Comic Con V1

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Comic Con V1

Postby christiesroom » Sat, 14Jul05 13:57

Hey everyone, I've put up a new 3D sex game, Comic Con V1. This is the entire game, with 4 different endings. It's the same as V2, but it doesn't have the closeups during the sex scenes, which would have added considerably to the file size. Otherwise, the same game, same endings and sex scenes/animations.

The story is, you are a nerdy dude at Comic Con who met Christie Vamp and Cat Girl, then invited them back to the VIP room. Luckily this was early in the day and the VIP room was empty, perfect opportunity to make out with the two girls! Based on the dialog you choose, you can get 4 different endings.

If anyone gets stuck, let me know. But it shouldn't be that difficult.

Game link:

http://christiesroom.com/main/freesexga ... _free.html
christiesroom
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Re: Comic Con V1

Postby xravensfan » Mon, 14Jul07 04:25

I enjoyed it! Good job. Graphics are good. Story is non existent, but this is probably a longer story.
The game let me finish it 1x (Girls solo) then locked up the 2nd time at the "lets show him his reward" page.

Thanks for letting us look at the game. Well done, and appreciated!
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby christiesroom » Mon, 14Jul07 12:42

Thanks for the feedback. I'll have to try all 4 different endings again, see if there's a bug with one of them.
christiesroom
sirens hunter

Postby LucaNatoli » Mon, 14Jul07 13:35

Great game [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby Comis » Mon, 14Jul07 23:44

I'm not sure the problem is with the endings per se. The first time I played, I used IE. Being my first time, I didn't know which answers were the correct ones, so I missed one or two for each girl. I got to the "show him his reward" page, and the game froze. So I decided to play it in Chrome. Since I now knew the right answers, I picked all the correct ones and got the both girls ending. I then picked all the right ones for Greena and all the wrong ones for Christie and got the Greena ending. By that point, I figured I knew what all the endings were, so I stopped. While I may be completely wrong, the problem may be with the browser, since if froze with IE for me but not Chrome. The problem may also be with picking an ending when you haven't gotten 100% on the conversational choices or maybe when you've done one choice better for one girl than the other.
Comis
sirens hunter

Postby christiesroom » Wed, 14Jul09 00:33

I will check on that, thanks! I use Firefox and never had a problem with the game freezing.
christiesroom
sirens hunter

Return to Free sexy games