Preview: Pervert Action: Legacy

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Preview: Pervert Action: Legacy

Postby BBBen » Tue, 14Oct21 01:03

el drakki wrote:"Ai" is "love" in japanese, no?

True, the name does have meaning in the game, good thinking.
BBBen
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby phinn » Tue, 14Oct21 13:20

@spike:

YOur going to love my Rio I hope. Her body and skin tones are smoking I think shes one of the best models Ive made in a while. The tricky bit is I've been sent back to the drawing board on her head for a couple months now by BBBen. Hes quite exacting in his specifications for his gals :D

Im cool with it, they are his cast after all :D. Hopefully all the tinkering makes it worth the wait as I've already got several scenes in development for her (and the other characters) waiting on the final ok for the models^^

For the record, Her and Hiroshi are the only 2 chacracters from the main cast I havnt finished yet. Im also working on a LOT of settings and a sub cast of course. But I wont give anything of the game away so that's all Ill say on that :D

Phinn
phinn
great white shark

Postby SpikeTheGoat » Thu, 14Oct23 21:54

I feel like I'm always just repeating myself, so maybe I'll keep quiet until I'm ready to spit something new out, but that new pic is incredible!

Ai looks very good. The hair is wonderful and the pose is spectacular. Definitely can't wait!

No clue how she is going to fit in personally. At first I was going to go out on a far limb and consider something about her being a ghost, maybe a maid from years past or something, but that doesn't seem to likely be the case. Regardless of her place in the story, can't wait to see more ;)
SpikeTheGoat
great white shark

Postby BBBen » Thu, 15Jan08 02:24

Here's a new image to show off a little bit of the work I've been doing on PAL lately, this is from a lakeside sequence in the story (no more spoilers, though!):

And I've now updated the first post of this thread as well to point out that I've set up a Patreon campaign so that you can offer me a little bit of support if you want to. I've set up a goal to upgrade the quality of the graphics for future games (after PAL) and there's rewards available like early beta access and access to special updates with more info.

Of course, I still welcome just having people's feedback (either encouraging or constructive criticism) just as much as before, and if you want to share/repost any of this that would help me too.
BBBen
lagoon predator

Postby Guntag » Fri, 15Jan09 00:28

BBBen wrote:Here's a new image to show off a little bit of the work I've been doing on PAL lately, this is from a lakeside sequence in the story (no more spoilers, though!):

And I've now updated the first post of this thread as well to point out that I've set up a Patreon campaign so that you can offer me a little bit of support if you want to. I've set up a goal to upgrade the quality of the graphics for future games (after PAL) and there's rewards available like early beta access and access to special updates with more info.

Of course, I still welcome just having people's feedback (either encouraging or constructive criticism) just as much as before, and if you want to share/repost any of this that would help me too.

I love those two mountains... I mean the mountain and its reflexion on the water of course ! Great job drawing this character and the background. Please take all the time you need to polish everything like this ! Will the gameplay be similar to PAF (and PAC) with stats raising and stats requirements for the girls ? Or will we have other important choices to make ?
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby BBBen » Fri, 15Jan09 01:08

Guntag wrote:I love those two mountains... I mean the mountain and its reflexion on the water of course ! Great job drawing this character and the background. Please take all the time you need to polish everything like this ! Will the gameplay be similar to PAF (and PAC) with stats raising and stats requirements for the girls ? Or will we have other important choices to make ?

Good question. The gameplay will have a lot in common with PAF, but I am actually adding some new ideas. For one thing, romancing girls will now be a little bit more complex (in an interesting way) and a little less symmetrical. That is, flirting with a girl will not be the same for everyone - you do different things to impress Rio, for example, than you would to impress Iku. There will also be occasional choices - not choose-your-own-adventure style choices - but things that can impact the game one way or another. And the choice of how you level up skills will make a bigger difference to sex scenes as well. Oh, and one last thing, it will be possible to get a "game over" screen in this game. Or rather, you'll be able to get a "bad ending" if you don't achieve your goal. I hope to have the time to really polish up the images well, too.
BBBen
lagoon predator

Postby Hoboy » Fri, 15Jan09 06:29

I CAN NOT WAIT

I HAVE TO WAIT

o ... bother...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby artorawley » Fri, 15Jan09 13:05

Really enjoyed your last two PA games so I'm looking forward to this one. Thanks for the updates!
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby BBBen » Sat, 15Jan10 02:15

Big news - I've achieved my first Patreon funding goal! That means for games after PAL I'll be improving the graphics quality. Now I've got a new goal...

