Last Man + Countdown DLC (4.08, EN/DE/FR/IT/more)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Last man (EN/DE/FR/IT/RU) - erotic quest with RPG elemen

Postby ppoopp » Wed, 17Apr26 00:20

My account has been banned for breaking the rules. I wonder what rules I might have broken as a free user.
ppoopp
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby shark » Wed, 17Apr26 06:03

ppoopp wrote:My account has been banned for breaking the rules. I wonder what rules I might have broken as a free user.

Where?
shark
Site Admin

Postby nezumi69 » Wed, 17Apr26 18:10

shark wrote:
ppoopp wrote:My account has been banned for breaking the rules. I wonder what rules I might have broken as a free user.

Where?

He's probably talking about over on VortexCannon, Shark. You have to 'log in' within the game to play, and much of the info related to 'your' progress through the game is stored there.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby vortex_vt » Thu, 17Apr27 10:43

You can't be banned without a reason. Contact me by email if you think this is a mistake.

Last Man 1.79 Beta
In the new version of the game we have a couple new scenes in the Dorm. One of them is the new job from Marina. And the second scene is a hidden event with Christie. It will appear only if you have performed the necessary actions in past events. A small hint: to activate the event you will need a lot of alcohol :)

A large bug was fixed. This bug did not allow the hero to have a normally rest in the Abandoned house and you started the new day completely without strength. So, if your hero woke up with a zero health, just load the save of the previous day, and stay overnight there again, and the problem will disappear.

Another big change is the correction of the text output in the first two chapters. It was made at a time when the game was not translated into several languages, so there were real kludge.

And by the way, about translations, in this version of the game you can turn on Arabic. When you turn it on you will need to wait a minute or two, while the game will convert the texts, but after that, you can play normally.

The Album of the game has also been updated, and some minor bugs have been fixed.

More info and links
vortex_vt
star of the reef

sex: Female

Postby vortex_vt » Wed, 17May03 10:19

Last Man 1.80 Beta and Public Update
We have update for club and public version of the game. Some of the locations from early access became available to everyone. Mostly these are events taking place in Leesburg.

For club users in the early access, more events were added too. New research and unexpected meetings are waiting for our hero. Do not forget to check other locations in the city. Depending on your past actions, there could be new scenes.

The server part of the game get a big update. Everything should be load much faster now. Also some unused textures were removed from the game archive.

Some bugs in the inventory and with the display of texts have been fixed.

More info and links
vortex_vt
star of the reef

Postby vortex_vt » Wed, 17May10 09:57

Last Man 1.81 Beta
In today’s update you will find a lot of changes. You will need to update the game, because the server no longer supports earlier versions.

Gameplay changes – it’s certainly new locations. After the meeting with Julia, we finally got a chance to get out of Leesburg. With her, we will spent this build. Whether your trip an adventure will depend on your decisions.

Now about the changes under the hood. The game moved to a new engine. Outwardly this should not be reflected, but in some places you may notice that the textures have moved away, or the text is displayed incorrectly (for example, it has become transparent or it is not clearly visible). If you notice such things, send me a screenshot to the email. Due to the change of the engine, only the Windows version of the game will be updated today. Mac and mobile versions I’ll try to finish by next week.

The cheats menu has been updated. Now they work from the first day, they can be used directly in the Club menu of the game. Added sound notification.

One more important fix for the gameplay. At the request of players, in a scene with an acquaintance with Christie (where she is chained to the wall), with any of your choices, you no longer lose Alpha points. It’s so hard to gathered them, so I decided that is stupid to spend them because of some girl :) Those who have already passed this scene will need to load a day or two ago, and pass this events again to recover their alpha point.

Now the game will run in fullscreen mode by default. But you can also return to the windowed mode by clicking on the appropriate button in the menu or by pressing Alt + Enter.

Fixed the game’s intro. In one of the last builds, the text was accidentally deleted from there.

A new button in the game menu that allows you to load saves without going into the launcher, unfortunately, incorrectly unloaded the texture, which could lead to an “Out of Memory”error. Now this is fixed.

The code for the Hero’s Base has been updated. The percentage of successful missions has been slightly changed.

The error messages for the game have been updated, now they are clearer and can be displayed in different languages. But I hope you do not see them, and everything will work fine.

More info and links
vortex_vt
star of the reef

Postby vortex_vt » Thu, 17May11 09:02

The change of the game engine did not go smoothly. There were two critical updates for the game with fixes this night.

Days 12-19 did not work at all. Some locations were loaded in the wrong order. Also, an error was corrected, due to which the location with photographed girls was accidentally loaded.

Please update the game to the current build 1.81.2. The previous versions of the game will not work.
vortex_vt
star of the reef

Postby jesstur » Sat, 17May13 08:26

Will there be an update to the walk through soon?

