Robozou-English

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Robozou-English

Postby UncleJed » Sat, 07Sep22 15:58

ANYbody got a *good* walkthru for this game? Only one I have found is messed up after day 5
UncleJed
Pilot fish

Postby Steve » Sat, 07Sep22 21:47

Steve
star of the reef

Postby UncleJed » Sun, 07Sep23 05:50

Nah, thet's the one I found - but there must be a problmm with the walkthru at day 5-6. Got everyhting right up to that point (vacuum / walk arounds / points) but it will not flip over to do the next thing (show the teacher) Great game, even if it is censored
UncleJed
Pilot fish

Postby UncleJed » Sun, 07Sep23 05:51

Thanks for the link just the same!
UncleJed
Pilot fish

Postby Steve » Sun, 07Sep23 16:34

Right... Well, try this part for the beginning:
Mother:
1st day: you have to use the vaccum cleaner 5 times before you can get the teacher. Keep enter/exit the room where the vacuum is to max EXP, them use it. time is of the essence: you have 2 hours in the period to control her, and every enter/exit room gives 1 EXP and eats up 5 minutes of remaining time. You must finish this day with 90 or 100 EXP.
2nd day: Walk mother into your room and topless her (if you're bellow 100 EXP, enter/exit the room a few times). Now, control her back to the vacuum routine 2 times more. Then, walk her into Exposition all the other times - keep the eye on the watch to make extra enter/exit Exp points.
3rd day: topless walk and enter/exit all the 4 times (Exposition). You should be around 350 points by now. (Save on this position: if the teacher don't appear on day 6, you'll loose all other girls - in this case, more vauccum, enter/exit and toppless walk.)
4th day: sleep use the top item not the second one. (there must be Three choices!)
5th day: sleep use the top choice again

Sister and Teacher:
6th day: sleep again, but this time the teacher should apear and choose the top choice to control her.You have to wait after class until 16:45 to get control of the sister. If done right a cut scene will show you talking to her and an accident will happen to you sister. This sequence MUST happen, or you will fail to see all other girls - see 3rd day.
8th day: keep your focus on the sister: raise her with enter/exit and shower. But during the time after class
press talk, you will talk to the exchange student, keep trying until the teacher appears and then choose the top box to get 100 experience points each time.

Good luck
Steve
star of the reef

Postby sandaq » Mon, 07Sep24 03:57

If the teacher didn't apear on day 6 after sleeping on day 4+5, then you don't have the mother exp high enough. Walk through doors back and forth every second you got after using the vaccum for 5 times.
sandaq
sirens hunter

Postby wmiller421 » Thu, 08Dec18 01:35

I can't use the vacuum 5 times, I can only use it 4 times for the whole day, and if I do that, I can't get to 90 or 100 EXP for that day. What am I doing wrong??? Am I writing too much into this or is there something I should be doing to make sure this happens?
wmiller421
Pilot fish

Postby thaumx » Thu, 08Dec18 13:01

I have the same problem... the teacher never shows up. I've followed the walkthrough instructions every way I can think of, but still not success. And no, it's not the mothers xp level too low... I can max out her xp by the end of day 3. (500xp)

still the teacher never appears...
thaumx
Pilot fish

Postby Steve » Thu, 08Dec18 15:12

Hello guys,
between days 1 and 5, with the Mum, you need to try 1 shower.
I could try this WE, but not today.
See you
Steve
star of the reef

Postby mudplugger » Thu, 08Dec18 17:26

Failing that you could "read" the "many other" threads on this forum for that game and you would find this one which has a link to full walkthrough written by me.

http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/215394 ... obozou.htm
mudplugger
great white shark

Postby snapshoot » Fri, 09Feb06 15:49

how to get sister i cant do it can anybody explain to me step by step
snapshoot
Pilot fish

Postby snapshoot » Fri, 09Feb06 16:27

pleas explain me from day 6 because that is where i am now
snapshoot
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Fri, 09Feb06 18:20

Hi, snapshoot, please don't cry, simply read the walkthrough of mudplugger. I've never seen such a detailed walkthrough somewhere else. You want to play, so you must do it by yourself!
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby LordRamiro » Fri, 09Feb06 20:37

hey guys
is there a way to DL robozu english, all the links I tried let me play on-line, is there any other way to save it ?
I tried with flash loader and video downloader for Firefox (for flash movies), but I don't get no file.

thanks
LordRamiro
great white shark

Postby Arnulf » Fri, 09Feb06 23:22

Try Real Player
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Next

Return to Free sexy games