Threesomes?

I've got room in the story of Pervert Action: Legacy to add three combination threesome sex scenes - streamlined so they're not crazy big (and therefore too much work to develop) but still interactive. These will be bonus scenes on top of the existing six one-on-one sex scenes in the game, and the other bits of sexual content, and they are still quite a bit of work. I've been trying to work on these anyway, but if this goal is achieved I'll guarantee they'll be in the game, and if you get two women in one run through and they match up correctly, you'll be able to have a threesome!

Plus I've got a slightly better promo video now. The first one was terrible.
BBBen
lagoon predator

Postby BBBen » Thu, 15Mar26 00:08

Goals achieved! Threesome sex scenes AND expanded harem mode!

Looks like I forgot to update this thread before, but I've reached two more goals now, and I'm including both the threesome sex scenes and a special expanded harem mode, in which you will be able to replay full interactive sex scenes once you have completed the harem mode of the game, and you will also be able to view some bonus kinky, out-of-character scenes that didn't fit into the main game.

By the way, I've been looking to see if there are any other adult games communities around. I know about umlf.org and I've just been introduced to lewdgamer.com, but if you know of anywhere else I'd appreciate hearing about it!
BBBen
lagoon predator

Postby artorawley » Sat, 15Mar28 13:04

Congrats! Really looking forward to this, do you have any ETA for the release?
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby Rexxx » Sat, 15Mar28 19:46

By the way, I've been looking to see if there are any other adult games communities around. I know about umlf.org and I've just been introduced to lewdgamer.com, but if you know of anywhere else I'd appreciate hearing about it!

I know that in the forum of arniigames there is a subforum where a member can post and speak of his game, but it's also probable that the majority of users are the same of this community, because I think that he posted here before creating his site (and this happened not many months ago so it's smaller than this community).
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby BBBen » Sun, 15Mar29 06:25

artorawley wrote:Congrats! Really looking forward to this, do you have any ETA for the release?

Ah, I wish I did. The writing phase is reaching the "mostly done" stage, although not completely done. Then programming the game will take a while, as well as finishing up graphics, putting in audio, etc. Now that I've got the patreon I'm taking release schedules more seriously, but it's still just me working on much of it. So... that's not much of an answer, I guess. It's certainly at least a few months away, but it could be quite a bit longer.

And to Rexxx, thanks, I'll take a look at that and consider if it's a good option.
BBBen
lagoon predator

Postby artorawley » Sun, 15Mar29 10:04

BBBen wrote:
artorawley wrote:Congrats! Really looking forward to this, do you have any ETA for the release?

Ah, I wish I did. The writing phase is reaching the "mostly done" stage, although not completely done. Then programming the game will take a while, as well as finishing up graphics, putting in audio, etc. Now that I've got the patreon I'm taking release schedules more seriously, but it's still just me working on much of it. So... that's not much of an answer, I guess. It's certainly at least a few months away, but it could be quite a bit longer.

And to Rexxx, thanks, I'll take a look at that and consider if it's a good option.

Cool ,thanks for the response. As for communities, other than here I only really ever check the AIF group on Yahoo for news about new games. IF you're not already in the group I suggest joining and spreading the word of your new game. I think your prior two games were discussed there in the past, too, so I think mostly everyone is fairly familiar with your fine work.
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby shadowofmyself » Tue, 15Apr14 01:29

Looking good. Really enjoyed playing the previous games and looking forward to this one. Any chance of re-releasing your previous AIF?
shadowofmyself
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games