Living with Temptation wiki?

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Living with Temptation wiki?

Postby donobijuan » Mon, 14Aug25 04:29

Does anyone else think it would be a good idea to start fleshing out this Wiki?

http://lessonofpassion.wikia.com/wiki/L ... Temptation

Just perusing the official LWT thread here, I notice almost everyone is asking for hints and tricks and tips for the scenes. I'm happy to get started on the page, but it'll be a lot of work and I'd need some help (plus, I don't know how to get a lot of the content).

Thoughts?
donobijuan
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Re: Living with Temptation wiki?

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 14Aug25 06:00

If I understand what you are asking, then we do have a section "Hints and Walkthroughs". Should one of us relocate this if my understanding is correct?
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby kessie8yl » Mon, 14Aug25 12:37

donobijuan wrote:Does anyone else think it would be a good idea to start fleshing out this Wiki?

http://lessonofpassion.wikia.com/wiki/L ... Temptation

Just perusing the official LWT thread here, I notice almost everyone is asking for hints and tricks and tips for the scenes. I'm happy to get started on the page, but it'll be a lot of work and I'd need some help (plus, I don't know how to get a lot of the content).

Thoughts?

I don't see any suggestion this is "official". Surely if it was they would give the name of the author and it would be relatively easy for a LOP insider to populate the missing information too. Perhaps the biggest clue is that there doesn't seem to be any link to this from the actual LOP website. This is possibly a fan putting some newly-learned skills to the test. Looks to have made a pretty good job of it too.

I doubt LOP will be too bothered, given there is obviously no attempt to seek to profit from them, but technically the use of their graphics could be subject to copyright. It would have been good manners to obtain their permission to make it clear it had been granted.

In answer to your question, for all the work involved in creating the wiki, the bits have been completed so far are just a skeleton and I don't know who would want to spend time updating so much information when it is so easily available elsewhere.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby donobijuan » Mon, 14Aug25 15:50

I wasn't suggesting replacing the "Hints and Walkthroughs" section as much as compiling all the different stuff into a wiki article. That way people can just look up what they want to know instead of searching this forum, posting and hoping for a reply, asking the same questions over and over. Wiki's are a different sort of information store than a forum.

As for fleshing it out, well, that'd be a community effort from all of us (many people already post lots of answers to questions on here, it would just be a different place to log that info).

Re: the graphics and site, you're right, I don't know who started it and I didn't think about the fact that they stole LoP's assets. That's definitely not cool, but maybe we start a nicer friendlier LoP-fan wiki page?

Anyways, just spitballin'
donobijuan
sirens hunter

Postby Graen » Mon, 14Aug25 19:50

The wiki at lessonofpassion.wikia.com was an experiment from over a year ago. If people are interested in filling it out, go ahead, and I'll try to help out when I can.
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 14Aug26 06:57

@donobijuan
I misconstrued your intent. I was unaware of the wiki and thought that you had thoughts that we might create a "help" file here; if that had been your intention which I now clearly see was not the case, this thought would have been better relocated.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Return to Free sexy games