Girl with Tattoos (Sexandglory.com)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Girl with Tattoos (Sexandglory.com)

Postby Raio10 » Tue, 14Sep23 16:53

i'm trying to get all the achievements in this amazing game and need some help and i thought someone on here would be able to help as every other time i have been stuck this site has helped.
Raio10
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Re: Girl with Tattoos (Sexandglory.com)

Postby ChrisX1 » Wed, 14Sep24 18:00

which ones do you need exactly and once i renew my SexandGlory account i'll look through it again and post some things that helped me with the game.
ChrisX1
sirens hunter

Postby Raio10 » Wed, 14Sep24 18:52

i only have two which are in the limo with aria and the one with luke and madison in the shower that's all at the moment i don't have much time to play on them.
Raio10
Pilot fish

Postby Brigma » Thu, 14Sep25 08:46

Achievements are as follows:

Scene with Madison and Luke at the beach
Scene with Aria in the car
Photo session with Aria
Sex with Brad in jail
Sex with Luke at his place
Sex with John X for money
Swingers party orgy with Luke
Sex with Sophia
Threeway with Sophia and her husband
Threeway with Sophia and Aria's bodyguard
Sex scene in bathroom with Sophia, her husband and some other guy

As long as you keep your passion at around 10 as much as possible, it is possible to get every achievement in one playthrough except the conjugal visit with Brad. That scene requires your love for him to be 10 or higher and several of the other scenes require it to be 5 or lower. Near as I can tell there isn't enough time in 30 days to get love high enough and then low enough to get that scene and all the others.

Has anyone managed to get a sex scene between Madison and Claire? I've got all the achievements and after the one scene she flat out says she's not into girls so there probably isn't, but that seems like a glaring oversight. Usually in LoP and Sex and Glory games, every female in the game is up for grabs.

Yes I know there is an ending where Claire becomes a call girl with Madison, but I mean like an actual scene in the game.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby Kloakoid » Sun, 14Sep28 10:54

I've managed to get all achievments instead of:

threesome with sophia and her husband

Can someone please help me how to get it? Thanks a lot. :??:
Kloakoid
Pilot fish

Postby Brigma » Sun, 14Sep28 11:41

Kloakoid wrote:I've managed to get all achievments instead of:

You can't get this scene if you've already gone to the swinger's party with Luke and participated, however you can get this scene and then that one. Having sex with Aria will supersede and conversations you have with Sophia at the bar so it's best to start her quests after this, or at least time it so it won't interfere (she wants a tattoo 3 days after you refuse her, wants a date 3 days after you tattoo her).

Tattoo Sophia and have sex with her
Talk to Sophia and learn she lost her ring (may have to wait 1 day)
Get Luke's meter up to at least friendship (can be done while doing previous 2)
Get scene with Luke in the morning and don't offer him a BJ (can be done before steps 1 and 2)
Go to store while Luke isn't at the bar and get ring (8:00 always works but any time could potentially work)
Find Sophia and give her ring
Talk to Sophia at the bar and agree to threesome (may have to wait 1 day, need at least 10 passion)
Go to Sophia's house at some point in the day (can go at 24:00, no need to waste a time slot)

When you get to Sophia's you need at least 10 passion and a pretty low love score with Brad to extend the scene. Not sure how low love has to be but 7 wasn't good enough and 4 was fine so either 5 or 6.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby ChrisX1 » Sun, 14Sep28 12:58

Brigma wrote:
Kloakoid wrote:I've managed to get all achievments instead of:

You can't get this scene if you've already gone to the swinger's party with Luke and participated, however you can get this scene and then that one. Having sex with Aria will supersede and conversations you have with Sophia at the bar so it's best to start her quests after this, or at least time it so it won't interfere (she wants a tattoo 3 days after you refuse her, wants a date 3 days after you tattoo her).

