Last Man + Countdown DLC (4.09, EN/DE/FR/IT/more)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Last man (EN/DE/FR/IT/RU) - erotic quest with RPG elemen

Postby athossico » Thu, 15Jul02 18:21

Thanks!
athossico
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby ptmg30 » Sun, 15Jul05 23:32

I can't find lisa or the frequency for the message in the science center, any tips?
.90.2 public
ptmg30
lagoon predator

Postby thoub » Mon, 15Jul06 09:12

The frequency is given by Lisa in the future, try to meet her
thoub
great white shark

Postby ptmg30 » Mon, 15Jul06 18:26

how/where does one meet lisa? correction .90.1 beta
ptmg30
lagoon predator

Postby thoub » Mon, 15Jul06 18:29

you need to see nicky's neighbour, at the very end of the game, she'll tell you to contact Lisa by SMS. you then can meet her in the park of the second city
thoub
great white shark

Postby bootus » Thu, 15Jul16 23:23

thoub wrote:
you need to see nicky's neighbour, at the very end of the game, she'll tell you to contact Lisa by SMS. you then can meet her in the park of the second city

I didn't find nicky's neighbour. To which chapter did you find her ?
bootus
lagoon predator

Postby thoub » Fri, 15Jul17 08:03

At the very end off chapter 6, should be about day 38.
Go to nicky's place at first
thoub
great white shark

Postby bootus » Sat, 15Jul18 23:24

thoub wrote:At the very end off chapter 6, should be about day 38.
Go to nicky's place at first

I cant go at niki's place. It is said something about an ambush :(
bootus
lagoon predator

Postby ares » Sun, 15Jul19 03:45

I have a question about this game

Does it look like it's moving forward? Like it will have a conclusion at some point? Or the idea is to add content ad infinitum?
ares
great white shark

Postby saolo996 » Thu, 15Jul23 15:32

I have to say Vortex did a great job, so far.
I found out this game 2 days ago and... I have already finished the "public" part (so far 90.1), so I'm seriously thinking to donate to see what happens.

For who is concerned about the game really not going anywhere I can say I don't care (it's just an opinion) till there are sexy girls you can play your cards with.
Imho, by the way, so far the story has been coherent, so I guess the author exactly knows how to develop it and how it's supposed to finish.

Someone wrote he was stuck at the end of last chapter and not able to go back to Niki's place, here's what I did (I hope my memory is good), don't read if you want to guess by yourself.

go to Scientific Centre, go to the control room, click on monitors (some are just graphics...) find first the monitor with the controls of the doors of the floor, click on the button to unlock doors, then check others (you may find some secret projects), then check the first monitor on your right: it's the radio transmission part but you don't know the frequency. Go out of the room and check the doors on your right and left.
Now go back to the city, go to Niki's apartment, follow the scenes and you'll be given number of a girl to meet to discover more about it...
I let you play the rest

Edit: Vortex I've noticed the last part was not translated in Italian... I can do it, if you want it.
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby criscor » Thu, 15Aug06 19:48

Hello,
any tips from day 38 on? [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
criscor
Pilot fish

Postby guyleporc » Sun, 15Aug09 10:45

A little summer poll: which one is the preferred girl in the game?

So far (version 0.90.1) my vote goes to Nastya, because I like the girl and her sex activity is quite ok: her intercourses are rather long and varied, with several different positions to see, and the photos are fairly good. She even does anal, which is something depressingly infrequent in the game (maybe some more would be welcome...).

I also like Masha: she does less sex than Nastya, but what she does is not bad and the photos are clear enough. Maybe she should come back for more action later in the game... (maybe in her sweet ass, why not? ;) )

Oksana could get a better ranking in my list is she hadn't nipple piercings: I hate those things in the erogenous zones! BTW, in her first sex scene she only has the right nipple pierced, while in the following ones both of them are...

The one I dislike so far is Dasha: ok, she is less attractive than other girls to my taste but, more important, her sex scenes are very short, not varied enough and too many pictures are of a poor quality. She has potential with her slant to kinky sexual behaviour, but to my opinion so far it has not been exploited enough.

So, what is you vote? ;)
guyleporc
sirens hunter

Postby Crookest » Sun, 15Aug09 13:47

I haven't played this game in a while now,
but my vote goes out to the girl you meet online. don't remember her name.
Crookest
sirens hunter

Postby guyleporc » Sun, 15Aug09 14:13

Lilu!

Yes, I'd agree if it weren't for the fact that by now she just appears through the webcam.
guyleporc
sirens hunter

Postby saolo996 » Mon, 15Aug10 13:13

guyleporc wrote:A little summer poll: which one is the preferred girl in the game?

So far (version 0.90.1) my vote goes to Nastya, because I like the girl and her sex activity is quite ok: her intercourses are rather long and varied, with several different positions to see, and the photos are fairly good. She even does anal, which is something depressingly infrequent in the game (maybe some more would be welcome...).

I also like Masha: she does less sex than Nastya, but what she does is not bad and the photos are clear enough. Maybe she should come back for more action later in the game... (maybe in her sweet ass, why not? ;) )

Oksana could get a better ranking in my list is she hadn't nipple piercings: I hate those things in the erogenous zones! BTW, in her first sex scene she only has the right nipple pierced, while in the following ones both of them are...

The one I dislike so far is Dasha: ok, she is less attractive than other girls to my taste but, more important, her sex scenes are very short, not varied enough and too many pictures are of a poor quality. She has potential with her slant to kinky sexual behaviour, but to my opinion so far it has not been exploited enough.

So, what is you vote? ;)

Hi! I'm playing on version 0.96, and speaking about girls there are not so many differences...

So far my favourite girl is Olga, she's hot as hell and it intrigues me she gave a blowjob in the office's bathroom.
Just matter of personal taste.

I agree with you about the girls, but - I say it again it's matter of personal taste - I like Oksana as well as Nastya.
So I say:
1 Olga
2 Ex Aequo Oksana and Nastya!
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games