Inspiring Celina

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Inspiring Celina

Postby Super » Wed, 14Aug06 19:46

lagoonfish wrote:I still missing some scenes:

1) Kiss scene at the cinema (guess happy and confidence is not high enough)
2) Make out scene while watching anime (no clue), and kiss scene afterwards (guess need higher happy and confidence)
3) Kiss scene at class room after final test results (I figured out this requires grade A but could not figure out the right balance to get test points high enough to get grade A while still satisfying Celina enough to get until the end scene)

I still wonder if it is possible to get grade A *AND* all the scenes I mentioned above or if getting grade A means you have to skip one of these...?
Any hint?

Yeah, seems like I only had getting an A increase your variables by 1. I changed it to 4, but again, you'd need to wait for the update. As is, it was probably impossible... /rookie

AS for two, there isn't a make out scene there, just cuddling. Boring, I know :p
Super
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby ArianeB » Wed, 14Aug06 19:55

I've been checking this game out. Despite a few bugs it's really good, great graphics, and nice story.
ArianeB
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby lagoonfish » Wed, 14Aug06 20:02

Superawesomemans wrote:Yeah, seems like I only had getting an A increase your variables by 1. I changed it to 4, but again, you'd need to wait for the update. As is, it was probably impossible... /rookie

Can you please let me know what you changed in which file, so I can fix it and test again?

Also it seems that the achievement for completing the game and the one for getting doggy style sex scene are not displayed once you finished the game... Maybe check that too, please.

Anyway very good game! I like the story and the graphic are super! Thanks for making and sharing this game!
lagoonfish
great white shark

Postby Super » Wed, 14Aug06 20:44

ArianeB wrote:I've been checking this game out. Despite a few bugs it's really good, great graphics, and nice story.

Yay! Kudos from the original! :p

lagoonfish wrote:
Superawesomemans wrote:Yeah, seems like I only had getting an A increase your variables by 1. I changed it to 4, but again, you'd need to wait for the update. As is, it was probably impossible... /rookie

Can you please let me know what you changed in which file, so I can fix it and test again?

Also it seems that the achievement for completing the game and the one for getting doggy style sex scene are not displayed once you finished the game... Maybe check that too, please.

Anyway very good game! I like the story and the graphic are super! Thanks for making and sharing this game!

Thanks so much, glad you liked my story. And Sy's graphics, of course, but I'm particularly glad my story's being appreciated :p

What I did was I went to Project 12 (in adventure creator) and checked varPlusPlus1 to varPlusPlus4. I did not have that yet, so I went to game.js and added the following function

Code: Select all
function varPlusPlus4(first, second)
{
   varPlus(first, 4);
   varPlus(second, 4);
}

And really? That's odd... Oh, my bad... again.

In adventure creator, for achieve 3 and 4, you'd need to change the second value in "PReload" for both achieve3 and achieve4 to "complete" and "ultimate", respectfully. I changed it again, and it should be uploaded when we have a moment.

Terribly sorry for all these bugs.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby ExLibris » Wed, 14Aug06 20:45

Superawesomemans wrote:
lagoonfish wrote:I still missing some scenes:

1) Kiss scene at the cinema (guess happy and confidence is not high enough)
2) Make out scene while watching anime (no clue), and kiss scene afterwards (guess need higher happy and confidence)
3) Kiss scene at class room after final test results (I figured out this requires grade A but could not figure out the right balance to get test points high enough to get grade A while still satisfying Celina enough to get until the end scene)

I still wonder if it is possible to get grade A *AND* all the scenes I mentioned above or if getting grade A means you have to skip one of these...?
Any hint?

Yeah, seems like I only had getting an A increase your variables by 1. I changed it to 4, but again, you'd need to wait for the update. As is, it was probably impossible... /rookie

AS for two, there isn't a make out scene there, just cuddling. Boring, I know :p

I found it possible to both get an A, and have the three kissing scenes (movies, anime, classroom). The key is getting enough points in the test variable during the first study session. Unfortunately, there's no real way to know that you're increasing that without looking at the source files (which is what I did).

ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby gamebp » Wed, 14Aug06 21:34

Superawesomemans wrote:
Not yet, no. Will need to wait for Sy to come and reupload :/

let us know, when it's updated, i'll wait before i make my own walkthrough
gamebp
star of the reef

Postby sylakone2 » Wed, 14Aug06 23:17

Thanks all for the good feedback especially ArianeB she is the reason I make these games. :)

I have updated the online version with the fixes and I am currently uploading the fixed Downloadable version.

How is the performance of the online version and has it been working for people.

Thanks again

Cheers

Sy
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Postby ExLibris » Thu, 14Aug07 07:35

Superawesomemans wrote:
ExLibris wrote:
Ncrdrg wrote:Also, I think you got a bug for the bonus sex scene at the end because it says you need to satisfy her more.

But when I check the achievements manually (or the images/source), it's pretty clear to me I didn't miss anything and that the message is just a mistake.

The problem is in the checkResults function. You can just manually edit it so that (end == 1).

Oh shoot, the variable "doggy" was supposed to be "horny". I just fixed it the work files, but Sy would have to upload it later. For now, if anyone wants to fix that without redownloading it edit it so that "doggy" is actually "horny" in the checkResults function in the game.jsc file. Sorry about that.!

It's actually possible to get Horny to greater than 13, so that fix potentially wouldn't work. Much easier just to change "13" to "1"
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby sylakone2 » Thu, 14Aug07 10:26

sylakone2 wrote:Thanks all for the good feedback especially ArianeB she is the reason I make these games. :)

I have updated the online version with the fixes and I am currently uploading the fixed Downloadable version.

How is the performance of the online version and has it been working for people.

Thanks again

Cheers

Sy

Ok I have uploaded the fixed downloadable version.

