Last Man + Countdown DLC (4.08, EN/DE/FR/IT/more)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Last man (EN/DE/FR/IT/RU) - erotic quest with RPG elemen

Postby thoub » Wed, 16Apr27 23:01

seitu wrote:where can I meet Masha and Oksana after I find them at Sawmill?

I can''t find them for the dates :??:

At home, if you play the Club version
thoub
great white shark

Postby seitu » Wed, 16Apr27 23:25

thoub wrote:
seitu wrote:where can I meet Masha and Oksana after I find them at Sawmill?

I can''t find them for the dates :??:

At home, if you play the Club version

oh ok thanks, I don't have the club version
seitu
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby ali845 » Sat, 16Apr30 14:31

ali845 wrote:Nope, i give up.

Tried many times but i just stuck at 23 Alpha. After 4th chapter i can get 2 from Alina and 1 from Oksana and that is all. I encountered that asian girl but as other guys mentioned here before there wasn't any flirt option which also unnecessary i guess if you can get 25 without her. But the point is i can't get over 23, i don't know is it kinda bug or only something i am missing, nothing from Vera or New Post girls or Masha or Lilu or flashbacks and so on. All the help will be much appriceated [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Okay, i get one from Vera after landing incident but i missed many scenes because i stuck at 23 before all those events. For gods sake, what am i missing, where are those 2 other alpha points ?
ali845
sirens hunter

Postby N00bie001 » Wed, 16May04 05:07

I cant figure Alina´s computer password... I really dont get it :??:
N00bie001
Pilot fish

Postby DroopyLoving » Wed, 16May04 23:13

Played this through a couple of times and I'm getting stuck.
I've got 24A on approx Day 40 and I know what I need to do to get it up to 25 (Dasha dates), but these never seem to come around.
At the same time I've got to raise $100,000 for the club and going to the Industrial Zone just seems to end up costing me money. Cutting wood isn't generating enough especially when I've already spent many nights with the girls and have to sleep in the tent.

Really enjoying the game though. It's very well made. Does anyone know if you can ever contact your girlfriend? Or is that being saved for a later update?
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby Rastaranx » Fri, 16May06 10:50

N00bie001 wrote:I cant figure Alina´s computer password... I really dont get it :??:

Look at the poster (the whole poster) there's a pretty obvious hint
Rastaranx
great white shark

Postby tgfrench » Sat, 16May07 01:48

So I've played through a couple of times and i have a couple of questions:
I'm wondering when the base will be unlocked in the public build?
Does anyone have a hint how to get the $100,000 for the new club: does one forego the bank bomb in the early game or spend a lot of time in the zone mid game?
I get the crowbar to open the hatch but the second crowbar seems to disappear once i go to use it against the door. Are the crowbars assigned to specific tasks?
tgfrench
Pilot fish

Postby Scorpion » Sun, 16May08 10:19

Any tips on what to do with Oksana? Whenever I go to her house, she's sitting there in a schoolgirl outfit, but if I want to do anything with here, I need 50LP. Is there any way to improve on those with her once your at that point, or did I screw up earlier?
Scorpion
Pilot fish

Postby Rastaranx » Sun, 16May08 12:44

Scorpion wrote:Any tips on what to do with Oksana? Whenever I go to her house, she's sitting there in a schoolgirl outfit, but if I want to do anything with here, I need 50LP. Is there any way to improve on those with her once your at that point, or did I screw up earlier?

buy flowers
Rastaranx
great white shark

Postby ptmg30 » Sun, 16May08 12:45

Scorpion wrote:Any tips on what to do with Oksana? Whenever I go to her house, she's sitting there in a schoolgirl outfit, but if I want to do anything with here, I need 50LP. Is there any way to improve on those with her once your at that point, or did I screw up earlier?

need to buy her stuff, one jewelry should be enough
ptmg30
lagoon predator

Postby Scorpion » Sun, 16May08 12:59

ptmg30 wrote:

I thought that might be it, and I did buy stuff, but how do I give it to her? It doesn't seem to show up in my inventory.

Also, is there a way to grind up Hacking? Given the bank, it seems that there should be a way to get it to at least 17, but I'm not even at 10 and I'm not finding many opportunities to improve on that.
Scorpion
Pilot fish

Postby ali845 » Sun, 16May08 13:45

Scorpion wrote:
ptmg30 wrote:

I thought that might be it, and I did buy stuff, but how do I give it to her? It doesn't seem to show up in my inventory.

Also, is there a way to grind up Hacking? Given the bank, it seems that there should be a way to get it to at least 17, but I'm not even at 10 and I'm not finding many opportunities to improve on that.

After you got some scenes with her, it triggers shop in the first town. So when you buy something, it automatically goes to Oksana instead of Dasha.

About hacking, i think you are talking about breaking and exlporing is the only way to improve that i guess.

@tgfrench

You can use each crowbar for different occasions. So after you used the first one in the lab, that is it. For Alina's basement, you should progress a bit more to find second crowbar.
ali845
sirens hunter

Postby tgfrench » Sun, 16May08 14:55

I found the second bar but when i went back to the basement no option to use appeared.
Maybe you have to do the basement before the hatch?
tgfrench
Pilot fish

Postby ali845 » Mon, 16May09 12:42

tgfrench wrote:I found the second bar but when i went back to the basement no option to use appeared.
Maybe you have to do the basement before the hatch?

For me hatch was first, i found the second crowbar after i progress in story which was also related to opening the hatch in lab, then i was able to get in basement. I believe you should have certain level of break points in order to open basement, that might be your problem but i'm not sure. I stopped playing because i stuck at 23 alphas, so might have forgotten couple of stuff [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
ali845
sirens hunter

Postby tgfrench » Mon, 16May09 14:36

Thanks I will try it again. You get to 24a after visiting Oksana. I got the $100,000 for the club and it is an interesting path. But locked me out of getting back into science center and dump. Maybe that path is a dead end or will be developed more in later patches.
tgfrench
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games