My sex date: Eleanor by lessonofpassion

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: My sex date: Eleanor by lessonofpassion

Postby Tomasson26 » Thu, 14Oct09 13:29

me like this game. Excellent graphics. for the road to be taken Eleanor is always up to you. what you choose. And everyone likes something different. I love Eleanor and I hope that the feelings of love will be further continued Eleanor even more. A Kevin there must be, too. Thank you so much for the game. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Tomasson26
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Ci-Go » Thu, 14Oct09 14:08

very nice. anal scene graphics are a little weird but really fun game. maybe titles could be a little changed so you can get more stages of bonus galleries.

anway got 7500 points. what was your result?
Ci-Go
great white shark

Postby Brigma » Thu, 14Oct09 14:29

Ci-Go wrote:

My score is usually lower since I do the BJ scene. Is there a way to make her enjoy the BJ scene like there is with the cherries?
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby Ci-Go » Thu, 14Oct09 15:04

Brigma wrote:
Ci-Go wrote:

My score is usually lower since I do the BJ scene. Is there a way to make her enjoy the BJ scene like there is with the cherries?

did you give her ectasy pill?
Ci-Go
great white shark

Postby Super » Thu, 14Oct09 15:22

TeineWolf wrote:
tlaero wrote:Well we haven't heard from phreaky for a long time, so it's kind of a moot point, but don't worry, James and Keeley are going to grow old together happy and loving and faithful. "Growing old with Keeley" probably wouldn't make a very good game though, so you'll have to imagine it. <smiles>

Tlaero

How about, "Second Honeymoon with Keeley"? Take them on a nice boat cruise, and bring along some old friends. Heck bring some new friends!

Just make sure Keisha is there! [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img], and Christine if it's not too much of a bother! :lol:

I'd love another tlaero written game, but I'd prefer a new character, especially if another Keeley game would just be James and Keeley due to not wanting to ruin their characters

... Though considering my next game, I'm one to talk :/
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby redle » Thu, 14Oct09 20:44

I know some people commented on mixed feelings about the game, but all the reasons given seemed to avoid the biggest oddity about the whole thing. This was a game about a "right bastard" enjoying his twisted pleasures with a woman who feels trapped with no way out. That's the supposed setup. Then the story plays out more like a regular dating game, where the player is supposed to do only what the woman enjoys.

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoying being the nice guy and winning the girl over. No one gets hurt. Everyone gets satisfied. All live happily ever after. A lot of dating sims are like that and I enjoy them. (as someone else said though, occasionally drifting to the dark side can be fun as well)

This game felt more like her husband playing with her and experimenting a bit. Anything master-like pretty much ended the game right there. The game had great graphics and was fun to play. I just didn't feel like the story matched up to the game play. At the very least a second path should have existed where the game could progress through either a light or dark scenario (or it shouldn't have been Kevin).
redle
star of the reef

Postby TeineWolf » Fri, 14Oct10 06:58

Superawesomemans wrote:I'd love another tlaero written game, but I'd prefer a new character, especially if another Keeley game would just be James and Keeley due to not wanting to ruin their characters

... Though considering my next game, I'm one to talk :/
In your Celina thread, I was an advocate, of you using Celina even in a small way. I am now try to wrap my own head, about co-creating games, and writing dialog. And I am trying to find a theme/element to start from. Then expand on this universe, trying to keep a thread among the games.

If Celina is going to be your flagship character, it's important to try and keep her 'alive' in your future games. You could almost use her as an Easter Egg, in future games. You can slip her character into a fellow diner at a restaurant, or just the face in the audience of some event.

From a creative stand point, you will always have a starting point. I enjoyed your first game, and looking forward to the next one.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby Guntag » Sat, 14Oct11 00:43

Superawesomemans wrote:Am I the only one who wants games where the characters aren't, well, assholes or low lifes? I mean, I'm making y own games now so that's the direction I'm taking my stories, but it just seems like all of these games star people I wouldn't want to be or date... Meh, it's not for me I know, just felt like mentioning it. Enjoy your game, though :p

This is pretty much the only game I know where the main character is bad with the woman. Johnny Bullet is supposed to be a bad guy, but he is just as nice as a regular main character towards women. If you don't want to play an "asshole", just play any other game...

It reminds me Emily : Sister Attraction. "OMG one game has one underage character, the sky is falling, you can't do that !!!"

It was nice to play an "evil" main male character for a change, even if as mentioned above the evil character still has to do what the woman want :)
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby ZaphodB » Sat, 14Oct11 01:47

Being bad is more fun, but there should always be an option for the woman (or indeed a man) to refuse. As these games have several outcomes then all it does is stop you having a particular ending ... and I am guessing that ending would be bad and of course it's not beyond the talents of the writers to give the baddie his comeuppance. So just play as you feel comfortable with. Actually Eleanor didn't seem to be objecting too much.
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Postby Guntag » Sat, 14Oct11 21:10

ZaphodB wrote:Being bad is more fun, but there should always be an option for the woman (or indeed a man) to refuse. As these games have several outcomes then all it does is stop you having a particular ending ... and I am guessing that ending would be bad and of course it's not beyond the talents of the writers to give the baddie his comeuppance. So just play as you feel comfortable with. Actually Eleanor didn't seem to be objecting too much.

Eleanor can refuse in the game if you are not doing what she actually "wants".
Guntag
lagoon predator

Previous

Return to Free sexy games