Last Man + Countdown DLC (4.10, EN/DE/FR/IT/more)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Last man - erotic quest with RPG elements

Postby TeineWolf » Sat, 14Nov08 00:59

vortex_vt wrote:
Buck wrote:Hi vortex_vt, I'd like to ask you in this topic about your other game... Where has Not another teen game disappeared? I love to play it with my lady and now there is no update avaible :/ only in russian version...

English version will be available soon.
If you want some help making an English version of the game. I don't mind giving some polishing to the current English version, a try.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby vortex_vt » Tue, 14Nov11 15:22

New public build 0.58

Changes:
- more story
- new locations
- bug fixes

Club build also updated to 0.59
vortex_vt
star of the reef

sex: Female

Postby kessie8yl » Thu, 14Nov13 09:39

I recently posted under the heading of "Not Another Team Game", which I am not able to find in the Windows 8 store. I've tried to register on your website but still haven't received a password from you.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby tolanis » Fri, 14Nov14 21:56

Can anyone post a walkthru or send it to me on here ?

I was considering posting in the walkthru section but to new to create post there i think
tolanis
Pilot fish

Postby TeineWolf » Fri, 14Nov14 23:56

tolanis wrote:Can anyone post a walkthru or send it to me on here ?

I was considering posting in the walkthru section but to new to create post there i think

It's on my list of things to do, which is to make a guide for the game. I just haven't started one yet, because the game is still in development. So I don't know how to approach making one. If there's a major change, then the guide might not be accurate anymore. If you have a specific question about the game, then perhaps I might be, or some else certainly can be, able to point you in the right direction.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby walrus13 » Sat, 14Nov15 02:02

anyone else having a hard time downloading the new build?
walrus13
sirens hunter

Postby jfrancois323 » Sat, 14Nov15 02:51

walrus13 wrote:anyone else having a hard time downloading the new build?
it depend how many people download on the server. try at different hours
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby ptmg30 » Sun, 14Nov16 13:13

I just had a hard time because Norton removed the launcher every time even though I told it not to, had to torrent it. Norton supports piracy in my book.
ptmg30
lagoon predator

Postby wiplasher » Mon, 14Nov24 01:31

Hi! Any one knows how to contact Katya, what is the cause of epidemic and where to search military in build 0,58 please??
wiplasher
Pilot fish

Postby kessie8yl » Tue, 14Nov25 00:59

wiplasher wrote:Hi! Any one knows how to contact Katya, what is the cause of epidemic and where to search military in build 0,58 please??

The search for military is a mis-translation, I think. It seems more the case that you're found by the military but manage to escape (so the military were searching for you).

You achieve the goal when you attempt to go back to your "new" home and find the military are there.. You just keep clicking whichever button appears until it announces that you've completed the mission.

I've no idea on the other two. Not even sure who Katya is, tbh.. I'm pretty useless with names, maybe she pops up once, briefly, and I keep missing it. Any information would be appreciated.

The obvious place to find the cause of the epidemic would seem to be the hospital but I've found nothing like that there - Every ending I've found so far has promised "more to come", so I think that the cause is the final mission and the answer won't be revealed until the final version of the game is released.

I have also been recruited by New Mail but there's never any time for them to contact me before I reach a point in the game where the ending is already determined and I can't go back... If I try contacting NM earlier they aren't there, so it seems to be a dead end. Does anyone have any information on that?
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby wiplasher » Tue, 14Nov25 16:15

kessie8yl wrote:
wiplasher wrote:Hi! Any one knows how to contact Katya, what is the cause of epidemic and where to search military in build 0,58 please??

The search for military is a mis-translation, I think. It seems more the case that you're found by the military but manage to escape (so the military were searching for you).

You achieve the goal when you attempt to go back to your "new" home and find the military are there.. You just keep clicking whichever button appears until it announces that you've completed the mission.

I've no idea on the other two. Not even sure who Katya is, tbh.. I'm pretty useless with names, maybe she pops up once, briefly, and I keep missing it. Any information would be appreciated.