I have been to both the bunker and the military warehouse but I still haven't found Julia or Christie (the second time). Am I missing something?
Last edited by jesstur on Sat, 17May13 08:41, edited 1 time in total.
jesstur
Pilot fish

Postby dane21 » Sat, 17May13 08:28

Any timeline for the Mac update?
dane21
sirens hunter

Postby vortex_vt » Wed, 17May17 10:26

Last Man 1.82 Beta
The moving to a new game engine in the previous build was not as unproblematic as its authors promised. I had to spend the whole week checking the whole game and fixing a lot of bugs and problems. Mostly this applies to many places that did not work at all, for example, days 12-19, night in the forest in 21 days, and many others. At the moment the game is fully functional, and you can go through all available events, gaining 100% points.

Other changes were made as well. Added 4 game days in the public and the club version of the game. Now they are limited to 82 and 90 days respectively. This will make game easier for those who for some reason can not fit in the current plot line.

In the 11th day, a more detailed description of the work with the city map was added to help beginners. On the location of the “Shop” in the first city, gift department will point specifically for which girl they will be send. Also was fixed a bug that caused SMS to overlap, and you could miss important information from the girls. At some moments the hero sometimes woke up with fewer lives, this have been corrected too.

Some more changes with the buttons. On the abandoned base of the New Post, in the second city, the buttons sometimes overlapped. Another fix is the dim color of the text on the buttons, that appeared in the previous build of the game.

The work of the game’s Album was slightly improved, and the code of the luncher was updated.

Also was updated and edited translations into Russian, English and Spanish.

As for other gaming platforms: MacOS and iOS version of the game is expected in a couple of days. Android will be delayed for several days, as long as there are problems with stability.

More info and links
vortex_vt
star of the reef

Postby vortex_vt » Sat, 17Jul01 08:22

Last Man 1.88
In this update, we finish the story line with the development of the hero’s Base. Two new scenes with Kira were added, she will help you manage everything there. The main scene will be available after completion of at least 10 missions under the leadership of Kira. Let me remind you that the missions on the Base are performed in real time, not game days, so it may take you some time. The main thing is do, not forget to equip the weakest girls with new weapons, and to give them transport for the most complex missions, in order to speed up their implementation.

Natasha, the head of the New Post, will also remind about herself. They are already finishing the taking to pieces the devices that we brought from the previous mission, and they are preparing new mission for our hero.

The Android version of the game was fixed, now it is fully functional, and it began to work faster and more stable. In the future, it will be updated as usual with each new game build.

The code of the quest system and the Album of the game scenes were slightly updated. Fixed minor bugs.

More info and links
vortex_vt
star of the reef

Postby vortex_vt » Wed, 17Jul05 10:47

Last Man 1.89 Beta + Public Update
Today the club and the public version of the game are updated. As usual, some of the locations from early access became available to everyone.

For club users there is a new event too. Unexpected meeting directly at home of our hero, in his native city. It is not connected to the main storylines, so it can be caught even by those who have not yet reached the current end of the game. You just need to have some money with you.

In the last update, we finished the storyline with the search for a manager for our Base. And some people have already received new upgrades. To help others, the Base have been changed. If you reseted your Base, or lost your saves, you will no longer need to replay game in order to hire girls again. Just load the last day available to you, and the game finds your progress in hiring the girls, and they will reappear in your Bases menu in any of your saved days. The same applies to the equipment and transport of these girls.

Of the important fixes in this build, the crash of the game when Julia calls was removed and the code of overnight stays in the new apartment in the fifth chapter was updated. Game scenes Album was updated too.

More info and links
vortex_vt
star of the reef

Postby vortex_vt » Wed, 17Jul12 09:57

Last Man 1.90 Beta
In this build, there are many technical updates and fixes of various bugs that have accumulated in the previous chapters of the game. Also, you can participate in the beginning of a new chain of quests, which launches Natasha, the head of the New Post. It will start after receiving an SMS from her with a personal ask.

Updated translations into Spanish, French and Italian. Fixed some small bugs of the localization system. There is some corrections in the order of locations in Leesburg.

New home, Pink Rhino and Warehouse have been updated. Loading of events has Improved, the code is fixed to exclude the hang of the game.

The server part of the game has been updated.

More info and links
vortex_vt
star of the reef

Postby kessie8dn » Wed, 17Jul12 20:48

vortex_vt wrote:Last Man 1.90 Beta
In this build, there are many technical updates and fixes of various bugs that have accumulated in the previous chapters of the game. Also, you can participate in the beginning of a new chain of quests, which launches Natasha, the head of the New Post. It will start after receiving an SMS from her with a personal ask.

Updated translations into Spanish, French and Italian. Fixed some small bugs of the localization system. There is some corrections in the order of locations in Leesburg.

New home, Pink Rhino and Warehouse have been updated. Loading of events has Improved, the code is fixed to exclude the hang of the game.

The server part of the game has been updated.

More info and links

As with the previous update, I try to visit Alina and it says I need to meet her at the station, although we've already done that. Going to the station produces "Pffft!" so I cannot progress
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby vortex_vt » Thu, 17Jul13 06:48

As with the previous update, I try to visit Alina and it says I need to meet her at the station, although we've already done that. Going to the station produces "Pffft!" so I cannot progress

Thanks. I have corrected it with server hotfix, you don't need to redownload game. There was wrong text line.
But you still need to fulfill Alina's task to return to her. This is not a bug.
vortex_vt
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games