Master of the House 1.5

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Master of the House 1.5

Postby minterlint » Fri, 14Sep19 02:34

This is a really poorly coded and written game. The guess the verb with Leila at the end is ridiculous. I couldn't get past kissing her, then rubbing tits and then licking tits. There is no way to know what comes next. There is just a stupid "Not yet" that comes up. Instead of being 1.5 I think this game is more like 0.5 and still in Alpha. Was never properly Beta tested for sure.

All I'm going to do is ask politely that you leave my beta-testers out of any problems that you have with my game. They spent a shitload of their own time and energy helping me put this game together, and as I stated on the first screen, all the remaining flaws are mine. Please direct any criticisms (preferably of the 'I would have done it this way instead' variety) at me and not them. Thank you.
minterlint
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby braspol » Fri, 14Sep19 02:57

i added hank to my harem and have the watch and envelope wat next do i do stuck wen i try to give envelope or watch to danni it say i should hold on to it

nvm wat is the third thing i need and were is it
braspol
great white shark

Postby minterlint » Fri, 14Sep19 03:42

Look in the 1st floor bathroom.
minterlint
sirens hunter

Postby Greyelf » Fri, 14Sep19 03:47

happy123 wrote:... The guess the verb with Leila at the end is ridiculous. I couldn't get past kissing her, then rubbing tits and then licking tits. There is no way to know what comes next. ...

Excluding the kink related commands, the order of the sexual actions you need to do (kiss, rub, lick, fuck, etc) and the part of the female body (mouth, tits, ass, pussy) you do them too is pretty much the same for every female in the game, and they are common to most AIF games written in ADRIFT, TADS, etc.
So I'm surprised you had trouble with Leila as you would of done similar things to the other females before her in the game.

minterlint even generally supports synonyms for a number of the different actions / parts:
[rub/touch]
[lick/kiss/suck]
[cock/penis/dick]
[tits/breasts]
[pussy/cunt/vagina]
[ass/butt]
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby Ramirez™ » Fri, 14Sep19 04:05

@ minterlint

I finished the game and I think you delivered fantastic work.
The only problem I had was to get the "second phases" of the sexacts. But once I got the hang of it it was logical.

It was pleasantly surprised that the magic word appeared. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Ramirez™
great white shark

Postby minterlint » Fri, 14Sep19 12:02

It was pleasantly surprised that the magic word appeared.

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Part of my intention was to have a bit of a throwback game (no pictures, sex-romp style) and that word has so much history for IF (and AIF) that I thought it would be a fun little addition/secret.
minterlint
sirens hunter

Postby Michuncik » Fri, 14Sep19 15:28

where I can find bikini for photoshoot with Tara??
Michuncik
great white shark

Postby braspol » Fri, 14Sep19 22:25

Michuncik wrote:where I can find bikini for photoshoot with Tara??

its in the basement
braspol
great white shark

Postby fling » Fri, 14Sep19 23:45

Struggling to get any where with Hank.
Paige has joined my harem.
If Hank is next then I'm stuck. Asked Hank about internet name HtT4 from laptop and got a hesitant reply but now stuck.

My inventory - Diary, matchbook, rose, wine, video camera, screwdriver, digital camera, gown, envelope and energy drink.

Used Abby's laptop and access info but can't figure out what to do to continue if Hank is the next person to corrupt.
PM's welcome or reply below.
fling
Pilot fish

Postby Greyelf » Sat, 14Sep20 00:14

minterlint wrote:
It was pleasantly surprised that the magic word appeared.

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Part of my intention was to have a bit of a throwback game (no pictures, sex-romp style) and that word has so much history for IF (and AIF) that I thought it would be a fun little addition/secret.

So much history that the magic word existed before the genre was known as IF and even before they were simply called Text Adventures, or am I just showing my age? [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
Ah the good old days of PDP-10 and TRS-80's
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby minterlint » Sat, 14Sep20 00:57

If Hank is next then I'm stuck. Asked Hank about internet name HtT4 from laptop and got a hesitant reply but now stuck.

Perhaps if you find and use Hank's computer, it can give you more clues as to what you'll need for going after Hank. And to help those who are struggling with the linearity, here's the order to go in. Abby (obviously), Paige, Hank, (Tara or Danni, these two are interchangeable but both must be done before), Hanna, Bill, Haley, Leila. Hope that helps guide you through the rest a bit more easily.

So much history that the magic word existed before the genre was known as IF and even before they were simply called Text Adventures, or am I just showing my age? [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
Ah the good old days of PDP-10 and TRS-80's

And I thought I was old school! You have me beat, good sir! :roi:
minterlint
sirens hunter

Postby braspol » Sat, 14Sep20 16:16

need help with hanna have the energy drink not sure wat else i need still not able to give her drink
braspol
great white shark

Postby minterlint » Sat, 14Sep20 19:29

Have you asked your dad about the project yet?

After that, others will help you find what you need.
minterlint
sirens hunter

Postby fling » Sat, 14Sep20 23:57

minterlint wrote:Abby (obviously), Paige, Hank, (Tara or Danni, these two are interchangeable but both must be done before), Hanna, Bill, Haley, Leila. Hope that helps guide you through the rest a bit more easily.

Tara completed, Danni took a walk outside had a chat then asked for more items. Should I be looking for these and if so a hint of how many items and what they might be would be very helpful or move on to Hanna?

thx Minterlint.
fling
Pilot fish

Postby minterlint » Sun, 14Sep21 00:12

Tara completed, Danni took a walk outside had a chat then asked for more items. Should I be looking for these and if so a hint of how many items and what they might be would be very helpful or move on to Hanna?

Danni comes before Tara. There are three things you need (you've already found one, so two left). You know you've found them because they'll mention Danni in their description when you 'x object.' The two remaining can be found in her house and you can ask Danni about her husband if you need a hint for one of them.
minterlint
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games