Secrets of Heaven

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Secrets of Heaven

Postby ZaphodB » Wed, 14Jul23 17:06

New LOP game on playforceone. Quite a short game with 3 gorgeous girls. Quite interesting because I feel this could be the basis not only for a much bigger game but a whole sort of Huxleyan society which other games could be based in especially if you could move up the ladder.

There's a bit of anomaly

With Justice you can keep ramping her up by pressing the same options although it doesn't necessarily help getting her ending.

I have to be honest though: if the B and C girls look like that why risk an A girl ... unless she was as bendy as a gymnast.

Thanks again to Leo for letting us play.
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Re: Secrets of Heaven

Postby redle » Thu, 14Jul24 00:41

I do like that they seem to have finally figured out the replay game feature. This is the first of theirs I've played that didn't require reloading the page to start a new game. Although they got rid of the text display of the ending URL, so the endings didn't work for me at all (I'm not a fan of the separate load for endings anyway, so, positive spin, I guess I don't need to choose whether or not to follow it).

As Zaphod mentioned, graphics were great as usual. There are some inconsistencies in the story though. Many talking points are presented as options, but if one chooses them out of order there are several times where the text response acts like previous, unselected conversations have already taken place. None of them seemed to block progress through the game, just a bit of a disconnect in the story.
redle
star of the reef

Postby ptmg30 » Thu, 14Jul31 13:47

this game is nice if you want to do a game in 2 minutes
ptmg30
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby xravensfan » Fri, 14Aug01 05:18

The graphics are superb. The short games are fine...

Their updates are slowing down some, but the quality of the games continues to improve. Happy that the shake the mouse controls are gone.
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby Guntag » Sat, 14Aug02 00:45

xravensfan wrote:Happy that the shake the mouse controls are gone.

I'm also happy about that :)
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby SYH » Wed, 14Aug06 04:53

Guntag wrote:
xravensfan wrote:Happy that the shake the mouse controls are gone.

I'm also happy about that :)

Me too.

This is a fun little game. :D
SYH
great white shark

Postby kessie8yl » Wed, 14Aug13 15:06

I can't figure out how you get to help the guy clear his record... There's a clue how to get the monitor at home (presumably the broadband connection you're told is all that you need) to work for free but the dialogue with the person mentioned never seems to happen.

Presumably the income from helping this Class A guy is how you get the ending with the girl in the club, but all I can do is get the poor guy arrested so I can have my way with the cop... :(
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby t1nm@n » Wed, 14Aug13 18:20

kessie8yl wrote:I can't figure out how you get to help the guy clear his record... There's a clue how to get the monitor at home (presumably the broadband connection you're told is all that you need) to work for free but the dialogue with the person mentioned never seems to happen.

Presumably the income from helping this Class A guy is how you get the ending with the girl in the club, but all I can do is get the poor guy arrested so I can have my way with the cop... :(

After you walk Heaven home, go back to your apartment and you should be able to access the console. IIRC it is under display.
t1nm@n
great white shark

Postby kessie8yl » Thu, 14Aug14 12:16

t1nm@n wrote:
kessie8yl wrote:I can't figure out how you get to help the guy clear his record... There's a clue how to get the monitor at home (presumably the broadband connection you're told is all that you need) to work for free but the dialogue with the person mentioned never seems to happen.

After you walk Heaven home, go back to your apartment and you should be able to access the console. IIRC it is under display.

Well I thought I'd tried that before so just played it again...
After I walk her home the only option in the apartment is to "Try to forget about this shit" .. Game over.. :(
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby t1nm@n » Fri, 14Aug15 07:03

Here's a complete walkthrough.

* Sorry...
* Comfort...
* Introduce yourself...
* Remember...
* Get dressed
* Painkillers
* Give Heaven painkillers
* Bribe Justice
* Trouble - friendly approach
* The money...
* Sinners club...
* First 3 options only.
* Give Trouble his share.
* Give 200 to Justice.
* Talk to A Class Citizen.
* Walk Heaven Home. Choose "Leave".
* Go back to your apartment.
* Hack police records.
* Sinner's Club. Give her the credits.
t1nm@n
great white shark

Postby kessie8yl » Sat, 14Aug16 00:43

t1nm@n wrote:Here's a complete walkthrough.

* Sorry...
* Comfort...
* Introduce yourself...
* Remember...
* Get dressed
* Painkillers
* Give Heaven painkillers
* Bribe Justice
* Trouble - friendly approach
* The money...
* Sinners club...
* First 3 options only.
* Give Trouble his share.
* Give 200 to Justice.
* Walk Heaven Home. Choose "Leave".
* Go back to your apartment.
* Hack police records.
* Sinner's Club. Give her the credits.

Thanks - turned out I was looking in the wrong place :)
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Return to Free sexy games