Last man (EN/DE/FR/IT/RU) - erotic quest with RPG elements

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Last man (EN/DE/FR/IT/RU) - erotic quest with RPG elemen

Postby vortex_vt » Wed, 17Dec20 11:09

Last Man 2.13 Beta
The storyline with Diana almost reached its culmination. In the new build you will find the continuation of the story with Diana, a great and beautiful scene with her boyfriend. Some points in past events with her were also updated.

In this update was also updated translations into English, Polish, Korean and Spanish. If you want to participate in the translation of the game into other languages too, then, please, fill out this form and I will contact you.

Minor bugs were also fixed. Some older versions of game will no longer be supported, if you use one of them, the game will prompt you to upgrade it.

More info and links
vortex_vt
lagoon predator

sex: Female

Postby vortex_vt » Wed, 18Jan03 11:14

Last Man 2.14 Beta
I hope you spent holidays great! So, but it’s time to continue our adventures!

In this build, the events with Diana were slightly ordered. Now you don’t need to visit “Explore the city” to get to this events. When the game is ready to show you a new part of the story about Diane, the “Explore the city” button will be replaced with the event with this girl, and if you miss it for some reason, it will be available again later. Now you can find it from the 17th day and further, in the first city. In future builds, the events with Diana will be tied to the progress of our hero, to connect their storylines.

Also in this build were added new events with Diana, and some changes were made with earlier events. The last event is not end yet, so the game will not let you leave the location.

Greek language was added to the game, and English, German and Spanish also get updates. I will remind you that some parts of the game may not be fully translated. The game is big and it’s a huge piece of work. Thanks to all those who help me with the translation of the game.

Some bugs have been fixed and changes have been made to the loading of saves, the work of city maps and fonts.

More info and links
vortex_vt
lagoon predator

Postby vortex_vt » Wed, 18Jan10 11:45

Last Man 2.15 Beta
Added the end of the scene with Diana, which did not get into the last build. On this scene the story arc about acquaintance with Diana – finished. At the moment, all flashbacks with her you can watch at any day of the game, when an invitation to her start working in the first city. In the coming updates, I’ll combine them with the main storyline, and this flashbacks will be located in the first part of the game.

In this build, serious work has been done on the inside mechanics of the game. The 7th day of the game was completely rewritten. Slightly changed the answers options. The internal mechanics of the quests for Katya, about which the hero often speaks that day. Some scenes with Masha and Oksana were updated. If you have already passed these events, then you do not need to replay them. It will not bring you the new experience or bonuses, I just transfer the obsolete scenes to a new engine. This will help launch a new quest system in the game soon.

In addition, the code of the hero’s inventory was updated, the work of city maps was improved. Changed some notes in the game. Due to changes, older versions of the game are no longer supported and all of them are disabled. If you use one of them, then you need to upgrade.

More info and links
vortex_vt
lagoon predator

Previous

Return to Free sexy games