Almost noble hero by lessonofpassion

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Almost noble hero by lessonofpassion

Postby leonizer » Mon, 14Jun16 09:35

Hello guys,

Today, after many many months of development, we finally released our first RPG game.
Please take a look and share with your feedback with us.

You can become wannabe hero here: http://playforceone.com/pf1_games.php?m ... ble%20hero
leonizer
lagoon predator

Re: Almost noble hero by lessonofpassion

Postby fatquack » Mon, 14Jun16 23:00

I got stuck in the anal sex with the courtesan when I clicked "change position" just as the meter was full.
fatquack
great white shark

Postby Firehole » Mon, 14Jun16 23:12

Solid game, I really hope you build off of this model. I ran into the same situation as the person above me, at the end of the sex scene the cumming part wouldn't load and I was just stuck there.
Firehole
sirens hunter

Postby wicked035 » Tue, 14Jun17 03:05

Hm, found all endings but 1st one...

How do I defeat that evil shaman and win princess?
wicked035
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Comis » Tue, 14Jun17 04:48

wicked035 wrote:Hm, found all endings but 1st one...

How do I defeat that evil shaman and win princess?

Don't sell the Goblin Smasher talisman that the Blacksmith gives you as a quest reward after completing the Spider quest. Also, make sure you do the Spider Quest.

I came across one bug. Okay, I played through twice. The first time I did the Beloved Fiance quest, I decided to leave them alone, the couple thanked me, and I returned to the "heartbroken noble." The second time, I decided she was under a spell and killed the knight. It showed an image of the hero carrying away the damsel on his shoulder, then it switched to the couple thanking me and me again returning empty handed to the noble. So, despite my different choice, the game seemed to read it as the same outcome. Also, when I visited the guard post, after most of the conversation with the guard, it just kicked me out without allowing me to read the last screen, sort of like it had an extremely short auto advance.

Otherwise, I liked the concept. The combat was much less tedious than in Medusa's Curse. I felt less need to grind and the grinding wasn't as annoying. I would have liked more interaction with the other characters. I'm not necessarily talking about sex. A few actual conversations would have been nice. Anyway, overall I enjoyed it. I wouldn't mind playing more games like that in the future.
Comis
sirens hunter

Postby wicked035 » Tue, 14Jun17 04:59

Comis wrote:Don't sell the Goblin Smasher talisman that the Blacksmith gives you as a quest reward after completing the Spider quest. Also, make sure you do the Spider Quest.

Ty I thought it has something to do with equipment and level so grinded for hour and half till I had max all and was lvl 9 and half way to lvl 10. :D

Not too much sexy content and too much grinding for my taste. Should be way more sexy stuff with ladies or at least more options in interaction. But nice game. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
wicked035
great white shark

Postby Pennel » Tue, 14Jun17 09:59

Good game.

The combat is fun once you get a few levels. At the start you miss far too often, especially since the 'boss' enemies have a large amount of health compared to the damage you do. If you manage to get to the holy water fight and don't pay him off it is highly likely you will die if you get to him at level 1 (which isn't hard). The levels are mostly well spaced apart, but the last few levels are far too high. Getting to 100k glory isn't tedious, but after that it's too much of a jump. The highest glory you can get in a normal fight (from what I've seen) is about 7k from a dragon on the way to the princess quest. I've only seen that once though, so grinding that to get to half a million would take far too long. I understand that getting to the maximum level isn't really the goal, but having it that high is a bit annoying for those of use who like to 'complete' everything. Maybe if another game like this happens (I hope so), you can add in a repeatable 5 star quests with tough enemies and a very hard boss so players can grind if they want. The guard quest post was a minor annoyance. When I got there and saw I could use the bard's lyrics to fake a real letter, I immediately thought that doing the princess' quest would give me an option to get one, but instead it ended the game. Also if I do use the lyrics and refuse the gurads offer I kill the dragon without a fight which is a let down as there are really no enemies that are a truly hard fight after level 6 or so.

