Super Pervert Action: Crisis

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Super Pervert Action: Crisis

Postby roberttx » Sun, 14Jun08 16:04

wagner wrote:
roberttx wrote:
fries wrote:So I have finished the 9 endings and have all the letters. Have no idea how to make a word with these letters though.

Pretty great game btw :).

I can only get six out of nine...
how do you get the other three?

There are three pair endings.

I got akemi and hidemi

which are the other two?
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby ltpika » Sun, 14Jun08 18:03

Pairs (endings 7 8 and 9):

Mikae and Misato
Kyoko and Megumi
Akemi and Hidemi
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby roberttx » Sun, 14Jun08 19:42

ltpika wrote:Pairs (endings 7 8 and 9):

Mikae and Misato
Kyoko and Megumi
Akemi and Hidemi

do you remember what stats you had to have for kyoko and megumi & mikae and misato? I seem to be able to almost get there, then it's too late
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby nvtsbamf » Mon, 14Jun09 01:32

im pretty sure you just need 6/6 in 2 stats or 12 in a single stat. there are also the gifts that some girls need to trigger things
nvtsbamf
great white shark

Postby roberttx » Mon, 14Jun09 01:36

nvtsbamf wrote:
im pretty sure you just need 6/6 in 2 stats or 12 in a single stat. there are also the gifts that some girls need to trigger things

I got all 9, but don't have the right order.
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby wagner » Mon, 14Jun09 05:21

roberttx wrote:
nvtsbamf wrote:

Each ending sequence had characters blanked out with underscores to show where that letter was supposed to go.
wagner
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby roberttx » Mon, 14Jun09 05:36

wagner wrote:
roberttx wrote:
nvtsbamf wrote:

Each ending sequence had characters blanked out with underscores to show where that letter was supposed to go.

I know. But apparently I juxtaposed a letter. So it doesn't work for me.
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby ltpika » Mon, 14Jun09 19:10

DJXYNMREB

Edited to correct an error posted below. LRM
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby ares » Mon, 14Jun09 22:22

roberttx wrote:

Mikae and Misato
Kyoko and Megumi
Akemi and Hidemi

do you remember what stats you had to have for kyoko and megumi & mikae and misato? I seem to be able to almost get there, then it's too late

If you focus on building the stats that each pair requires you should have no trouble in having sex with both of them by day 17. Misato requires maximum strength (12)by the end of the second week so you should build only strength until you have it. Mikae requires charm + strength (maybe also a little bit of intelligence) and of course, you have to give her the poetry book.

Kyoko and Megumi require balanced stats. They both require charm + intelligence for Kyoko and strength for Megumi if I recall correctly. 6 on all three of them I believe it's enough but Kyoko might need a bit more of something. I got Megumi first, then raised intelligence to 6. Plus the gifts of course, that should be the first thing you do.

The game is great, I hadn't played the previous version. I got the harem password in three plays by focusing on the right pair and saving in the 'Choose' screen and then restoring that save to see the alternate endings that were available in each case. Since this is a rehash of an old game I'm sure this has been said before but anyway, my critique would be that you don't seem to influence anything. Despite everything that you are told, that actually makes you think that you will play an important active role on how things develop on the island, at the end you just happen to be a passive observer. In other words, the puzzle (and not a difficult one in my opinion) is how to get the girls, not how to drive the story towards your desired conclusion.

As for the strong points, almost everything else. I guess people expect it from such an established author but it should be said that the writing is superb. Just because of the writing, I would place this game above most if not all of Goblinboy's games. And the images are also very strong, Phinn's more so that BBBen's but both are very good in either case. As with every other game out there, I would only suggest to prescind of animations; obviously they take a lot of time to make and they end up not being as good as still images. On the other hand, I would have liked to have the stripping process more detailed, and with images if possible, than what happens in game where it always seems that characters are in a rush for removing all their clothes. Another strong point is the story which at the very least makes you feel that there IS a mistery about the island that you need to solve. Also characters are very well delineated with all having very defined personalities. I personally liked Misato the most.

I didn't find any bugs.

In any case, congratulations for a very productive collaboration. Waiting to see the new project from Phinn. Not sure if BBBen will do something new anytime soon but I surely hope so.
Last edited by ares on Mon, 14Jun09 22:24, edited 1 time in total.
ares
great white shark

Postby roberttx » Mon, 14Jun09 22:24

ares wrote:
roberttx wrote:

Mikae and Misato
Kyoko and Megumi
Akemi and Hidemi

If you focus on building the stats that each pair requires you should have no trouble in having sex with both of them by day 17. Misato requires maximum strength (12)by the end of the second week so you should build only strength until you have it. Mikae requires charm + strength (maybe also a little bit of intelligence) and of course, you have to give her the poetry book.

Kyoko and Megumi require balanced stats. They both require charm + intelligence for Kyoko and strength for Megumi if I recall correctly. 6 on all three of them I believe it's enough but Kyoko might need a bit more of something. I got Megumi first, then raised intelligence to 6. Plus the gifts of course, that should be the first thing you do.

The game is great, I hadn't played the previous version. I got the harem password in three plays by focusing on the right pair and saving in the 'Choose' screen and then restoring that save to see the alternate endings that were available in each case. Since this is a rehash of an old game I'm sure this has been said before but anyway, my critique would be that you don't seem to influence anything. Despite everything that you are told, that actually makes you think that you will play an important active role on how things develop on the island, at the end you just happen to be a passive observer. In other words, the puzzle (and not a difficult one in my opinion) is how to get the girls, not how to drive the story towards your desired conclusion.

As for the strong points, almost everything else. I guess people expect it from such an established author but it should be said that the writing is superb. Just because of the writing, I would place this game about most if not all of Goblinboy's games. And the images are also very strong, Phinn's more so that BBBen's but both are very good in either case. As with every other game out there, I would only suggest to prescind of animations; obviously they take a lot of time to make and they end up not being as good as still images. On the other hand, I would have liked to have the stripping process more detailed, and with images if possible, than what happens in game where it always seems that characters are in a rush for removing all their clothes. Another strong point is the story which at the very least makes you feel that there IS a mistery about the island that you need to solve. Also characters are very well delineated with all having very defined personalities. I personally liked Misato the most.

I didn't find any bugs.

In any case, congratulations for a very productive collaboration. Waiting to see the new project from Phinn. Not sure if BBBen will do something new anytime soon but I surely hope so.

+1!
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby el drakki » Tue, 14Jun10 00:52

I hate Misato character! My favorite is Akemi and Megumi.
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
el drakki
lagoon predator

Postby flying_circus » Tue, 14Jun10 13:58

I don't know how i can use the computer on my room. I have tried "turn on computer", and "use computer", but nothing happened...
flying_circus
great white shark

Postby ltpika » Tue, 14Jun10 20:39

el drakki wrote:I hate Misato character! My favorite is Akemi and Megumi.

I like taming a shrew...with my dick! But seriously, fucking the "mean girl" is hot.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby Jerkins » Tue, 14Jun10 20:55

ltpika wrote:
DJXYNMREB

I'm not getting this code to work, I tried inputting it directly at the start screen as well as in the game, but neither seems to work. Is there a typo or am I doing something wrong?
Jerkins
Pilot fish

Postby Hero1 » Tue, 14Jun10 21:29

Jerkins wrote:
ltpika wrote:
DJXYNMREB

I'm not getting this code to work, I tried inputting it directly at the start screen as well as in the game, but neither seems to work. Is there a typo or am I doing something wrong?

There's a typo, the correct code is:
DJXYNMREB
Hero1
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games