The obvious place to find the cause of the epidemic would seem to be the hospital but I've found nothing like that there - Every ending I've found so far has promised "more to come", so I think that the cause is the final mission and the answer won't be revealed until the final version of the game is released.

I have also been recruited by New Mail but there's never any time for them to contact me before I reach a point in the game where the ending is already determined and I can't go back... If I try contacting NM earlier they aren't there, so it seems to be a dead end. Does anyone have any information on that?

Katya is the girlfriend, maybe you are right, but the game has slot for more 4 save games, and i reach the end in day 21.
In the end if you go to Nicky's house, the woman of the chapter 2 i think, you will found an radio,coordinates and an safe.

The cause of epidemic there's something do to with the olga's cottage.
wiplasher
Pilot fish

Postby kessie8yl » Wed, 14Nov26 11:10

wiplasher wrote:Katya is the girlfriend, maybe you are right, but the game has slot for more 4 save games, and i reach the end in day 21.
In the end if you go to Nicky's house, the woman of the chapter 2 i think, you will found an radio,coordinates and an safe.

The cause of epidemic there's something do to with the olga's cottage.

Been to those places..
Soon as I find the safe I get punched - Game Over
and I can't work out anything to do at the cottage, apart from the obvious ;) but it only appears on the map once.

I find bits of clothesline but never a use for it.. and usually by the time anyone gives you a hint of an item you need it's already too late to collect it and carry on...
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Nathaniel5 » Fri, 14Nov28 22:46

Is there a way I can play this on a mac?
Nathaniel5
sirens hunter

Postby kessie8yl » Mon, 14Dec01 19:01

After exploring this more I'm finding a number of recurring elements that are really irritating me now.

The game takes so long to react to some situations.. I click a button and nothing seems to happen or something happens that seems to be a dead end - but I've also found that sometimes if you don't click anything the game just moves on by itself. How do we know when it might do this? We don't.

If this game is supposed to be "open roaming" then don't stop me going to certain places - but better still, stop trying to pretend it is open roaming and don't waste my time inventing new locations that pop up and become the only places you can visit when nothing happens there.. There's no hint that if I'd done something else first it might cause an option to appear. I have assumed it's some pictures they had left over and just invented locations so they could use them, but I've no way to check.

Taking everything into account it's impossible to tell what's an intended dead end and what isn't. You find stuff there's no apparent use for.

If you need to be visiting place A the game may lock you out of places B, C and D, but E and F will still be open, so you've no way of knowing A is the right place at that time.

I know people will say in real life we only get one chance of being in the right place at the right time, but according to this version of "real life" sometimes completing 2 actions makes you too tired, other times you seem to have boundless energy to go on exploring. A short time looking around the hospital or your office takes the same amount of energy as pleasuring 2 hot females on the beach all morning. Really?

You seem to be allowed to "Explore the city" an unlimited number of times throughout the game when other places are locked "You've already been there" after one or two visits.This suggests there's always more to find in the city. I'm pretty sure I've found all there is to find, but each exploration counts as one of your "turns" anyway (a beach threesome worth of energy), so you could waste several days looking. By the time you find that you need a specific item you can get by exploring the city you have to hope you get it before your energy runs out. Can't we just find the items in other places, or even buy them??

If it turns out that certain items can only be found in the city at certain times I'll be giving up immediately but the most likely reason I'll give up completely is that I still don't know if this game is the finished article which has an "end" or if it's still being developed and the endings haven't been written yet. A version number starting 0.x suggests it could be the latter, but it would be nice to be told.

I only picked this up because I was going to try their other game which is impossible to download. I'm starting to regret it now... and I'm not going to bother trying to work out how to download their other stuff.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby WhiteFireDaemon » Wed, 14Dec03 03:57

The only two things that are really bothering me still are that either not all parts are translated to English yet, or it forgets that you want to play in English and occasionally jumps back to Russian; and also that there's a bad memory leak that causes the game to crash every so often and lose your progress.
WhiteFireDaemon
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games