Robozou-English

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Robozou-English

Postby SquallLion » Thu, 09May21 00:58

hey! you said that:
what is it exactly 'enema'?
mais que fait la police ?
SquallLion
star of the reef

Postby digits » Thu, 09May21 01:44

Well, initially, it's a method to get rid of traffic jams... in the lower intestine. [img]smile/085.gif[/img]
digits
lagoon predator

Postby SquallLion » Thu, 09May21 13:42

digits wrote : Well, initially, it's a method to get rid of traffic jams... in the lower intestine. [img]smile/085.gif[/img]

that's why she said 'my stomach hurts' ! :D
mais que fait la police ?
SquallLion
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Sat, 09Oct03 23:57

Hi.... I know it has been a while since I was around... new apartment... a few other things going on, but I did see Mudpacker's new walkthrough for Robozou... and I FINALLY experienced the 5th ending -- reincarnation (thanks to Mudpacker).

Some notes for your walkthrough.

1:) if, on day two, after school, you have over 200 points (high 180's+ is close enough... but you need to so a few doors to get to 200), you can bring mom to your room... do some doors till about 19:30, then bring her to you, choose fool around, have her get dressed again, then have her give you a blow job. It is 30 points, just like exposure.. and you get a blow job. At 21:00, have her come to room again and do doors till 22:45, then talk to her, choose fool around and have her give you blow job. Next morning, do same... after school, bring her to school, have her pass your room and go to get breasts pierced then come back to room and give you another blowjob. By now you should have high 300's low 400's in points. With that, you can get evening, night and late night fuck from mom. (4 blow jobs and 3 fucks by end of day 3.) As you are bringing her to your room for evening or night fuck, have her go to the storage room and get the anal insert first, then come to room.

2:) Morning, Day 4, you can get mom to start loosening up her pussy for later by getting her to the sex shop to get dildo BEFORE you actually hit the sleep button. The moment she has inserted the dildo, click "power off" button to get back to your room. Then do the sleep thing.

3:) After school, day 6 -- You don't have to sit still the entire time. It is only for a few points, but you can control teacher and have her dance with her room's door till 15:50, then power off. It will come back to your room. THEN you wait for 16:45 (though any time after 16:36 works). If you do this, you can take the teacher or your sister to the enema that evening.

4:) You can get door points when you fuck your sister at night. At 21:00 take control of her. Dance her through doors till 21:50 and power off. Save the game. (Why? I will explain) When it is back in your room, hit the talk button. Either Robozou or your sister will respond. If you keep getting Robozous and time is running out, simply click computer, go to title, and hit load. That returns you to 21:56 or what ever time you saved game at. OOOOHHH... that is why I told you to save...

5:) I am usually fucking the transfer student on the evening of the 16th, AND that night. I may have 385+ when evening starts, but a few doors to get me to 400 in time and I can fuck her then.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby erana » Sun, 09Oct04 00:18

qbv8 wrote : SquallLion, thank you for the kudos. Although, these were just my small little notes I did on a piece of paper and then put them into a table. I didn't want to waste too much time on a map as I don't really like this game: a very strange attitude towards women, and in parts really disgusting (e.g. enema). Not my cup of tea.

You know, qbv8, I've long been meaning to mention that. Robozou is THE game to showcase something that irks me: that some of the games with the best and most interesting gameplay (as opossed to just "click glorified 'next' button") also have thematics that are truly disgusting. Or the other way around. Its almost as if you had to choose one or the other, but not both.

Case in point, Robozou has a VERY adictive and original gameplay, but is about rape, incest, pedophilia, scat, or even all four things together. Glad it doesn't have tentacles in the mix...

Games like Ariane B, like Chaotic's VDG serie, like Shark's games, or like Leonizer's LOP series, are the proof that you CAN have good games about "non-disgusting" sex with good gameplay. But the vast majority of game developers have an obesssion with their fav fetishes, it seems :)

I think I should post this in the game developers thread, too, but since your comment spawned it, I'm posting it here first.
erana
lagoon predator

Postby mudplugger » Wed, 09Oct07 12:53

@ Loup Garou. Thanks for the kudos, glad to hear that my guide helped you get the final ending. I have updated the guide to include the strategies that you list and will get the new version to Shark.

