Inspiring Celina

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Inspiring Celina

Postby Super » Sun, 14Sep14 22:51

Hoboy wrote:My vote would be to work with what you have and gain experience/confidence (Celina sequel) rather than start something more ambitious and get to feeling out of your depth. I've seen so many projects started that never finished in this genre and would like to see a developer grow rather than get intimidated and lose interest. A hobby should be FUN...and we all enjoy sharing your fun...

PS - reviews at PFO have been almost all positive - of course, some say too long, some too short, some too hard, some too easy, etc., etc....

Well, I do want to keep it to something I can myself write. Plus to not give Sy TOO much work.

And that sounds about right.Though a few guys who don't frequent these types of games say they can't get Celina to agree to a first date.

Oh, and about Sy, I think he' working on some other stuff while I figure out what the hell I want to do. Just so no one thinks I'm dragging him down while being indecisive.

But yeah, it should be fun to make, you're right.
Super
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby roberttx » Tue, 14Oct07 21:37

I'd like to play this game, but IE doesn't open the window wide enough to click the responses and the author says Chrome won't work.

It looks like it'd be a fun game, but it's pretty buggy for me.
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby Super » Tue, 14Oct07 23:28

roberttx wrote:I'd like to play this game, but IE doesn't open the window wide enough to click the responses and the author says Chrome won't work.

It looks like it'd be a fun game, but it's pretty buggy for me.

Hm, that is a problem...

Did you try the browser version? Does anyone else have problems with Internet explorer? Tlaero made this engine and I know she favors Microsoft products and I'm pretty sure she uses Ie herself, so I honestly don't know what the problem is. What's your screen size? Can you play other games like Getting to Know Christine or the Keeley games alright?
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby tlaero » Wed, 14Oct08 06:38

Also, what happens if you start by clicking _begin.htm in the "Files" directory? (Yes, I use IE11.)

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby roberttx » Wed, 14Oct08 12:38

It works when I do that. Using IE.
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby Super » Wed, 14Oct08 14:32

roberttx wrote:It works when I do that. Using IE.

It works as in it just displays the image, or it is positioned correctly?
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby roberttx » Wed, 14Oct08 15:26

Positioned correctly and I can play the entire game.
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby Super » Wed, 14Oct08 17:05

Oh awesome! Hope you enjoy!
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby roberttx » Wed, 14Oct08 17:19

I did. The two things I didn't like were not having any clue as to if you were making progress or not and having to start from the beginning every time. Other than that, I found the game to be fun.
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Thu, 14Oct09 03:38

Superawesome, I never looked at your start page because I always start from _begin.htm. It's possible you've got the window size incorrect in that page.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby TheFerry » Fri, 14Oct31 20:48

This was a cool game, though the sex scene was a bit short (yes I got to see it all). But hey, the plot was good!
https://yareel.com?referral_id=14998
TheFerry
great white shark

Postby Super » Fri, 14Oct31 21:54

KeesV wrote:This was a cool game, though the sex scene was a bit short (yes I got to see it all). But hey, the plot was good!

Oh hey thanks!

sorry the sex scene wasn't long enough, though. I would like to promise I'd fix it, but with the next game's larger scope/ multiple sex scenes, don't think Sy can make enough images and still have this come out in a suitable time frame...

Still, thanks for the compliments on the plot. Tried to make it above average for a sex game :p
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby john milton » Wed, 15Apr15 19:43

i liked that game, you should keep up with this passion, i'm sure both you and us will [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] enjoy
john milton
lagoon predator

Postby Super » Wed, 15Apr15 21:23

john milton wrote:i liked that game, you should keep up with this passion, i'm sure both you and us will [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] enjoy

Thanks so much :p currently at work on a sequel, hopefully you enjoy that too :)
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby john milton » Sun, 15May03 21:39

hey super how is proceeding the work on your next game??
i can't wait too see your improvement! ;) [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
john milton
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games