The sex scenes are well made. I also like that you can instead ask for a monetary reward instead, which reminds me of The Witcher games where you can sometimes do the same. I suspect that those game may have had a small inspiration for this game, especially since you guys have made a Witcher 'spoof' game. Also, did anyone else completely avoid the sirens in their first playthrough? The first one I saw immediately made me think she would capture and make me a sex slave or end the game with something similar. When I went back through to find all the endiong I was slightly disappointed that they just turned out to be essentially a reskinned chest mechanic. I was expecting an interactive scene with the princess, but I'm okay with it being confined to an ending.

Ending spoilers:
It would have been nice to tell us which quests would end the game. Like I said ablove I was expecting a reward for helping the princess to use in the guard area, but it ended the game instead. I would have been nice to have a complete failure ending. Maybe if you lose 3 times in a row on the same mission you fail at becoming a hero. There was an ending for staying with the bard, which is a good option, but the fact this option wasn't a choice especially since I thought that the widowed woman seemed like it would let us stick with her.

The princess quest had a small flaw for me. Actually it's not a flaw, just a missed opportunity. If you get to the boss without the talisman then the fight should have went ahead, and even if you did have it the game shouldn't have told you that it's need. Just start the fight. If you don't have it you either do no damage or always miss. This lets the player work out on their own that they need it to win. I don't know about everyone else, but when a game gives me some sort of trinket that sells for a large amount, the last thing I will do on a blind playthrough is sell it. I know it will be useful later on.

I look forward to more games that have similar gameplay in the future. With some slight tweaks, they will be some of the best you guys make.
Pennel
great white shark

Postby Dole » Tue, 14Jun17 12:18

Bug is aso when you buy a new Armor you get the Bonus only when you do it manually (when you buy a new weapon you get the weapon bonus automatic).
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Ci-Go » Tue, 14Jun17 14:20

funny ending when you join black guard.
Ci-Go
great white shark

Postby ZaphodB » Tue, 14Jun17 16:19

Bit of a bug. I was nailing the Holy Water girl and changed position on Fast and it won't let me stop - surely my cock would have fallen off by now? I can switch to the level screen and keep changing position but can't actually stop.
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Postby gamebp » Tue, 14Jun17 20:27

To have the effect of an armor you have to switch the armor (the behavior is different with the weapons)
If you don't switch the armor, you seem to wear an armor but you don't gets it's effect.
It's not far from a bug.

Also you write "strenght" and "strength"

When you restart the game, you should hide the goblin amulet and i'm not sure, but it was still available while i was not supposed to have it.

The letter of the barb is slightly visible even when you are not supposed to have it. (0.2 seconds)
gamebp
star of the reef

Postby ZaphodB » Tue, 14Jun17 22:47

Second attempt and I played for along time ending up with a very happy ending. It takes a while to get going and maybe the sex scenes did seem a bit quick but without giving anything (well a tiny bit) I really liked it when the bard cleaned her instrument ;)
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Postby Brigma » Thu, 14Jul10 09:20

Given how long the game takes to get going (you have to grind for at least like 20mins to afford the intermediate gear), I don't like the fact that some endings (i.e. bard) boot you out of the game before it's finished. Feels like I wasted my time if I did all that grinding and don't get to play the rest of the game.

Would be nice if those endings had an option to delay your choice till the end so you can still experience all the game has to offer. For instance:
After the bard quest you could have a 3rd option "Let me get back to you" and then at the end of the game give the player an option to return to the princess or run off with the bard
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby EscapeEvade » Fri, 14Jul11 01:24

I agree. That would be a nice option. The grinding makes it different than other past LoP games. It's more tactical since you can get exhausted and lose money and all that, but it's still painful to replay everything because the game suddenly ended based on an innocuous choice.
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby J_I » Fri, 14Jul11 05:56

Not so much a bug as an oversight, but because items re-sell for their base value, you can make a killing buying potions/chickens from the discounted random encounters and reselling them to the merchant girl.
J_I
great white shark

Next

Return to Free sexy games