Death Ending, and the Atonement Ending and the New World Ending (There being a New World+ Ending where they're all pregnant as well), there's the ultimate screw up.

However, the Flash shows the last ending to not be an emperor ending at all, but one that is dependent on the fight between Robozou and Karen. In the case that Robozou LOSES, you are left with the controller. Kyoko becomes VERY dependent on you, apparently to the point that she asks for instruction all the time. This one is called the Reincarnation Stalker Ending simply because the Protagonist knows that when he dies, he'll see Robozou again. (No idea how to get this one as I was just reading through the texts and can't see the actions that lead to this.)

How you read the flash, I have NO idea... but...
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Irish59 » Mon, 09Mar23 21:51

Where can I find a full game of Robozou?
Irish59
Pilot fish

Postby sharkfan » Tue, 09Mar24 09:23

Here is their website. It has all four of their games but they are in japanese. I know there is an english version of Robozou out there, I just don't have the link. [img]smile/indecis.gif[/img]
http://www88.sakura.ne.jp/~eros/index2.htm
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Wed, 09Mar25 12:14

There is direction to the sight that has the uncensored english version of Robozou.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpost. ... stcount=58
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby sharkfan » Wed, 09Mar25 18:02

Hey Loup Garou,

Excellent link. Not only does it have the home page link that I gave but you can download the game so you can play it anytime. Great job. :clap: :clap: :gla:
sharkfan
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games