Preview: Pervert Action: Legacy

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Preview: Pervert Action: Legacy

Postby BBBen » Mon, 14Sep29 03:19

Another character reveal today: Rio, the secretary. You can see her over on the tumblr or my website (links above).
BBBen
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby SpikeTheGoat » Mon, 14Sep29 05:48

Awesome!

Not sure who I will end up liking the most, but pictures alone Iku was ahead but this Rio looks quite interesting and I am eager to see more of her...

You both have tons of creative skill and your characters are done very nicely, and it looks like there is something for everyone here. I'm a bit worried about how I will feel about Fumi. Both versions look nice, though I must admit Phinn's version scares me a bit. The body is hot, but the face - it is so child-like! I guess that is the point and I certainly don't account for everyone. Besides, it may be fine with me in the final product (along with the writing helping), so I'm not worried =D

Can't wait to train some maids!
SpikeTheGoat
great white shark

Postby BBBen » Wed, 14Oct01 03:29

Fumi's expression (or any character's expression in these poser programs) makes a big difference for how they look. If you use a certain expression it can look like a completely different person in a way that you wouldn't expect based on real life facial expressions. Anyway, what I'm getting at is that Phinn's Fumi character model actually doesn't look too young, if you saw her in different shots (that I can't show yet) I'm sure you'd agree she looks appropriate for her age (which is 18).
BBBen
lagoon predator

Postby SpikeTheGoat » Wed, 14Oct01 14:32

Sounds good to me! Hopefully I didn't come off sounding crass. Thinking about it now, that pose is one of innocence, so that probably just added to it. I am sure I will love it, and I have the utmost confidence in both your skill and Phinn's. Always have enjoyed the games and images thus far! Definitely can't wait to see his take on Rio either.

Keep up the hard work!
SpikeTheGoat
great white shark

Postby BBBen » Wed, 14Oct01 16:03

I'm glad you like the stuff we're showing! I should also mention that some of the basic stuff is still somewhat in development; Phinn's Rio model isn't 100% finished yet, for example (her facial structure is tricky).
BBBen
lagoon predator

Postby BBBen » Mon, 14Oct06 17:12

I've added another character reveal: Hiroshi the travelling merchant.
BBBen
lagoon predator

Postby BBBen » Mon, 14Oct13 04:35

And a new character reveal, the second last: Masami, mistress of the mansion.
BBBen
lagoon predator

Postby Hoboy » Mon, 14Oct13 05:34

Is thisthe Minami of the new story?
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby BBBen » Mon, 14Oct13 12:34

Hoboy wrote:Is thisthe Minami of the new story?

Ah, interesting question! But I don't think I can confirm or deny that without giving too many spoilers. I'm glad to see you're thinking along those lines, though, feel free to speculate.
BBBen
lagoon predator

Postby SpikeTheGoat » Mon, 14Oct13 19:07

Ah, very nice! I'm afraid Iku has been bumped. Now it is a toss up between Rio and Masami based purely on looks for me. ;)

Can't wait to see how they unfold within the story!
SpikeTheGoat
great white shark

Postby BBBen » Mon, 14Oct20 02:15

And I've posted the final character reveal: Ai, mystery girl.

Stay tuned to the tumblr for more little updates. Also, questions and comments are welcome here!
BBBen
lagoon predator

Postby Gio » Mon, 14Oct20 10:57

looks awesome, waiting :D
Gio
great white shark

Postby phinn » Mon, 14Oct20 22:37

@ SPikethegoat:

That pic actually scared me a bit, the structure of it came across as either young or extremely innocent, the second was intended the first was not. I did make a couple changes to her to bring no doubt to her age, as I DETEST even the hint of impropriety when it comes to children.

Ironically, she's actually quite mature for her 18 years and as Bbben said earlier, she comes across that way in the game. Thanks for the critique, the input was appreciated.

Phinn
phinn
great white shark

Postby SpikeTheGoat » Mon, 14Oct20 23:19

Phinn:

Well I am certainly not any kind of art guru, so take what I say with a grain of salt ;) But besides that little quibble I mentioned, I have loved all your work.Also I realize these aren't 'in game' pics yet, so that always changes things, as well as various poses, looks, etc.

Gotta say that Misami of yours is really beautiful, and I am very eager to see your take on Rio! Keep up the good work, lads. I am, like everyone else I am sure, eagerly (but patiently!) awaiting more news and the inevitable release!
SpikeTheGoat
great white shark

Postby el drakki » Mon, 14Oct20 23:52

BBBen wrote:And I've posted the final character reveal: Ai, mystery girl.

Stay tuned to the tumblr for more little updates. Also, questions and comments are welcome here!

"Ai" is "love" in japanese, no?
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
el drakki
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games