Anybody Playing sex Gangsters?

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Anybody Playing sex Gangsters?

Postby coolman7 » Sun, 15Mar01 15:56

Ramirez™ wrote:It's a game with potential.
The fighting you do seems totally random.
With 15 girls and 1800 strength more, I lost.
But also with 10 girls and 3000 strength less, I have won.
Now at level 33 and Mexico finished, I need 20,000 for the next level. That is winning 4,000(!) fights.
That would mean winning all fights for the next 11 days, 24/7.

The biggest problem is to get gold. If you could buy gold with game money, the biggest negative thing about this game, would be solved.
I have $15 million in my account and I can't do anything with it.

I believe fight result is not random. I think you can only win a user only once. If you will fight again you'll loose. You need to make a list of people who you fight before. There is a website that helps you make a list of people you fight before:

Link removed - LRM

With this site, you will create a database that you fight to whom. Website warns you if you fight again same enemy. If you fight new enemy everytime, you'll get more chance to win.
coolman7
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby coolman7 » Sun, 15Mar01 19:12

coolman7 wrote:
Now at level 33 and Mexico finished, I need 20,000 for the next level. That is winning 4,000(!) fights.

The biggest problem is to get gold. If you could buy gold with game money, the biggest negative thing about this game, would be solved.

I believe fight result is not random. I think you can only win a user only once. If you will fight again you'll loose. You need to make a list of people who you fight before. There is a website that helps you make a list of people you fight before:

Link removed - LRM

With this site, you will create a database that you fight to whom. Website warns you if you fight again same enemy. If you fight new enemy everytime, you'll get more chance to win.

I'm sorry to break forum rules. I didn't know that posting link is illegal. Anyone interested in the link can PM to me.
Best regards

This gent's user IP comes back as a spammer. PM at your risk! - LRM
coolman7
Pilot fish

Postby coolman7 » Sun, 15Mar01 19:47

coolman7 wrote:
coolman7 wrote:

Link removed - LRM

I'm sorry to break forum rules. I didn't know that posting link is illegal. Anyone interested in the link can PM to me.
Best regards

This gent's user IP comes back as a spammer. PM at your risk! - LRM

I'm not spammer. Or a bot. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] This forum is blocked by my internet provider, because it is 18+. So I have to Zenmate VPN to access to this forum. Zenmate VPN's IP addresses may be used by spammers, but this is not my fault.

Best regards
coolman7
Pilot fish

Previous

Return to Free sexy games