My sex date: Eleanor by lessonofpassion

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

My sex date: Eleanor by lessonofpassion

Postby leonizer » Wed, 14Oct08 07:56

Hello guys,

Yesterday we've just launched our another POV game - this time with alluring hot wife Eleanor from our previous game.

Please let us know what do you think about it.
Game is available here: http://playforceone.com/pf1_games.php?m ... %20Eleanor

Regards
leonizer
lagoon predator

Re: My sex date: Eleanor by lessonofpassion

Postby PinkVendetta » Wed, 14Oct08 09:00

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Wed, 14Nov26 12:56, edited 1 time in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

sex: Female

Postby danigonz » Wed, 14Oct08 13:29

I have mixed feelings about this one.

Eleanor is hot, and the graphics and animations has improved. But the game is very linear. Basically, you have to add points in order to advance.

As a game, I prefer previous non-POV sex dates, as Emily or Megan, in which the different choices you made gave you access to different sex scenes.

Honestly, I don'r really need full animation; I'd prefer to have more choices and more possibilities rather than only a well animated sex scene. I think the old sex dates had a higher "re-playability" factor.

Eleanor is a hot and fun game, better in the technological aspect, but with worse playability.
danigonz
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Brigma » Wed, 14Oct08 13:47

danigonz wrote:I have mixed feelings about this one.

Eleanor is hot, and the graphics and animations has improved. But the game is very linear. Basically, you have to add points in order to advance.

As a game, I prefer previous non-POV sex dates, as Emily or Megan, in which the different choices you made gave you access to different sex scenes.

Honestly, I don'r really need full animation; I'd prefer to have more choices and more possibilities rather than only a well animated sex scene. I think the old sex dates had a higher "re-playability" factor.

Eleanor is a hot and fun game, better in the technological aspect, but with worse playability.

The game play is exactly like the last sex date game, so I assume that's the direction they're going with this series of games. As I said about the last one, it's a charming throwback to old style games. While it may lack some replay factor, it makes up for it in finding the best way to proceed with the date; and unlike the last game, the obviously good/bad choices aren't always the best.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby Bonhomie » Wed, 14Oct08 15:12

What I found strange was the points system.
First choice for three times I played through was "Kiss her Hand" and I got 102, 107 and 109 points randomly. Why?

Then I could do things in the same order and get different scores after the same 4 or 5 actions
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby ZaphodB » Wed, 14Oct08 15:38

Bonhomie wrote:What I found strange was the points system.
First choice for three times I played through was "Kiss her Hand" and I got 102, 107 and 109 points randomly. Why?

Then I could do things in the same order and get different scores after the same 4 or 5 actions

I thought I was imagining different scores. Also it felt a bit inconsistent. The punishment seemed a bit thrown away, not really proper spanking and perhaps she could have worn a ball gag and maybe she could have stopped things with a "safe word" - bit difficult with a ball gag I'd imagine. It did seem a bit easier than some of the other games. As usual the graphics were beautiful although the scrolling didn't seem to work for me quite as well as the previous sex date at PFO.
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Postby Super » Wed, 14Oct08 17:08

Am I the only one who wants games where the characters aren't, well, assholes or low lifes? I mean, I'm making y own games now so that's the direction I'm taking my stories, but it just seems like all of these games star people I wouldn't want to be or date... Meh, it's not for me I know, just felt like mentioning it. Enjoy your game, though :p
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby katakana132 » Wed, 14Oct08 18:34

Super awesome mans, stay tuned. If youre into nicer main characters, you may enjoy City of Love when it is completed and released.
katakana132
lagoon predator

Postby chrispool » Wed, 14Oct08 18:56

It' a nice little game, too short, but it's always too short when it's good !
The graphics are awesome, but I'm more impressed by the background. If you like pervert characters, you'll like Kevin, the total bastard guy. I find it refreshing to play the "dark side" for a while.
Leo and Rahvin, if you read this, I think you should continue the story between Eleanor and Kevin. To me it was the best segment (and also the most disturbing, I agree) of "Eleanor". A new Lopgold game developping their relationships would be great.

Thank you for your fantastic work.

PS : Although LWT and Eleanor are definitely your best games, I feel a little tired of your "build the stats" system... Maybe a little more variety in the future gold games would be most appreciated. My two cents. Anyway I'm looking forward to see your next productions.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendetta » Wed, 14Oct08 20:19

PinkVendetta
star of the reef

Postby Super » Wed, 14Oct08 20:46

I wasn't talking about the bdsm. I was talking about the cheating and likewise aspects. I dont really care to bdsm, but that's not what I meant. I didn't even know this had bdsm as I neve play these games because they always clue on plotlines like that. So I probably should have even complained, heh
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendetta » Wed, 14Oct08 21:07

PinkVendetta
star of the reef

Postby TeineWolf » Thu, 14Oct09 00:09

I found myself a little torn on this game. Even though Eleanor is a creation of Leo, and his team. Sometimes players get used to seeing characters a certain way. Just like in a previous discussion about Tlaero's, "Keeley" character. Some of us, that have played the Keeley games. Didn't like the idea of a Keeley story, where Keeley might be tempted to wander astray.

With Keeley being a linear story, it's easy to see the character in one way. With Eleanor, there's a variety of paths for the character to take. I've pretty much exhausted all of them, and in doing so, there's scenes I liked, and one's I didn't. Same with the story arcs. I am reffering to the LOP Gold game. "Eleanor, Loving Wife, of Dirty Whore

The one arc I personally didn't like, was the office arc. I could not find a "good" ending with the office, involving the "Kevin" character. I understood what his purpose, within the game was. Just never appealed to me. Now when I saw a new Eleanor game, I was happy to see new material. But to be honest, I was disappointed it was with the "Kevin" character. When I working on making a guide for the game, I avoided using the "Kevin"character scenes, and used them minimally. For the Flower Shop, and Clothing Store, story arcs.

However, I always like to see the new techniques Leo is fiddling with. Like with the fellatio POV switch. And the hot spot management, and options features. Which makes me look forwards to seeing something in the LOPGold, in the relative future.

The text for "Pull Her Hairs", should be "Pull Her Hair"
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Thu, 14Oct09 03:59

TeineWolf wrote: Just like in a previous discussion about Tlaero's, "Keeley" character. Some of us, that have played the Keeley games. Didn't like the idea of a Keeley story, where Keeley might be tempted to wander astray.

Well we haven't heard from phreaky for a long time, so it's kind of a moot point, but don't worry, James and Keeley are going to grow old together happy and loving and faithful. "Growing old with Keeley" probably wouldn't make a very good game though, so you'll have to imagine it. <smiles>

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

Postby TeineWolf » Thu, 14Oct09 04:54

tlaero wrote:Well we haven't heard from phreaky for a long time, so it's kind of a moot point, but don't worry, James and Keeley are going to grow old together happy and loving and faithful. "Growing old with Keeley" probably wouldn't make a very good game though, so you'll have to imagine it. <smiles>

Tlaero

How about, "Second Honeymoon with Keeley"? Take them on a nice boat cruise, and bring along some old friends. Heck bring some new friends!

Just make sure Keisha is there! [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img], and Christine if it's not too much of a bother! :lol:
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Next

Return to Free sexy games