Master of the House 1.5

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Master of the House 1.5

Postby Venom » Sun, 14Sep28 13:29

Greyelf wrote:
malzkaffee wrote:tara
i found bikini,lingerie,schoolgirl outfit and evening gown but i cant givt to tara and i have no idea how i can start the photoshoot

When you spoke to Tara about a photoshoot her reply included the answer.
try: photoshoot clothing item

how do you start talking about the photoshoot?
Venom
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby gpgp3333 » Sun, 14Sep28 16:44

I know this is pretty far back from what all the other questions are for.

I am actually stuck at Paige. I am sure there is something simple that I am missing out on, but I am still stuck.
Apparently she isn't ready to be seduced yet.

Any help is appreciated!
gpgp3333
Pilot fish

Postby Mimailia » Sun, 14Sep28 16:59

gpgp3333 wrote:I know this is pretty far back from what all the other questions are for.

I am actually stuck at Paige. I am sure there is something simple that I am missing out on, but I am still stuck.

Any help is appreciated!

Did Abby talk to her? Did something jab you? Have you read anything?

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby gpgp3333 » Sun, 14Sep28 18:25

Mimailia wrote:
gpgp3333 wrote:I know this is pretty far back from what all the other questions are for.

Any help is appreciated!

Did Abby talk to her? Did something jab you? Have you read anything?

M

Thanks! I was way over complicating it and just had to figure out how to get them to talk.
gpgp3333
Pilot fish

Postby Venom » Sun, 14Sep28 18:58

Venom wrote:
Greyelf wrote:
malzkaffee wrote:tara
i found bikini,lingerie,schoolgirl outfit and evening gown but i cant givt to tara and i have no idea how i can start the photoshoot

When you spoke to Tara about a photoshoot her reply included the answer.
try: photoshoot clothing item

how do you start talking about the photoshoot?

nvm you can ask actually people about thereself to learn more specific things you can talk about. I'm used to user are introduced once you meet them or ask other people about them
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby Greyelf » Mon, 14Sep29 03:38

Venom wrote:nvm you can ask actually people about thereself to learn more specific things you can talk about. I'm used to user are introduced once you meet them or ask other people about them

I left the actually command you need to type to talk to people out of my previous answer because the command you use is explained in the second paragraph of the Readme!.pdf file that comes with the game. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Conversation in some AIF games are similar to ones you have in real life, people don't always tell you everything they know when you first meet them, their answers may change the better you know them, and what they know may change as time passes. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby Luc » Tue, 14Sep30 11:10

Could someone post general hints about:
a) kinks
b) fun with abby

(I've finished the game, found 4 kinks and 3 'fun spots' but struggle to find more...)
Luc
sirens hunter

Postby Luc » Tue, 14Sep30 14:57

Specifically, I am missing the 4th (?) kink (between scis... and cum....)
and only found 1,2,3,4 places of 'fun with (flags)...Abby'

Any help?
Luc
sirens hunter

Postby SpikeTheGoat » Tue, 14Sep30 20:02

Luc wrote:Specifically, I am missing the 4th (?) kink (between scis... and cum....)
and only found 1,2,3,4 places of 'fun with (flags)...Abby'

Any help?

Kink 4
HINT 1
It's a hot day out, maybe there is somewhere you could go to cool off. While you are there, don't forget to check everything out.

HINT 2
Hopefully you don't get too board looking for the right object! Just in case you are on the right track, but get stuck, I should mention for this one it won't end with a standard look or examine, but a look through.

BLATANT ANSWER
Look Through Hole while in Pool location

Abby Fun 5
HINT 1
You may have to go back and play some pretty old games to get this one. Either that or be versed in the math formula for cross products. That memorization technique may come in handy here!

HINT 2
Of course, you could just access some games within this game as well. What an Adventure! You'll get a magical feeling from this one, no doubt!

BLATANT ANSWER
Access Games on your computer (in your bedroom), then type XYZZY when you are alone with Abby

Abby Fun 6
HINT 1
Let's hope old Mother Hubbard doesn't find you in here doing what you are about to do!

HINT 2
There is a key item here, but it is what is missing that is important for this task.

BLATANT ANSWER
Put Dick in Hole in Pantry

Abby Fun 7
HINT 1
Have you ever noticed how girls like to borrow each others clothes?

HINT 2
The girls may not have the same body type, but with the right outfit it could still work...

BLATANT ANSWER
Search Clothes in Tara's Walk-in Closet -- go to your bedroom and Give Outfit to Abby

I think that covered everything (and correctly? ;) ). Hopefully the hints work well enough if you don't want the answer outright.
SpikeTheGoat
great white shark

Postby Luc » Wed, 14Oct01 08:18

Thx a lot!
I loved the hints, that was just what I needed (except for the guess-the-verb in pantry)
Luc
sirens hunter

Postby Greyelf » Thu, 14Oct02 01:59

Luc wrote:Thx a lot!
I loved the hints, that was just what I needed (except for the guess-the-verb in pantry)

put <something> in <something> is a fairly common command in IF / Text Adventures. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby Nezumi » Fri, 14Oct03 02:15

I'm stuck getting all the items needed for your project, specifically I have no idea about "Some item which relaxes you."
Nezumi
great white shark

Postby Ramirez™ » Fri, 14Oct03 04:43

Nezumi wrote:I'm stuck getting all the items needed for your project, specifically I have no idea about "Some item which relaxes you."

Hint
It was mentioned in Paiges diary. Something you can smoke.

Easy answer;
Ask Paige about weed
Ramirez™
great white shark

Postby Ripe » Thu, 14Oct09 18:27

How do I complete the homework? I get help with all four subjects [when I use "x homework" command it say all four subjects are finished] but when I try to call Leila it say that I'm not done. I tried "finish the assignment", "finish homework" and few other variations but I always get: "You haven't finish all of the work yet."

What am I missing?
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby Greyelf » Thu, 14Oct09 23:33

Ripe wrote:How do I complete the homework? I get help with all four subjects [when I use "x homework" command it say all four subjects are finished] but when I try to call Leila it say that I'm not done. I tried "finish the assignment", "finish homework" and few other variations but I always get: "You haven't finish all of the work yet."
What am I missing?

If you have gotten the four different people to help you with the four subjects (one each) then either of the two commands you listed above should give the "finished homework".
Greyelf
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games