Last Man + Countdown DLC (4.08, EN/DE/FR/IT/more)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Last Man + Countdown DLC (4.08, EN/DE/FR/IT/more)

Postby vortex_vt » Fri, 14Jul11 09:00

Overview:
Last Man – erotic quest game with RPG elements.

This is one of the biggest indie games for adults. The game is updated weekly, following the example of comics or series, bringing with each new version the continuation of the plot and new features. Please take into account that some of the content, which is currently in development, can be accessed only by accounts subscribed to early access.

After global epidemic, every man on Earth died except you. You should investigate the cause of what happened, why it has not affected your character and try to adapt and survive in the new world. And of course meet many single women.

All of your decisions and actions during the game will affect future events.

Game's Features:
  • A huge number of quests and storylines
  • Three large cities to explore
  • Dozens of lonely girls to interact with
  • Gradual development of the hero
  • Multiplayer events
  • Regular updates with new content

Developer: Vortex Cannon Entertainment
Censorship: No
Version: 4.09
Updated: 14/03/24
Platform: Windows, Android, Linux
Language: EN/DE/FR/IT/ES/PL/RO/TR/UA/RU/CN/KR

Image Image Image Image

Download:
Windows: Google Drive MEGA
Android: Google Drive MEGA
Linux: Google Drive MEGA
Game's Page

Check my other games.
Last edited by vortex_vt on Thu, 24Mar14 11:57, edited 251 times in total.
vortex_vt
star of the reef

sex: Female

Re: Last man - erotic quest with RPG elements

Postby logan666 » Fri, 14Jul11 12:33

Hi,

Great start ;)

I've got a script error when I want to sleep at the end of the second day with the english version !
logan666
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby LucaNatoli » Fri, 14Jul11 12:52

How about also making it avaliable to download from an English site and not pure Russian site. Many people will avoid Russian sites, so upload it to another source as well.
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby avantissimo » Sat, 14Jul12 19:42

Good game!

I have the same problem about not letting me go home with a message like "available in next version of the game"

It also crashes with a no more memory error message.
avantissimo
sirens hunter

Postby vortex_vt » Sat, 14Jul12 20:55

avantissimo
Thanks for comments.
I add new content every 3-5 days. If you see message, that you need to wait new version, it's just end of current build :)

I know about "no memory" error, I will fix it in a few builds. For now you can just restart game from last day.
vortex_vt
star of the reef

sex: Female

Postby DarthMelkor » Sat, 14Jul12 22:45

Great start. It kept me hooked till the end. Can't wait for next version.
DarthMelkor
great white shark

Postby wodahSShadow » Sat, 14Jul12 23:08

Can't wait for a working version that manages the memory better and doesn't keep using the CPU to draw an image and two lines of text. Great idea, weak execution.
wodahSShadow
great white shark

Postby Micky20 » Sun, 14Jul13 19:16

How do I play the game? Can't find any link
Micky20
sirens hunter

Postby Greebo » Sun, 14Jul13 21:26

Micky20 wrote:How do I play the game? Can't find any link

Go to the site linked to in the first post, and scroll down for the D/L link.

Mind you, I did that from Ubuntu Linux and opened it in Wine, the application that allows some Windows software to run in Linux, and it seems to run okay except that I was lumbered with only Russian for some reason. That's useless for me as I have no Russian comprehension :(
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby cpt_hook » Mon, 14Jul14 04:12

Very intriguing. Can't wait for more of it be completed (I was in 'chapter 3' before I got the 'more content coming soon' message), and for more of the existing content to be translated.
cpt_hook
great white shark

Postby roberttx » Mon, 14Jul14 05:46

I'm running it in Windows 7 and keep getting a message that says this

of Destroy Event
for object obj_Day0Loader:

Trying to delete non-existing sprite.
at gml_Object_obj_Day0Loader_Destroy_0
############################################################################################

I'm not seeing any graphics except some strange looking gangster dude flash on the screen every now and then. What's up?
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby Cochise » Mon, 14Jul14 23:24

Downloaded the latest one off the site. Doesn't really feel like the english translation is up to "95%", and it's very very rough, but it's enough to manage, I guess.

I keep getting "out of memory" errors after playing to a certain point, wonder what that's about.
Cochise
lagoon predator

Postby Greebo » Tue, 14Jul15 00:47

Got quite a way, as far as playing snooker with Nicky, but was hit by out of memory bug when we got home.

An earlier attempt I got a laptop then looked at the map and from then on all i could see was the map, even though I was supposed to be seeing Nicky doing a striptease.

Too many times possibly crucial information was in Russian
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby cpt_hook » Tue, 14Jul15 02:04

roberttx wrote:I'm running it in Windows 7 and keep getting a message that says this

of Destroy Event
for object obj_Day0Loader:

Trying to delete non-existing sprite.
at gml_Object_obj_Day0Loader_Destroy_0
############################################################################################

I'm not seeing any graphics except some strange looking gangster dude flash on the screen every now and then. What's up?

I'm running in 7, too, but I haven't seen this yet.

Cochise wrote:Downloaded the latest one off the site. Doesn't really feel like the english translation is up to "95%", and it's very very rough, but it's enough to manage, I guess.

I keep getting "out of memory" errors after playing to a certain point, wonder what that's about.

Greebo wrote:Got quite a way, as far as playing snooker with Nicky, but was hit by out of memory bug when we got home.

An earlier attempt I got a laptop then looked at the map and from then on all i could see was the map, even though I was supposed to be seeing Nicky doing a striptease.

Too many times possibly crucial information was in Russian

I have run into the out of memory thing. If you open it back up and choose 'Continue Game,' you should be back more or less where you left off (I think one time I had to do that, it put me a little bit earlier in the scene I had been in.)

The incomplete translation is a bit of a hindrance. Map goes back and forth, but seems to stay in Russian more the farther in you get. Nothing moves around on the map, but occasionally new places are unlocked and you won't be able to read what they are, but you should know from context of unlocking it. As for dialogue/action buttons along the bottom, which also alternate between translated and not quite a bit, it mostly seems to be the same ones in the same positions, so memory can help there. The real problem is when dialogue or story parts are untranslated.

Anyway, so far I've gotten 17 days in with 91.36% secrets found, despite the hindrances.
cpt_hook
great white shark

Postby recystar » Tue, 14Jul15 15:01

I'm stuck in a loop a day 16, i can't get home to rest.... ( ** expect in a new version of the game...)
version 0341
recystar
sirens hunter

Next

Return to Other sexy games