Last Man + Countdown DLC (4.08, EN/DE/FR/IT/more)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Last man (EN/DE/FR/IT/RU) - erotic quest with RPG elemen

Postby kessie8dn » Fri, 17Jul14 16:53

vortex_vt wrote:
As with the previous update, I try to visit Alina and it says I need to meet her at the station, although we've already done that. Going to the station produces "Pffft!" so I cannot progress

Thanks. I have corrected it with server hotfix, you don't need to redownload game. There was wrong text line.
But you still need to fulfill Alina's task to return to her. This is not a bug.

I'd fulfilled the task by meeting her at the station in previous saved games - are you saying I have to start over from a stage before that now?

Cancel that - I've just tried starting from a saved game before that and when I visit Alina the game crashes :(
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby vortex_vt » Sat, 17Jul15 08:35

I'd fulfilled the task by meeting her at the station in previous saved games

As I remember, she asked to chop firewood and bring it to the station.
You have not done this yet. So you could not return to her. And the game just showed the wrong line of text. I fixed text, but you still need to finish quest with firewood.

If you have any crashes, send me log by PM.
vortex_vt
star of the reef

sex: Female

Postby vortex_vt » Wed, 17Jul19 11:35

Last Man 1.91 Beta
Today we have a continuation of the event with Nora. We will reach the cottages we need, but will everything go smoothly? Could it be easier not to take anyone for help?

Corrections were also made to the generation of city maps, some incorrect lines of text, which were displayed when selecting locations, were replaced.

In some parts of the game, the action points costs of events are changed.

I started work on updating the localization system of the game. New languages will appear soon.

More info and links
vortex_vt
star of the reef

Postby vortex_vt » Fri, 17Jul21 10:02

Some information and early sketches from the new game, for those who follow my work. Page of the game.

vortex_vt
star of the reef

Postby vortex_vt » Wed, 17Jul26 11:23

Last Man 1.92 Beta
In this build, we finish the quest line with the house for Natasha. You will be able to see her a little from the other side, not only as a fearless chief of an armed organization. And of course you will have to make the best effort so that everything ended well.

In one scene, you will find a branched dialogue. Which can lead to a different development of the situation. After testing, was decided to simplify it, but if it will have positive feedback, then such moments will appear more in the game.

Also was fixed minor bugs in generating maps of cities. Also, some obsolete objects and textures that were no longer used were deleted.

More info and links
vortex_vt
star of the reef

Postby vortex_vt » Wed, 17Aug02 10:37

Last Man 1.93 Beta and Public Update
Today we have the updates for the club and public versions of the game. Some locations from the early access became available to everyone.

Some changes were made to the game storyline. The Organization, the main competitor of the New Post, now has the name – CARMA. Some locations from the past chapters of the game have been updated to beat these moments. For example, for the first time this title will be announced to you by Tanya, while you are in captivity in CARMA, and then all “NPC” will use this title.

Also updated some texts related to the disappearance of Nika and the search of her apartment by unknown people. Her neighbor Ira, will be able to tell you a little more details.

Small changes were made to some locations in order to improve the connection of the game storyline. But if you have already passed all these events, do not rush to replay again, the most interesting is waiting for you ahead. Namely: what does CARMA mean, are they involved in the “epidemic”, their plans for the future, and of course the destiny of our hero.

Club players also need to prepare for the continuation of the storyline. In this build, there will be the last opportunity to accumulate some more food supplies and finish the remaining business, as next time we are going on a mission to Leesburg again!

The rendering of small textures has been slightly changed, this should positively affect to the quality of the image, especially the fonts on small screens. The server part of the game has been updated and minor bugs have been fixed.

More info and links
vortex_vt
star of the reef

Postby vortex_vt » Wed, 17Aug09 10:31

Last Man 1.94 Beta
In this build, we begin a new adventure in Leesburg. The city, which seems completely abandoned and empty after the epidemic, can store many secrets. Going there, you will meet old friends and get new quests.

The button operation “To Leesburg” was updated, it is now fully active. Improved the mechanism of the “Explore the city”, the same places will come across less often. Let me remind you that the more you explore one city in a row, the less hero finds useful things.

Fixed minor bugs.

More info and links
vortex_vt
star of the reef

Postby vortex_vt » Wed, 17Aug16 10:31

Last Man 1.95 Beta
In this build, you will find the continuation of the missions from Julia. Her plans are becoming bigger, and it seems that we will have to travel a lot.

There are also many changes in Leesburg. Firstly, after the completion of current missions from Julia, you will be able to leave and return to the city at your will. But as the city is far away, you will lose 4 points of action. The map has also been updated, the order of locations has been updated a little, the designation of quest events has been improved.

Some UI elements have also been changed, the server part of the game has been updated.

Due to some changes, the previous versions of the game will be disabled, you will need to upgrade to the current version of the game.