Let me know if you ahve any issues with the download.

Cheers

Sy
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Postby ExLibris » Thu, 14Aug07 11:45

function checkResults()
{
   var end = readVar("doggy");
   if (end == 11)
   {
      window.location = "theend.html";
   }
   else
   {
   window.location = "theend1.html";
   }
}

Should be:

function checkResults()
{
   var end = readVar("doggy");
   if (end == 1)
   {
      window.location = "theend.html";
   }
   else
   {
   window.location = "theend1.html";
   }
}
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby lagoonfish » Thu, 14Aug07 19:42

Superawesomemans wrote:Thanks so much, glad you liked my story. And Sy's graphics, of course, but I'm particularly glad my story's being appreciated :p

Yeah a good story is very important and you are a good story teller.
I really like the part when Celina tries to to give head first but then hesitates: 'Timidly, she kisses the tip, (but) she doesn't seem to be able to get much down... "Sorry, Luke..." she frowns.'
That's very authentic and extremely sexy imho. ;-)
I wish there where more scenes to slowly build the tension, like a make out scene while watching the anime...

I am looking forward to see April, Celina's friend, featured in one of your next games. Maybe in a threesome scene with Celina and Luke?? O:)
They could be together on summer vacation, and after a few drinks they loosen up and... ;-)
Last edited by lagoonfish on Thu, 14Aug07 22:11, edited 2 times in total.
lagoonfish
great white shark

Postby Super » Thu, 14Aug07 19:58

lagoonfish wrote:
Superawesomemans wrote:Thanks so much, glad you liked my story. And Sy's graphics, of course, but I'm particularly glad my story's being appreciated :p

Yeah a good story is very important and your are a good story teller.
I really like the part when Celina tries to to give head first but then hesitates: 'Timidly, she kisses the tip, (but) she doesn't seem to be able to get much down... "Sorry, Luke..." she frowns.'
That's very authentic and extremely sexy imho. ;-)
I wish there where more scenes to slowly build the tension, like a make out scene while watching the anime...

I am looking forward to see Amber, Celina's friend, featured in one of your next game. Maybe in a threesome scene with Celina and Luke?? O:)
They could be together on summer vacation, and after a few drinks they loosen up and... ;-)

Originally, April was supposed to be for a threesome. However, I eventually decided that it didn't make much sense at all for Celina's character, and went against the overall "Theme" of the story. I wanted this game to be more romantic and sweet, and that just seemed to not gel with the rest of the story. So we didn't use her at all (aside from a brief backshot cameo in an ending scene).

Next game, I do want to get more "pervy" than this game, while still trying to make it as "realistic" as possible, as well as trying to not have the characters be assholes like I find some games to have which I find unerotic. So yeah, next game will definitely have a threesome, that much I can promise right now.

Though I don't think it'd involve Celina and Luke or really be related to this one at all... I just can't really wrap my head around Celina wanting to do something like that, to be quite honest.

As for Exlibris pointing out I forgot to fix that... Shoot. Sy will be uploading it soon, hope this is the final fix though XD
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby exar » Thu, 14Aug07 20:00

Hello all, i downloaded a couple of hours away the offline version. but its not working fine.

i followed the steps form exlibris blog to this point

"You look busy." (Happy +1; Test +1)
"It's alright. You're probably better at this than I am."
Sit down in chair
Try to listen anyway
"Um.. Sorry, I didn't quite catch that."
"Look at her more closely"
"Continuing staring at her, half awake"
Continue Staring
Continue
"Just looking into your eyes." (Happy +1)
"Yeah... sorry about that, should probably focus on this project..." (Test +1; Happy +1)
Try and Pay attention
"You know, you're a pretty good teacher." (Confidence +2)

At this point you have two options, although ultimately it doesn't matter which one you choose

Option A
Yeah, you really have a knack for it. (Confidence +1)
"Much better than I did back in class."
"Yeah, that's why I really need to do well on this project."
"Alright!" (Test +2)

Option B
Yeah, I can't remember getting it this well when the professor was going over it. (Happy +1)
"Yeah, that's why I really need to do well on this project."
"Alright!" (Test +2)

Look at your book (Test +1)
"Yeah I got class early in the morning."
"Bye."
Ponder to yourself
Chase after her
"Celina! Wait!"
"I was wondering... would you... be interested in going out on a date sometime?"

in the online version the game is going on in the right way. offline she kicks my ass.

any hints for me to fix it?
exar
great white shark

Postby Super » Thu, 14Aug07 20:14

Hm... I checked the offline version on my google drive, and the walkthrough worked (specifically Option A, but it really shouldn't matter.

Tell me: In _game.js, look for function checkifDate() and see if it is exactly like this:

function checkifDate()
{
   var wantDate1 = (readVar("happy"));
   var wantDate2 = (readVar("confidence"));
   if ((wantDate1 + wantDate2) >= 5)
   {
      window.location = "lib18.html";
   }
   else
   {
   window.location = "lib99.html";
   }
}

If for some reason it isn't, then change whatever is different. No clue why it would be, though...
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Köpi » Thu, 14Aug07 20:26

I had the same problem.
I opened the file with an editor and there is really a difference.
If it helps you fixing it, in my not right working version, the code is:

function checkifDate()
{
   var wantDate = readVar("happy");
   if (wantDate >= 3)
   {
      window.location = "lib18.html";
   }
   else
   {
   window.location = "lib99.html";
   }
}

But sadly, although with the code changed, I still get the same problem.

I don't know if it's important for the problem, but I have the _game file twice. One time right and one time wrong, but even if I delete the wrong one, i can't pass the question after a date.

Thank you for this game, Köpi ;)
Last edited by Köpi on Thu, 14Aug07 20:46, edited 1 time in total.
Köpi
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games