Erotic Tycoon

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Erotic Tycoon

Postby neopagan » Mon, 14Aug04 19:12

Online browser game created by me just for fun. That's my first game of this kind, so it is just a simple free game.

You have a brothel and you need to hire girls and satisfy your customers. Each girl provides some services. You can unlock achievements, etc... Game contains adult content, need to be 18+!

Just register, log in and play.

If you find any errors or bugs, just write it here... feedback too... I don't say everyone will like this game, maybe it is a piece of sh*t, but why not to have fun...

Instructions - how to play - you'll find a pdf in the main menu in the game.

Play for free here: http://etycoon.hostizzo.com/

And always check the TOP SCORES at the end of the game.

-----------------------------
first reported bugs:
1/ sometimes the items in main menu works not, it logs me out after clicking
I will check it later, for now just log in again and it will solve the issue

2/ I have an error - mysqli connections...
No solution for this now - the game is hosted on a free server which allows to host adult games and it is very limited. So if too many players are playing at once, the error comes :( I don't know any other better free hosting for adult games..

3/ I don't hear any sounds in the game
The game is optimized for Firefox, the sounds should work there. Seems not working in IE, Opera...
Last edited by neopagan on Mon, 14Aug04 19:29, edited 1 time in total.
neopagan
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Re: Erotic Tycoon

Postby fleet » Mon, 14Aug04 19:25

Google Chrome gave me an 'Unsafe - website blocked' message when I clicked on the link. :??:

Something for you to consider: When I first started posting links to my erotic visual novels here at the Lagoon, I had them on a 'registration required' site. I received sufficient negative feedback about doing that to cause me to change; my stuff is now hosted at a 'no registration required' site. I get a LOT more downloads now. ;)

Since your game is meant to be played on-line, you might want to consider having Shark host it here at the lagoon (you'll have to request it).
Last edited by fleet on Mon, 14Aug04 19:33, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my latest adult visual novel "After She Left"
at http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4363
I moderate at http://undertow.club
fleet
Great Master of corals

Postby neopagan » Mon, 14Aug04 19:32

fleet wrote:Google Chrome gave me an 'Unsafe - website blocked' message when I clicked on the link. :??:

I tried it in Chrome, I have no error there... maybe in your country the Google is blocking or alerting adult hosting like hostizzo.. Can you try Firefox? There should be nothing unsafe there, only the game itself is uploaded.

To your "registration" comment:

How could more players play the game which use the database without registering?

Each player has own employees there, own achievements, etc... The registration is required and is very quick...

Shark host
I will talk about this with Shark, but if there will be no good feedback to the game, then it has no sense.. will see later ...
neopagan
sirens hunter

Postby fleet » Mon, 14Aug04 19:44

neopagan wrote:
fleet wrote:Google Chrome gave me an 'Unsafe - website blocked' message when I clicked on the link. :??:

I tried it in Chrome, I have no error there... maybe in your country the Google is blocking or alerting adult hosting like hostizzo.. Can you try Firefox? There should be nothing unsafe there, only the game itself is uploaded.

To your "registration" comment:

How could more players play the game which use the database without registering?

Each player has own employees there, own achievements, etc... The registration is required and is very quick...

I was mistaken, it was NOT my browser. My virus checker (Comodo Internet Security Premium) gave me the warning.
Check out my latest adult visual novel "After She Left"
at http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4363
I moderate at http://undertow.club
fleet
Great Master of corals

Postby neopagan » Mon, 14Aug04 20:16

hm...it seems that hosting it is not reliable.. now it is redirecting me to some 404 error outside of my page :( Or maybe the page went down due to many connections to dtb...

If anybody is able to help to host the game, I will appreciate it... I'll also try to contact Shark.
neopagan
sirens hunter

Postby gamebp » Mon, 14Aug04 20:27

neopagan wrote:If anybody is able to help to host the game, I will appreciate it... I'll also try to contact Shark.

if you can send me a zip file
gamebp
star of the reef

Postby neopagan » Mon, 14Aug04 20:33

I will, but it is not like that... the game is many weeks of work... and need to be set up correctly on the server including the database... do you have any reliable hosting without any dummy limitations?
neopagan
sirens hunter

Postby gamebp » Mon, 14Aug04 20:37

neopagan wrote:I will, but it is not like that... the game is many weeks of work... and need to be set up correctly on the server including the database... do you have any reliable hosting without any dummy limitations?

I have a reliable hosting.
Do you mean that it requires sql or something like that ?

ps: anyway i need to see what is your game, before i decide to set it up or not.
gamebp
star of the reef

Postby neopagan » Mon, 14Aug04 20:39

it requires a normal server with PHP5 or higher, and 1 Mysql database.

Here is a quick overview http://www.etycoon.hostizzo.com/howtoplay.pdf
neopagan
sirens hunter

Postby gamebp » Mon, 14Aug04 21:01

it looks cool, but i don't wish to upload php files on my website, so i give up for this one.
gamebp
star of the reef

Postby neopagan » Mon, 14Aug04 21:07

ok, thanks for your effort... so the game is on hold untill I find some reliable hosting for it...
neopagan
sirens hunter

Postby woody » Tue, 14Aug05 06:13

comodo firewall/antivirus gave a pishing warning
woody
lagoon predator

Postby neopagan » Tue, 14Aug05 18:18

Thanks for letting me know. I better removed the game from that f**ing hosting... it seems that server is not safe and reliable. I am still looking for some solution, will let you know if the game will be available on better server...
neopagan
sirens hunter

Postby Tredici » Tue, 14Aug05 18:32

waiting for better news
Tredici
Pilot fish

Postby neopagan » Sun, 14Aug17 11:04

Hey, thanks to one good guy who helped me much with hosting the game, I am looking for a few game testers for Erotic Tycoon.

Please write me a private message if you are interested to test the game and I will send you a link and login to the game.

The game is just for fun, do not expect anything special, maybe it is just a boring game, but still there are no other Brothel simulators, so thats why it was created.

Please note, the tester's number is limited, so sorry if not everybody will receive the link.

Also I will need the feedback, issues reports etc. from the testers....
neopagan
sirens hunter

Next

Return to Free sexy games