Last Man + Countdown DLC (4.08, EN/DE/FR/IT/more)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Last man - erotic quest with RPG elements

Postby Xavier » Mon, 15Feb09 15:42

You see this on the page?:
Ссылки для скачивания / Download:
Текущая публичная версия / Current public build – 0.69 (RU/ENG)
HTTP
HTTP
TORRENT

The first "HTTP" Link is Google Drive, the second one is the russian site (never used it, cause registration..) and the last link is for the Torrent.

Don't know whether google is changing something while translate it or not, but there are english keywords on the site, so you don't really need to translate the whole site. "Our Games" -> "Last Man" -> Scroll down to the download.^^
Xavier
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby GreenApe » Mon, 15Feb09 19:24

someone found the code for nika safe?
GreenApe
sirens hunter

Postby Xavier » Mon, 15Feb09 22:00

There is a "hint" on the mirror in the bath and you need google for it (I think). But i found the code somewhere on the vortex site, in the comments of an update. Not sure if something happens when you use the code though.
Xavier
Pilot fish

Postby asior1234 » Tue, 15Feb10 17:02

GreenApe wrote:someone found the code for nika safe?

code is 125
asior1234
Pilot fish

Postby applepie » Thu, 15Feb12 17:21

This game is great. Are there any other erotic/sex games that feature virtual woman (not cartoon or anime) like this? Aside from the ones by Life Selector.
applepie
Pilot fish

Postby Guntag » Thu, 15Feb12 18:13

applepie wrote:This game is great. Are there any other erotic/sex games that feature virtual woman (not cartoon or anime) like this? Aside from the ones by Life Selector.

Have you played the classic : "Lesson of Passion 2 Black Edition" ? You should google it !
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby lydia02 » Thu, 15Feb12 22:24

applepie wrote:This game is great. Are there any other erotic/sex games that feature virtual woman (not cartoon or anime) like this? Aside from the ones by Life Selector.

I presume you are referring to the use of actual photos? Games made with Rags tend to use actual photos in their games. This forum has a section for rags games with some examples. A larger collection of rags games can be found at hypnopics collective.
lydia02
lagoon predator

sex: Female

Postby applepie » Fri, 15Feb13 02:24

Thanks for the suggestions.

Lesson of Passion Black is a good one, fits what I was thinking. As for RAGs, they're a type of AIF, which I don't personally care for.
applepie
Pilot fish

Postby lydia02 » Fri, 15Feb13 03:31

applepie wrote:Thanks for the suggestions.

Lesson of Passion Black is a good one, fits what I was thinking. As for RAGs, they're a type of AIF, which I don't personally care for.

There are a wide range of game types that have been made with the rags engine. For example, lesson of passion black is a dating sim. There are dating sim rags games that you may enjoy. Just suggesting that the game engine could very well have games that would be of interest to you. Up to you of course if you choose to pursue them.
lydia02
lagoon predator

Postby applepie » Fri, 15Feb13 05:13

lydia02 wrote:
applepie wrote:Thanks for the suggestions.

There are a wide range of game types that have been made with the rags engine. For example, lesson of passion black is a dating sim. There are dating sim rags games that you may enjoy. Just suggesting that the game engine could very well have games that would be of interest to you. Up to you of course if you choose to pursue them.

Fair enough. Do you know if there are Japanese dating sim or adventure game that are based on actual photos of Japanese girls? All I could find on the web are hentai or 3d art.
applepie
Pilot fish

Postby exar » Fri, 15Feb13 18:33

Guntag wrote:

Have you played the classic : "Lesson of Passion 2 Black Edition" ? You should google it !

Can you send me a working link to the BE? when i try google all links are timed out instantly or it needs ages to load and get then a timeout :D
exar
great white shark

Postby kessie8yl » Fri, 15Feb13 19:00

applepie wrote:Fair enough. Do you know if there are Japanese dating sim or adventure game that are based on actual photos of Japanese girls? All I could find on the web are hentai or 3d art.

Games using photographs tend to be subscription-only because the use of a photograph usually involves paying someone. Even if the author owns the copyright to the images they probably had to pay for models, etc. I can't think of any that feature Japanese girls, the ones that come to mind tend to be East European. There is also a tendency for sites using photographs to keep asking you to add "credits" in order to progress in the games, so you never know exactly how much it is going to cost - "too much" is my guess, so my advice would be to proceed with caution.

Last Man is a welcome change in that respect, because we are able to play beta versions of the game for free (at the moment).

I can only speak for myself but I find the artwork is part of the attraction when it comes to playing games by Shark, Leo, Pusooy, etc. Those using photographs usually come over as too stark, lacking the warmth and quality these artists can achieve, particularly as their budget is as close to zero as makes no difference.

I have to say (again) Last Man is a rare exception, so far. While Vortex Cannon's long-term plans remain unclear, this game is a very interesting development. I have no idea how they will market it in future but cost and payment methods are big issues for me. If they set the price right and follow Pusooy's example and arrange for payments to be made via Paypal, I am sure they could be very successful indeed.

Having said all that, your question is off-topic for this thread. If you want to know more I'd suggest you should start a new one where you may get more relevant answers and won't risk irritating people who come here looking for updates to Last Man...
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Guntag » Sat, 15Feb14 01:42

exar wrote:
Guntag wrote:

Can you send me a working link to the BE? when i try google all links are timed out instantly or it needs ages to load and get then a timeout :D

http://playforceone.com/pf1_games.php?m ... 0Platinium
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby lydia02 » Sat, 15Feb14 16:32

Been enjoying the game outside of the troubling memory leak crashes. The changes you made to the save system have been very helpful. Was curious that my fav character lilu hasn't received any new content lately with the last few updates. Is there going to be more lilu content? Really pulling for a lilu ending to the game. Thanks.
lydia02
lagoon predator

Postby Guntag » Fri, 15Feb20 16:31

Whenever I try to reload a saved game (after a crash...), I always get a save game from a previous version. Where are the saves located and how do I delete them ?
Guntag
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games