Last Man + Countdown DLC (4.10, EN/DE/FR/IT/more)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Last man - erotic quest with RPG elements

Postby happy123 » Wed, 14Dec03 04:16

WhiteFireDaemon wrote:there's a bad memory leak that causes the game to crash every so often and lose your progress.

^
^ ^
|
|

THIS!

The game is nearly unplayable because of the crashing bug. I don't even find it fun anymore since there is NO SAVE GAME feature.
happy123
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Josh » Fri, 14Dec26 10:16

hi vortex i cant register in your club, every time i input a user name and email adsress and click register, it jumps to a blank page with nothing.
i dont have any new email with the password neither.

i tried your game and want to donate for the new version. but if i cant register i cant have an access right?

few things that troubled me in version 0.58:
memory leak
not enough money and if i try to earn money i cant search the city.
not enough alpha to unlock some plot.
Josh
sirens hunter

Postby vortex_vt » Tue, 14Dec30 11:01

New public build 0.64

Changes:
- more story
- new locations
- new girls
- bug fixes

Club build also updated to 0.65
vortex_vt
star of the reef

sex: Female

Postby Josh » Thu, 15Jan01 10:56

great, downloading now. thnx!
so few games these days....
Josh
sirens hunter

Postby ptmg30 » Thu, 15Jan01 13:15

0.64, meeting the two girls on the beach the first time results in an 'out of memory' error message and CTD most of the time.
ptmg30
lagoon predator

Postby Corleone » Thu, 15Jan01 17:51

Could anyone post some hints for Alpha points? The girl at the end needs 20A, i have 18A and no idea where i missed the other ones. Or at least the number of points at the end of each chapter, so i know where to look for them. Tnx.
Corleone
sirens hunter

Postby athossico » Thu, 15Jan01 18:19

Corleone wrote:Could anyone post some hints for Alpha points? The girl at the end needs 20A, i have 18A and no idea where i missed the other ones. Or at least the number of points at the end of each chapter, so i know where to look for them. Tnx.

same problem. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
athossico
great white shark

Postby Dole » Fri, 15Jan02 10:50

I have had 19A the problem is I think that I don´t know if it save the correct/best play. After a crit normal you lose the way to Olga and so on.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby vortex_vt » Fri, 15Jan02 17:46

I know about "out of memory" bug, it's because game in development and a lot of memory leaks. Iа your game crashed, just restart it and load last day.
vortex_vt
star of the reef

sex: Female

Postby wiplasher » Sat, 15Jan03 05:19

Could anyone post some hints for Alpha points? The girl at the end needs 20A, i have 18A and no idea where i missed the other ones. Or at least the number of points at the end of each chapter, so i know where to look for them. Tnx.

You have to flirt always with the girls, since chapter 1, don't miss any flirt, by day 21 you will have 19A, the last one is hidden in the industrial zone, when you go calling for help there's 2 bright spots, one on the left and one on back, click on the back spot and enjoy the view.
Sorry for my bad english
wiplasher
Pilot fish

Postby kessie8yl » Sun, 15Jan04 01:14

vortex_vt wrote:I know about "out of memory" bug, it's because game in development and a lot of memory leaks. Iа your game crashed, just restart it and load last day.

I'm sorry but that's a really poor response. The "out of memory" bug is extremely annoying and it's not possible to restart from the point the game crashed because of the way your save games work, whole segments of the game have to be replayed and we have to try to remember exactly what we did.. The "restore saved game" screen is very confusing too - I'm not even sure which day I am supposed to be restoring sometimes.

Too many developers want to keep pushing on with their next game, instead of fixing the first one. It's not the way to encourage people to contribute.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby deartracy » Sun, 15Jan04 01:51

kessie8yl wrote:
vortex_vt wrote:I know about "out of memory" bug, it's because game in development and a lot of memory leaks. Iа your game crashed, just restart it and load last day.

I'm sorry but that's a really poor response. The "out of memory" bug is extremely annoying and it's not possible to restart from the point the game crashed because of the way your save games work, whole segments of the game have to be replayed and we have to try to remember exactly what we did.. The "restore saved game" screen is very confusing too - I'm not even sure which day I am supposed to be restoring sometimes.

Too many developers want to keep pushing on with their next game, instead of fixing the first one. It's not the way to encourage people to contribute.

I think you have a big confusion.

By now they are providing a beta of their game. It is not yet finished, it is in constant change, and it is normal that some things doesn't work. It is normal it to have bugs. It is a beta.

And yes, it has a lot of bugs. I have a lot of compliants, myself, of how the game works, right now.

But if these are so troublesome, to you, it is better you to wait a finished game, that continue playing a beta... but to complain that a beta have issues is... very... absurd.
deartracy
Pilot fish

Postby kessie8yl » Mon, 15Jan05 10:47

deartracy wrote:

But if these are so troublesome, to you, it is better you to wait a finished game, that continue playing a beta... but to complain that a beta have issues is... very... absurd.

Had you read the quote I was responding to, you would have seen I am not complaining about the beta having issues but the developer's refusal to address them. I may be old fashioned but I always understood that was what beta versions were meant to achieve. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, seeing as Vortex has also ignored at least two people in this thread who have complained about not being able to send him any money!
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby deartracy » Mon, 15Jan05 11:29

kessie8yl wrote:
deartracy wrote:

Had you read the quote I was responding to, you would have seen I am not complaining about the beta having issues but the developer's refusal to address them. I may be old fashioned but I always understood that was what beta versions were meant to achieve. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, seeing as Vortex has also ignored at least two people in this thread who have complained about not being able to send him any money!

Yes, I read what he said. And you're interpreting the sentence completly wrong. He is saying that the game is in beta, and that they are working in a lot of things in the game. Not that they will not solve the issue. Only that it is a beta and that the memory bug is not their first thing in the list, to do.

When it reach the 1.00 version, if it still have this kind of bugs, you will be ok, in these compliants, but meanwhile, they have their own development plan.
deartracy
Pilot fish

Postby didou » Mon, 15Jan05 13:55

Version 1.00 has never meant that beta version is out. Version 2.0 can be a beta version ...
didou
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games