Inspiring Celina

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Inspiring Celina

Postby sylakone2 » Sun, 14Aug10 00:58

Hi All

Version 1.3 is now downloadable from the website that version has been patched.

Also If you find that the patch link is not visible you need to clear your browser cache I encountered this issue as well.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers

Sy
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby tlaero » Sun, 14Aug10 15:03

Cool! I'm looking forward to playing this when I get home from vacation.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Super » Sun, 14Aug10 20:35

tlaero wrote:Cool! I'm looking forward to playing this when I get home from vacation.

Tlaero

Awesome, looking forward to seeing what you think!

So I want to get started planning the next game, but I am a bit conflicted as to whether or not the idea I have would "work". So yeah, haven't started with the next project yet.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby LRM » Sun, 14Aug10 21:32

For the other female that always seems to be helping.
Thank you too, Ms ExLibris
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby SYH » Mon, 14Aug11 06:37

I find it hard to believe I haven't chimed in yet. Great game you two! Sy's images + Superawesomemans's writing = a winning team. I look forward to your next collaboration.

One question: do the GIFs in the downloaded version have a finite number of loops? I played the game with Firefox & Safari on my beater PowerBook as well as Chrome, Firefox, and IE (ack!) on the communal Inspiron. On all playthroughs, the GIFs would loop 2-4 times then stop.
SYH
great white shark

Postby Super » Mon, 14Aug11 10:05

SYH wrote:I find it hard to believe I haven't chimed in yet. Great game you two! Sy's images + Superawesomemans's writing = a winning team. I look forward to your next collaboration.

One question: do the GIFs in the downloaded version have a finite number of loops? I played the game with Firefox & Safari on my beater PowerBook as well as Chrome, Firefox, and IE (ack!) on the communal Inspiron. On all playthroughs, the GIFs would loop 2-4 times then stop.

Thanks so much!

Odd about the finite loop, that shouldn't be happening O-o Can't be of much more help.

Anyway, we're now on playforceone, so time to see what more "Casual" sexy gamers think of this. So far, so good.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Jiimbojones » Mon, 14Aug11 15:49

Since I'm an idiot i thought your note meant that I couldn't download it on chrome, not play it, so it took me a while to get going, but that was fun.

Nice work.
Jiimbojones
great white shark

Postby Super » Mon, 14Aug11 15:57

Jiimbojones wrote:Since I'm an idiot i thought your note meant that I couldn't download it on chrome, not play it, so it took me a while to get going, but that was fun.

Nice work.

Yay thanks!

And it seems our website wasn't ready to handle playforceone traffic, so it's down. Sorry about that lol, should get back up soon.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby tlaero » Wed, 14Aug13 04:54

I just played through the game and I enjoyed it. This is a great first effort and is considerably better than many of the "tenth effort" games we often see (not to mention names...).

The images are nicely done and the story is good. I liked that it was beneficial to tell the truth even when it was uncomfortable (ie not liking anime). And I really liked that you go on multiple dates before anything sexual happens. That felt natural, especially for a timid virgin. Though she went from, "Don't look at my ass" to "hardcore sex" fairly abruptly. An alternative would be a slow build of progressively more sexual behaviors. Something like, quick kiss one night, heavy kissing another, groping over clothing the next, hand slipped under a shirt, etc. Still, it worked the way it is.

I think I gave this feedback after a beta test, but Luke must be pretty blind to need to stare at her a long time before he realizes that she's beautiful. She's pretty hot in the first frame in the library.

Also, I don't really get the impression that he "inspired" her much. Pretty much, he let her tutor him and do the project for him. To his credit, he didn't dump her when it was done, so it didn't feel like he was using her for a grade. But he didn't do much that was inspirational.

I hope you two keep working together.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby tlaero » Fri, 14Aug15 05:10

LRM wrote:For the other female that always seems to be helping.
Thank you too, Ms ExLibris

Wait. ExLibris is a woman? Wow, do I ever feel unobservant and maybe a little sexist for assuming the reverse. Sorry, ExLibris.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Greebo » Fri, 14Aug15 14:52

I thought ExLibris was male too, and I usually try to be sensitive to this sort of thing. It annoys me when people and companies make rash assumptions about how my wife and I prefer to be addressed and insist on lumping us together under the same heading -- she is not Mrs Myname, and I am not Mr Hername even though we are joined in matrimony! Using my initials for her or her initials for me is just plain unthinking rudeness.

Checking, I see ExLibris has declared her gender* in her lagoon profile.

P.S. Thinking about it, maybe I'll just add my gender* to my profile for those who haven't worked it out already!

*Edited in response to following post!
Last edited by Greebo on Sat, 14Aug16 01:08, edited 1 time in total.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Bonhomie » Fri, 14Aug15 15:27

Greebo wrote:Checking, I see ExLibris has declared her orientation in her lagoon profile.

P.S. Thinking about it, maybe I'll just add my sexual orientation to my profile for those who haven't worked it out already!

I think you should say "her gender".

I haven't found a field in the Lagoon's profiling about orientation ....................... :roi:
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby Greebo » Sat, 14Aug16 01:00

OOPS! [Cringe mode] I stand corrected -- gender it is![/Cringe mode]

(I think I'll orienteer my way out of sight somewhere for a while! Probably wouldn't be a good Idea to pretend to be a mermaid -- with shark's dress code I wouldn't be able to get away with it!)
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Super » Sun, 14Sep14 19:39

And this game seems to have made it to 81 on playforceone's rankings. Probably going to stay there. I can live with a B- I suppose :p Haven't read the comments there, though. Too self conscious really lol

So if anyone was excited for our next game... haven't even decided what it'd be yet. Personally, I'm split between a sequel to Celina that would be more sexual and quite possibly retroactively ruin the character and a fantasy style RPG that would be a complete bitch to plan and program and I'm not even sure if Adventure Creator could handle it properly. Especially since I can't figure out a good sexual plotline for that that is feasible for a small team and wouldn't devolve to fucking random women with no sexual build up.

So yeah. Basically, I still can't make up my mind as to what to make next, so work on a new game hasn't begun yet. Sorry.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Hoboy » Sun, 14Sep14 22:24

My vote would be to work with what you have and gain experience/confidence (Celina sequel) rather than start something more ambitious and get to feeling out of your depth. I've seen so many projects started that never finished in this genre and would like to see a developer grow rather than get intimidated and lose interest. A hobby should be FUN...and we all enjoy sharing your fun...

PS - reviews at PFO have been almost all positive - of course, some say too long, some too short, some too hard, some too easy, etc., etc....
Hoboy
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games