Nymph's Hotel 2

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Nymph's Hotel 2

Postby Dragonmaestro » Fri, 14Oct24 19:07

Okay... I don't speak code, so can anyone translate "AIF" for me ? [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

Otherwise, thanks for the nice comments.
Dragonmaestro
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Duunold » Fri, 14Oct24 19:17

AIF is a text base game for some examples Emily: Sister Attraction http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2971

or for a collation of AIF games: AIF Minicomp 2014 is now live! http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3264

you need a programs (RAGS or Gargoyle) to run all AIF games I link to but there are some AIF that do not need program to run web base games.
Duunold
sirens hunter

Postby PinkVendetta » Fri, 14Oct24 21:53

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Thu, 14Nov27 20:07, edited 1 time in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

sex: Female

Postby Greyelf » Fri, 14Oct24 22:05

Dragonmaestro wrote:Okay... I don't speak code, so can anyone translate "AIF" for me ? [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Otherwise, thanks for the nice comments.

AIF stands for Adult Interactive Fiction, so it is Interactive Fiction (IF) that contains adult related subject matter like sex, drugs, etc...
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby Dragonmaestro » Sat, 14Oct25 12:54

Duunold wrote:AIF is a text base game for some examples Emily: Sister Attraction http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2971

or for a collation of AIF games: AIF Minicomp 2014 is now live! http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3264

you need a programs (RAGS or Gargoyle) to run all AIF games I link to but there are some AIF that do not need program to run web base games.

Greyelf wrote:AIF stands for Adult Interactive Fiction, so it is Interactive Fiction (IF) that contains adult related subject matter like sex, drugs, etc...

Okay... Thanks, guys.

PinkVendetta wrote:
Duunold wrote:it is a great game with some of the best story (not AIF) and okay art. and nice follow up of his first game and all that it is free is nice.

I loved the game, girls were beautiful, do we know when part 3 is out or being made?

I can tell you part 3 is in the making. However, I never give out dates for several reasons...

1 - It's a hobby for me. I do it when I have time... and I'm also a lazy bastard. :D
2 - Technical problems. Those are unpredictable. Sometimes they can be corrected or worked around, but sometimes you get stuck due to program limitations. Which means no game at all.
3 - I'm already working on two other games, so if part 3 comes out, it won't be this year... My current priority is getting the other two out first.

But don't worry, as soon as a game comes out, I'll make a post on both this forum and my blog ( http://games-for-adults.tumblr.com/ ). If you are so interrested in my games, I suggest you bookmark it, as I'm posting every once in a while about my progress. (Which I don't do here, as I don't want to bore you all. ;) )
Dragonmaestro
great white shark

Postby Mimailia » Sat, 14Oct25 13:03

Dragonmaestro wrote: (Which I don't do here, as I don't want to bore you all. ;) )

Talk about adult games is NEVER boring.

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby PinkVendetta » Sat, 14Oct25 21:52

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Wed, 14Nov26 13:18, edited 1 time in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

Postby PinkVendetta » Sat, 14Oct25 22:14

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Wed, 14Nov26 13:18, edited 1 time in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Sat, 14Oct25 23:25

Ah, I was wondering, but never got around to googling it -- made me contemplate whether WMD really meant Wetting My Drawers rather than the mythical Weapons of Mass Destruction! [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 14Oct26 00:44

It would help if we all abided by the last point under #3 Everyone Read Before Posting
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby PinkVendetta » Sun, 14Oct26 08:58

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Wed, 14Nov26 13:17, edited 1 time in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

Postby Dragonmaestro » Sun, 14Oct26 09:57

PinkVendetta wrote:For those who are not as up to date with the LOL and LMAO craze: PMSL means Pissing Myself Laughing.

Heh... youngsters... [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

PinkVendetta wrote:I think the owner of the thread went off topic page 2 or 1, not sure how the rules work then when its the owner of the thread.

I will make sure to go off topic only in General chat from now onwards, it is the one stop shop for off topic chat, all go to General Chat --->

Yeah... Better not piss of a moderator... on ANY forum. That's why we're better stay on topic from now on...
Dragonmaestro
great white shark

Postby PinkVendetta » Sun, 14Oct26 10:12

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Thu, 14Nov27 20:07, edited 1 time in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 14Oct26 10:56

PinkVendetta wrote:I think the owner of the thread went off topic page 2 or 1, not sure how the rules work then when its the owner of the thread.

I will make sure to go off topic only in General chat from now onwards, it is the one stop shop for off topic chat, all go to General Chat --->

Oh! Going off thread happens all too often, yes, even the "elite". Someone needs to regulate, and sometimes it is the "elite" person who makes that recognition.

Let me make that point a little clearer. At times an "aside" comment, while being off-topic is appropriate, we should not dwell upon the "aside".
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby theanonypus » Mon, 14Nov10 19:53

Just played this through, and it was so good I played through twice more (getting four achievements on the last play). Good art, and nice to see 3d art where the women do not have ridiculous big tits.
theanonypus
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games