New AIF and Comic Blog

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

New AIF and Comic Blog

Postby phinn » Fri, 14Jun06 14:27

Having finished working with BBBen on Super Pervert Action Crisis I'm still in render mode. His awesome game is the first wide spread distribution of any of my rendering and I feel privileged to have been a part of it. And life goes on...

I just launched a blog for the development of a new AIF game and a companion comic series using the same characters.
The game has been in development for months and the comic is a relatively new addition to my workload. I hope to have a playable demo, perhaps of the first act of the game as a "Prologue" out in the not too distant future but for now feel free to drop by, say hey and check out the progress as I make updates. There are samples of the artwork and some basic plot information for the game.

Added a short comic, Ill make a post in the Sexy Girls area for it ^^

http://endorphinn.blogspot.ca/

regards

Phinn
Last edited by phinn on Wed, 14Jun11 12:06, edited 1 time in total.
phinn
great white shark

Re: New AIF and Comic Blog

Postby Venom » Sun, 14Jun08 10:40

Seems you already got quite a lot of work on the art for your upcomming game
and i must say i damn nice [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
Venom
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby bobytt » Sun, 14Jun08 10:46

Keep us updated :)
bobytt
lagoon predator

Postby phinn » Sun, 14Jun08 12:39

Thanks for the positive response and for taking a look at the blog, comments there are always welcome.

The designer in me wants to just say screw the game and produce the comics only so I can share the art with folks ASAP but common sense wont allow me to spoil any surprises.

The game has taken a life of its own and gone from a 2 scene small game controlling Sam (the girl) to an all out adventure with multiple points of view/characters to control as its developed. I just couldn't figure out a way to tell the story In a small format, but didn't have the skills with any sort of software to code the game how I saw it in my head so its taken time to get where its at.

I will be posting more art of the various characters. maybe some a little more ... er adult then what is up there now

One thing I should say is that the comic will be rendered and lit differently then the game so perhaps I should put a post up this week showing the character differences.

regards

Phinn
phinn
great white shark

Postby whynot » Wed, 14Jun11 20:45

Excellent graphisme et les attitudes sont très bien travaillées !
Très réaliste.

Bravo et merci.
whynot
great white shark

Postby rabbie » Wed, 14Jun11 21:22

I would comment on your blog if i didn't need some kind of account. I really liked that poster edges like effect you have, really makes the characters stand out... and fits the anime style you are going for.
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby phinn » Wed, 14Jun11 21:38

Im new to blogs and didn't even realize it was an option, I think I changed it now so all can comment. Thanks for the feedback :D
phinn
great white shark

Return to Free sexy games