More info and links
vortex_vt
star of the reef

Postby vortex_vt » Mon, 17Aug21 16:19

More art from my next game :)
vortex_vt
star of the reef

Postby vortex_vt » Wed, 17Aug23 10:58

Last Man 1.96 Beta
Today we have a continuation of the story line with missions from Julia. After your returning from Leesburg you can try to contact with Natasha, but if you do not succeed, you will need to return and try to solve the problem of the Dorm by yourself. Those who are well prepared for a trip to Leesburg, on the road will be able to make new acquaintances which will help you with this problem, and at the same time will help pass the time.

Also in this version there were some changes of the UI game and launcher. In the game were changed the work of fonts, now there should be less problems with different languages, where there are letters not from the standard Latin alphabet. Let me know if you notice that some symbols are still missing in the game text, or in words there are missings.

In the launcher, the language selection menu has been redesigned, so now it will be easier to press the buttons if you playing on the small screen of a mobile phone. An automatic login into the game was fixed, which sometimes hung up when you leaving to main menu. The placement of some interface elements has been slightly changed.

Also was fixed a rare crash of the game after acquaintance and a trip with Vera in the car. Fixed minor problems with action buttons.

More info and links
vortex_vt
star of the reef

Postby vortex_vt » Wed, 17Aug30 08:51

Last Man 1.97 Beta
In this build you will find the continuation of the event with the girls in the Dorm. A great and beautiful scene. But our hero was unable to fulfill the task that was given to him by Julia. Сan he get out of this situation.

The Album of the game scenes was also updated. Corrected the cost of action points for a trip to Leesbourg. Removed some unused objects and fixed minor bugs.

More info and links
vortex_vt
star of the reef

Postby flyrenders » Sun, 17Sep03 10:21

Looks interesting I am going to try it out, thanks.
flyrenders
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby vortex_vt » Wed, 17Sep06 08:59

Last Man 1.98 Beta and Public Update
Today we have updated the club and the public version of the game. As usual, some of the locations from early access became available to everyone. This is the continuation of the storyline with the New Post, as well as some minor events.

Subscribers of the club will also find several new scenes. An alternative storyline of the latest events was added, for those who did not meet girls on the way to Leesbourg, or decided not to drive them. When you finish your trip by either of these two paths, you will get to the headquarters of the New Post in Leesburg, where Julia will give you the next tasks.

Also, the continuation of the quest line with the development of the Hero Base in the second city added.

Some elements have been removed from the game. For example, the reset button of the Hero’s Base has been removed, since the game now automatically restores minimal progress in case of problems. The icon of the secret item in Masha’s house was removed, although the item itself remained and the experience for it can be obtained.

The old quest system was completely removed. You will not lose experience for the quests you have completed or your progress in the events that have been started. In the coming updates the event log will be added instead of quests system. When you find a new storyline in the game, it will be added to this log. Events will be divided into main storylines, ordinary and minor. For example, if you are acquainted with Masha, you will find in the log a little information about her (who is she and where you met), the current progress (for example, 4/15 missions) and the current task (“Masha asks you to fix the hot water supply”). If you have any other suggestions, share them in the comments.

Also the server part of the game was updated. Improved mechanism for loading locations. Removed some more unused textures. Fixed bug with displaying some action buttons.

More info and links
vortex_vt
star of the reef

Postby vortex_vt » Thu, 17Sep14 10:11

Last Man 1.99 Beta
Today we have a continuation of the storyline with the New Post. As Julia asked, we go to the Dorm for documents. In addition to the new event, changes were also added to one of the first scenes in the Dorm. More precisely, a dialogue with girls which you will see and in a new event is added.

In addition, in the new location you will notice that you can not leave it until you have completed the main task. The same system will soon appear in many old locations, so that players can not accidentally miss anything important for the story.

Some corrections were made to the UI of the game, bugs were fixed in the character’s screen, the work of the sex-meter was improved, the sound system of the game was updated.

Fixed a rare crash of the game after performing one of the recent tasks of the New Post.

More info and links
vortex_vt
star of the reef

Postby vortex_vt » Wed, 17Sep20 11:13

Last Man 2.00 Beta
Today we have a small anniversary. The game reached the version 2.00. During this time the game has grown around with hundreds of events, scenes, quests and, of course, girls. And to go through the game, finding all the secrets, it will take several days of playing time. During this time the Last Man became one of the most popular indie games for adults. More than 20 thousand people play it on a regular basis, and the entire players were more than 150 thousand people (not counting those who played in the first versions of the game, without cloud saves). Thank you all for such great support.

In the new anniversary update, there are a special small festive-funny event, not related to the main storylines. You can find it if the hero go to rest in the New Home in the first city. But it can only work at later stages of the game, after about the first trip to Leesburg and later.

Also, I continue to update the old chapters and various game systems to make them easier, and the storylines are more connected. So, there are many events were updated, which affect other storylines, added small tips, fixed the output of text lines. In some places, it is planned to add alternative options for walkthrough.

Many mechanisms of the game also received updates. Another improvement was made to the sound subsystem, the mechanism for unloading of objects and textures. The code for spending the night of the hero at home was updated, and scenes with Lilu should take less RAM. The code for city maps has been almost completely rewritten.

More info and links
vortex_vt
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games