Master of the House 1.5

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Master of the House 1.5

Postby Ripe » Fri, 14Oct10 06:59

Greyelf wrote:
Ripe wrote:How do I complete the homework? I get help with all four subjects [when I use "x homework" command it say all four subjects are finished] but when I try to call Leila it say that I'm not done. I tried "finish the assignment", "finish homework" and few other variations but I always get: "You haven't finish all of the work yet."
What am I missing?

If you have gotten the four different people to help you with the four subjects (one each) then either of the two commands you listed above should give the "finished homework".

Four different people and as I said, when I use "X Homework" command it list all four subjects and said I finished all four of them.

I just didn't complete them in order they are listed...
I get Abby to help with EU history first
. Could that be the reason why it doesn't let me finish it?
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby Mimailia » Fri, 14Oct10 11:01

There have been reports of some things not working properly unless you have the latest version of Adrift 5 (xx.32 I think). I had a problem, updated, and the problem went away. Luckily, I didn't have to start from scratch.

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby Ripe » Fri, 14Oct10 19:59

Mimailia wrote:There have been reports of some things not working properly unless you have the latest version of Adrift 5 (xx.32 I think). I had a problem, updated, and the problem went away. Luckily, I didn't have to start from scratch.

M

Yup, it's xx.32 and I have that...
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby Greyelf » Fri, 14Oct10 22:45

Ripe wrote:I just didn't complete them in order they are listed. Could that be the reason why it doesn't let me finish it?

It only counts how many you have done not the order you do them.
If you have 'unfinished homework' in your inventory and examining it shows the following text at the end of the description:
You've finished the Pre-Calculus work!
You've finished the American Literature work!
You've finished the Biology work!
You've finished the European History work!
You've completed all of the work Leila gave you. <b>Finish</b> it and give her a call!

Then issuing either of the aforementioned commands should replace 'unfinished homework' with 'finished homework' in your inventory.
Greyelf
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby minterlint » Sat, 14Oct11 02:26

Four different people and as I said, when I use "X Homework" command it list all four subjects and said I finished all four of them.

This seems to be a variable issue similar to what other people have had that was supposed to be fixed with 5.0.31...but it can still be buggy quite randomly. I've had some people who couldn't get it to work the first time but played through a second time and it works even though they didn't do anything differently. If you're still having problems, send me a PM and I can give you a work around that will fix the problem.
minterlint
sirens hunter

Postby Jiimbojones » Sat, 14Oct11 14:26

Did you type
"finish the homework?
Jiimbojones
great white shark

Postby Venom » Sun, 14Oct26 21:51

started playing the game after a lengthy break.
At the point were i have to seduce hanna.
I guess i need to fix the project first:
got the ginseng, the weed, the steroids how ever when i'm try to mix it, it says i'm still missing an ingredient :crazy:

edit: found the last ingredient for the potion still figuring out how to seduce hanna
rose in the upper hallway of your hose

edit found how to seduce hanna
just do it
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby Venom » Fri, 14Nov21 15:00

does anyone have advice on how to learn the kinks of the different people
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby TheFerry » Wed, 15Sep09 14:29

This game is great.
However, to see everything there is to see, does somebody have a full walkthrough?
I only found a walkthrough that isn't 100% complete.
https://yareel.com?referral_id=14998
TheFerry
great white shark

Postby artorawley » Sun, 15Sep20 12:32

Completely forgot about this game until I saw this thread again so I started playing it. It's pretty cool but I get the feeling I'll likely never find all of the kinks and special Abby scenes without a walkthrough. Was one ever released?
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby Rexxx » Sun, 15Sep20 13:52

I thought that in the thread there were all the hints to see specials and kinks, but here is a full walkthrough on the aif archives but you need to be registered

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/aif ... ages/22296

The author has also released a short game, prequel of his next big project, but we don't know anything until he will have released it, because he like to create, but not speaking of his work.
If he will succeed the game seem to be a a very ambitious projects, otherwise we won't know more of this.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby artorawley » Mon, 15Sep21 03:16

Rexxx wrote:I thought that in the thread there were all the hints to see specials and kinks, but here is a full walkthrough on the aif archives but you need to be registered

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/aif ... ages/22296

The author has also released a short game, prequel of his next big project, but we don't know anything until he will have released it, because he like to create, but not speaking of his work.
If he will succeed the game seem to be a a very ambitious projects, otherwise we won't know more of this.

Cheers, that's exactly what I was looking for. I would have continued on thinking that I got Paige's secret kink scene by "cockslapping" her if I had never seen that walkthrough. turns out I was wrong, and wrong on a lot more things.
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby DarkSoulDrinker » Thu, 15Sep24 14:24

I originally played this back when it was v1.1. Does anyone know what has been changed from 1.1 to 1.5? I didn't see any patch notes anywhere and I'm curious if it's just bug fixes or actual new stuff in the game.
DarkSoulDrinker
sirens hunter

Postby Adotes » Tue, 15Oct20 06:39

Great game. One of the best i have played as AIF.
The only miss is some CGI magic, but the text around the scenes are amazing.
Adotes
Pilot fish

Postby Adotes » Sun, 15Oct25 23:11

Adotes
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games