Tattoo Sophia and have sex with her
Talk to Sophia and learn she lost her ring (may have to wait 1 day)
Get Luke's meter up to at least friendship (can be done while doing previous 2)
Get scene with Luke in the morning and don't offer him a BJ (can be done before steps 1 and 2)
Go to store while Luke isn't at the bar and get ring (8:00 always works but any time could potentially work)
Find Sophia and give her ring
Talk to Sophia at the bar and agree to threesome (may have to wait 1 day, need at least 10 passion)
Go to Sophia's house at some point in the day (can go at 24:00, no need to waste a time slot)

When you get to Sophia's you need at least 10 passion and a pretty low love score with Brad to extend the scene. Not sure how low love has to be but 7 wasn't good enough and 4 was fine so either 5 or 6.

i noticed for most it was 5
ChrisX1
sirens hunter

Postby paxwax » Sat, 14Oct18 18:47

Very nice game, I think I got all the achievements but one... How on earth do you get the
Sex scene in bathroom with Sophia, her husband and the other man? I did get the threesome scene with Sophia and her husband, and I "freed up" Sophia by getting her hot lessons with Aria. But I'm still missing something, apparently :??: .

Can anyone help??
paxwax
sirens hunter

Postby Brigma » Sun, 14Oct19 09:51

paxwax wrote:Very nice game, I think I got all the achievements but one... How on earth do you get the
Sex scene in bathroom with Sophia, her husband and the other man? I did get the threesome scene with Sophia and her husband, and I "freed up" Sophia by getting her hot lessons with Aria. But I'm still missing something, apparently :??: .

Can anyone help??

To get the bathroom scene, you need to go to the swingers party with Luke and participate, then go back to the bar. A man will blackmail you by threatening to tell your boyfriend about the party unless he can have sex with Sophia. You can then choose to distract the husband (leads to sex scene but no achievement) or not (gives scene/achievement you're looking for). Doing Aria's stuff will prevent this from happening so do this first.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby paxwax » Sun, 14Oct19 14:31

Thanks Brigma!

I was allways making efforts to get Aria to "teach Sophia", so I had no chance at all!! [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
paxwax
sirens hunter

Postby bigmarcus » Sun, 14Oct26 10:50

Just got a chance to play this game and it's cool not to amazing but good.
and i think in this game you set up a for a great game that could come of sophie
a super hot wife a strugling couple (she tries to spice up her and her husbands life) so this game could be like lwt or lwb a sim game where sophie calls out her husband to get a hold on his life (after the demotion to prison guard after the incident with aria) so you have some time to work for a promotion in a prison and theres a couple of ways you could do it
1)dirty (takeing bribes from inmates helping them smuggle things in and so on) but you could get caught and game over
2)good hard working (stoping smuggling riots screwing over inmates who ask for help) you could get in trouble for screwing them over
3) and a ballanced way a between 1-2 options

Also the reputation system like in lwt could be used here desire + realationship. sophie fit's in great here knowing her from the game
1) high realationship and desire = events where she tryes hard to spice things up (like bringing the tattoed girl for husband birthday)
2)high realationship low desire = events where your wife stays faithfull on a level (like where she tryes to learn new things from aria seducing her bodyguard but not fucking him
3)low realantionship and desire = events where she's just having fun satisfying her needs (like getting laid with a guy in the toilet in the girl with tattoo game)

so i hope you consider this cause it could have many events and could be a great game
bigmarcus
sirens hunter

Postby TeineWolf » Mon, 14Nov03 23:09

Finally giving the game a try, there's an error on one of the dialog boxes.

Federal Prison is open for visits only on Monday and Friday, from 8 to 16 o'clock.

Their is no such thing as 16 o'clock. There's 4 o'clock in the Afternoon or PM. 16:00, is 16:00 hour, which is military time. It should be 08:00 to 16:00. Or between 8 o'clock in the morning, to 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Or the easiest, 8 AM to 4 PM.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby kexter » Tue, 14Nov04 12:20

Yeah, because the is no 16 on an analogue clock.
@kextercius
kexter

Postby Greebo » Tue, 14Nov04 18:57

Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby LRM » Tue, 14Nov04 20:56

On any time based on a 12 hour division clock, each hour appears twice (from the Latin ante meridiem, meaning "before midday" and post meridiem, "after midday"). When specifying a time, we need a way to differentiate which of the two times that number appears, hence the need for AM and PM.
On a 24 hour clock you don't need the AM or PM because each number only appears once in any 24 hour period.
And yes 16:00 PM is splitting hairs, but it does sound and read odd.
MSgt USAF Retired
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Next

Return to Free sexy games