Inspiring Celina

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Inspiring Celina

Postby Super » Mon, 14Aug04 18:33

Well, after a long time, Sylakone and I have finally released our first game: Inspiring Celina!

http://supersygames.sylent3d.com/

Currently, it's download only, but we should be getting it so that you can play it on our site soon.

Hope you enjoy Sy's art and my writing... And if you have any suggestions or comments that we should take to heart for future projects, then do tell. I do have an idea for what we should do next, but if you have any ideas we should keep in mind then do say so.

In this game, I wanted to make it more sweet and romantic, where you need to help a shy girl out. It's not supposed to be a wanton fuck fest, so try it out and I hope you enjoy!

Oh, and thanks to our beta testers, and of course tlaero for making that easy to sue Adventure Creator.

NOTE: For one reason or another, the downloadable version doesn't work on chrome. Please use another browser if you can. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Last edited by Super on Thu, 14Aug07 20:58, edited 1 time in total.
Super
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Re: Inspiring Celina

Postby gamebp » Mon, 14Aug04 20:23

hello, i see "meet celina", is it the same game ?
Btw do you have other games ?

(ps: if it's a final version, can i host the zip file on my site ?)
gamebp
star of the reef

Postby Super » Mon, 14Aug04 20:37

gamebp wrote:hello, i see "meet celina", is it the same game ?
Btw do you have other games ?

(ps: if it's a final version, can i host the zip file on my site ?)

Yeah, Meet Celina is Inspiring Celina, there wasn't enough space to fit Inspiring there it seems.

And no, this is our first game :p
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby gamebp » Mon, 14Aug04 20:39

so you are not the author of http://www.sylent3d.com/ ?

btw: let me know if it's ok to upload it on my site, it takes ages to download, i'll of course give you the credit of the game.
gamebp
star of the reef

Postby Super » Mon, 14Aug04 20:43

No, that's Sy's game he made before we collabbed.

And we'll be uploading it directly to the site soon. Otherwise, I'd need to talk to Sy about that.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Decstarr » Mon, 14Aug04 21:10

I like the game so far. The story line is rather nice and not as "unrealistic" as you often find them in such games. One thing, though: I think you should increase the "date count" by at least 1 or 2. I mean, it is ok that she starts to like the player, but after all, a girl who made it to college being a virgin prolly won't throw her virginity to a guy who only went on like 1 date with her. So I'd suggest to add another date option AFTER you get the grade for the paper, would make it even more convincing (and a lot more fun!).
Decstarr
sirens hunter

Postby el drakki » Mon, 14Aug04 22:13

I don't know how to install game...

No sé como instalar el juego.

Je ne sais pas instaler le jeu.
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
el drakki
lagoon predator

Postby gamebp » Mon, 14Aug04 23:04

Unzip the files somewhere, use a directory explorer, locate the game directory and open "Start.htm" with a browser.
gamebp
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Mon, 14Aug04 23:23

Post by el drakki » 04 Aug 2014 14:13

I don't know how to install game...

No sé como instalar el juego.

Je ne sais pas instaler le jeu.

Post by gamebp » 04 Aug 2014 15:04

Unzip the files somewhere, use a directory explorer, locate the game directory and open "Start.htm" with a browser.

I prefer 7.Zip, it's free and won't bug you. Safe link to 7-Zip: http://www.7-zip.org/
HTH
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby gamebp » Mon, 14Aug04 23:39

yes i use 7zip too, i "unzip" the files with it
gamebp
star of the reef

Postby redle » Tue, 14Aug05 09:04

Good game. Even more so as a first attempt.

A couple bugs I stumbled across...
1. Choosing achievements on the intro1 screen, the reference is to 'achieve1' without the file extension. Some browsers are likely to add the extension and others not so much (those that don't will give a lovely, file not found error).
2. park4c doesn't reference an image in the html file (src=""), so there is just the brief text and choices. (I suppose this could be intentional, but I imagine it should have an image)

Suggestion:
People do often like achievements in any form, but I think they are better when one can see them before achieving them. They can be veiled references, but at least let players see how many there are, and preferably give some clue what they might be (so players have a sense of direction when trying to pursue them).
redle
star of the reef

Postby youpala34 » Tue, 14Aug05 15:13

Great game, just finish the short scene.
youpala34
great white shark

Postby Michuncik » Tue, 14Aug05 16:59

Great game :) I really enjoy to play it.
Keep your good work!!!
Michuncik
great white shark

Postby basino » Tue, 14Aug05 17:10

Good game. Is unlocking the full sex scene dependent on choices you've made throughout the whole game or just on what you do during the sex?
basino
sirens hunter

Postby Super » Tue, 14Aug05 17:31

Decstarr wrote:I like the game so far. The story line is rather nice and not as "unrealistic" as you often find them in such games. One thing, though: I think you should increase the "date count" by at least 1 or 2. I mean, it is ok that she starts to like the player, but after all, a girl who made it to college being a virgin prolly won't throw her virginity to a guy who only went on like 1 date with her. So I'd suggest to add another date option AFTER you get the grade for the paper, would make it even more convincing (and a lot more fun!).

You're right, I could have extended that a bit. And I would have wanted to, but that would have been a lot more work and honestly I wanted to finish this game and move on. The wAnime path was originally an optional path that was kinda hard to get (you had to mention anime, then go there instead of the park or movies, but I changed it for this exact reason: to give one more date. Hence why Celina is wearing the same shirt in both parts of the project.

redle wrote:Good game. Even more so as a first attempt.

A couple bugs I stumbled across...
1. Choosing achievements on the intro1 screen, the reference is to 'achieve1' without the file extension. Some browsers are likely to add the extension and others not so much (those that don't will give a lovely, file not found error).
2. park4c doesn't reference an image in the html file (src=""), so there is just the brief text and choices. (I suppose this could be intentional, but I imagine it should have an image)

Suggestion:
People do often like achievements in any form, but I think they are better when one can see them before achieving them. They can be veiled references, but at least let players see how many there are, and preferably give some clue what they might be (so players have a sense of direction when trying to pursue them).

Thanks!

1. I looked it up in Adventure Creator, and the link is to "Achieve1.htm"? That looks right to me...
2. Oh shoot! I fixed it on the work files, Sy will upload it to the site when he has a chance, along with any other bugs we might have missed.

Yeah, that is better... I will say this, though: There are only four in this game.

youpala34 wrote:Great game, just finish the short scene.

Thanks! What exactly do you mean, "Finish the short scene"?

Michuncik wrote:Great game :) I really enjoy to play it.
Keep your good work!!!

Thanks so much!

basino wrote:Good game. Is unlocking the full sex scene dependent on choices you've made throughout the whole game or just on what you do during the sex?

Thanks! It's solely on the sex scene. Or rather, when Celina starts kissing you.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Next

Return to Free sexy games