One small point, my handle is Mudplugger not Mudpacker :( one is someone who competes in Offroad driving competitions and one is something completely different ;)
mudplugger
great white shark

Postby mudplugger » Mon, 09Oct26 12:10

OK, after a few technical problems version 1.2 of the Robozou Guide is now available.

http://www.sharks-lagoon.fr/game/Robozo ... hrough.txt
mudplugger
great white shark

Postby bbvx » Mon, 09Oct26 13:01

mudplugger wrote : OK, after a few technical problems version 1.2 of the Robozou Guide is now available.

http://www.sharks-lagoon.fr/game/Robozo ... hrough.txt

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Most appreciated, don't laugh at me or stuff, but this game to this day remains in my incomplete list(without cheating).
This is a much better walkthrough and this time....
I Will Finish Robozou
Spank you, Spank You very much.
bbvx
great white shark

Postby woody » Mon, 09Oct26 18:56

nice walkthrough for a classic game
woody
lagoon predator

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 09Dec29 03:27

Ok... I was away for a bit.. and missed the fact that I got your name wrong.. but HEY.. I'm dyslexic...... and forget names fast.. so... mudplugger.. mudpacker...

Wait... Mudplugger is NOT a synonym for mudpacker?... well... now I know.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 10Jan12 02:10

Mudplugger,

I was just reading your walkthrough and I found a mistake. The vacuum cleaner is not in your sister's room. It is in mom's room, the storage at the end of the hall OR the kitchen (room 6)which is opposite of your mom's room -- sort of. Sister's room (just opposite yours) is only the starting point of the sister when you are controlling her at home.

Also, if you are at 160+ on day 2 after school, you can go to storage room and get the anal vibrator, go to the shop and get the vaginal vibrator and still make it to the T and have mom expose herself.

Enema note: I have found that if you do get the teacher points before you bring your sister back to life (day 6 after school), you can take her down to the enema spot on day 6 evening and get the enema and the 50 points. I tested it just now to make absolutely sure. With 0 xp at 18:00, if you walk the teacher to the enema square, nothing is there. If you walk her through ONE door at school before you "save" your sister, control her at 18:00 and walk her to the enema spot, it is there.

Oo... and taking your little sister.. you do not have to wait till 21:55. You can take her at 21:00 with talk command. When I tested the teacher enema above, I also tested sister. I saved at 21:00, and hit talk command. If I talked to Robo first, I simply started again. When sister appeared... at 21:06... with 0 points.. fuck command appeared. It is just better point wise to walk her around a bit first, drop control before 22:00, hit save, then do talk command.

Note that because enema is up and working, you can use it on both teacher and sister for points, so baths are not important. To prove the point, it is 6:01 am, Monday, the 8th, in the game. Mom has 500 points, Sis has 40 (I fucked her before I went to bed) and the teacher has 64 (I got her to get the enema... would have 70 or so if I had taken her through the door more times than 1 at the school).

Transfer student: You only need to get her points to 400 to fuck her. The same is true for Doc and all the girls (well, late at night you can fuck your sister with 0 points)

100 points needed to get a girl to strip.

160 starting a time period with that score, you will be able to have girl insert anal and vaginal vibrators. I believe it is also the minimal points to get the girls nipples pierced.

200 minimum to have mother give you blow job.

400 minimum needed to have sex.

Girl needs anal vibrator for 4 days to make anal sex possible. If you go for anal the DAY the teacher hits that goal, you can take her through both "upgrades" without her blowing up. 8-)

I know there is a minimum score you need to take the girl's panties off, but I can't, for the life of me, remember it.

Your walkthrough is very good, but I thought I should mention these corrections and pieces of information.

Loup
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Kyte333 » Sun, 10Aug08 13:07

quick question... when the walkthrough says that you need to have as much vaginal sex with the person on the day... what the HELL does that mean?
Kyte333
Pilot fish

Postby Graen » Sun, 10Aug08 22:07

Kyte333 wrote : quick question... when the walkthrough says that you need to have as much vaginal sex with the person on the day... what the HELL does that mean?
Try and get them preggers.
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby jimmyp » Sun, 10Aug15 17:00

looks like sum 1 has revamped the game and done sum improvements dunno if story or anythin else has changed but if u head over to funny-games.biz/adult theres another version in their listings.
jimmyp
great white shark

Postby mudplugger » Tue, 10Aug17 11:54

@Loup Garou - I was always nervous about putting which room the vacuum cleaner was in, in the walkthrough as I've found a few times I've played the first couple of days that the cleaner is not always in the same room.

As for your other points, there are so many ways of playing this game and getting the end result that I would be consistantly updating the walkthrough every time someone found a new alternative. I've written the walkthrough to help players of a lower skill level to beat the game. Obviously as your skills improve it is possible to more things in a single time period but by that point I would expect players to have stopped referring to the walkthrough.

@jimmyp - I'm not sure what is different about the new listing at funny-games, there is a v1.6 that the guys at hongfire are working on but its only a BETA at the moment. They are talking about finishing the project so I'll take another look if and when that gets released.

@Both - There probably will be another update to the walkthrough if Hongfire finish the update at which point I will, of course, take another look at Loup's additional strategies and try to included them. I also have a "Quick-View" grid from another member on this forum that I said I would include, but at this point its down to the guys at Hongfire to get the new project finished.
mudplugger
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games