Super Pervert Action: Crisis

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Super Pervert Action: Crisis

Postby tonytiger » Fri, 14Jun06 19:21

I know I'm missing something here, but I cant get anywhere with misato even though I'm 12 with strength and quite high with intel and charm. She doesn't seem to need any gift? What am I doing wrong\missing.
Good game by the way BBBen, graphics\hentai aren't my thing but great replay value for trying to get each girl.
tonytiger
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby Oryxo » Fri, 14Jun06 19:34

tonytiger wrote:I know I'm missing something here, but I cant get anywhere with misato even though I'm 12 with strength and quite high with intel and charm. She doesn't seem to need any gift? What am I doing wrong\missing.
Good game by the way BBBen, graphics\hentai aren't my thing but great replay value for trying to get each girl.

You need to beat her in a race on the 2nd saturday.
Oryxo
sirens hunter

Postby el drakki » Fri, 14Jun06 20:30

All the girls are done!

Next battle,
the pairs. I think: Hidemi & Megumi, Akemi & Kyoko, and last Misato & Mikae.
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
el drakki
lagoon predator

Postby bigchief » Sat, 14Jun07 00:01

el drakki wrote:All the girls are done!

Next battle,
the pairs. I think: Hidemi & Megumi, Akemi & Kyoko, and last Misato & Mikae.

One out of three right ;)

Played through harem mode tonight - got all the girls but missed a few score on a couple of them. Would be nice to see a total list of points achievable as it's quite tedious doing the entire game again now :p
bigchief
great white shark

Postby zebrotavr » Sat, 14Jun07 00:10

can't win the race: 4 for each day traing + sauce baк =6 strength. still lose. any advice?
zebrotavr
great white shark

Postby Oryxo » Sat, 14Jun07 02:57

zebrotavr wrote:can't win the race: 4 for each day traing + sauce baк =6 strength. still lose. any advice?

As far as I know you can't win the first race, even with 20 strength. On the second saturday, you'll get a rematch and that's when you need to beat her. Unfortunately I'm not sure exactly how much strength you need to win.
Oryxo
sirens hunter

Postby redle » Sat, 14Jun07 08:53

bug: image viewer crash
With the Misato and Mikae ending (launched from the exe), mid-way through the ending story I get a crash report from the image viewer (I can choose to ignore the error and keep playing, but from that point on the image viewer is completely dead, although everything else works fine). The text displayed just before the crash is "I know that this whole arrangement is probably not doing right by Mikae..."

The traceback only had generic core function calls for image display so I didn't bother to include it. All other images and videos in the game displayed perfectly fine for me.

Oh, and "notify" never worked for me. Typing that in always just got a, "Sorry, I didn't understand that command."

Other than that crash, good game.

I find the Pre-End a little odd
as we're in a room with the Big Bad and given quite a few turns to type in interaction commands, but my commands are only kinda, sorta, sometimes taken as a suggestion of what to do and then I win. The interaction makes me feel like I'm missing something, but the result makes me feel like I'm not. In the end I'm just left unsure, which isn't a way I like to leave a game (especially when everything up to that point made sense).

The actual ends were great.

And I'll second the comment that it would be nice to unlock the used images as well as the unused ones to browse through (or at least some means of knowing if/where/how many images there may be that we haven't seen). There doesn't seem to be any real relationship between points acquired versus images available/displayed.
redle
star of the reef

Postby Grizzlyman » Sat, 14Jun07 09:54

Notify worked for me initially, but has not worked since I've been in replay mode. I wonder if the two are not compatible?
Grizzlyman
sirens hunter

Postby fries » Sat, 14Jun07 17:07

So I have finished the 9 endings and have all the letters. Have no idea how to make a word with these letters though.

Pretty great game btw :).
fries
Pilot fish

Postby Hero1 » Sat, 14Jun07 17:31

fries wrote:So I have finished the 9 endings and have all the letters. Have no idea how to make a word with these letters though.

You don't have to. Just enter them in the order they were given to you (e.g. ending #1 is letter #1, ending #7 is letter #7, etc.).
Hero1
great white shark

Postby fries » Sat, 14Jun07 18:29

Missed the ending numbers, tried to put it toghether with the ___, which didn't work all that well.

Works now though, thanks!
fries
Pilot fish

Postby ltpika » Sun, 14Jun08 01:51

"Notify on" is the correct command, the in-game instructions are wrong.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby roberttx » Sun, 14Jun08 04:16

fries wrote:So I have finished the 9 endings and have all the letters. Have no idea how to make a word with these letters though.

I can only get six out of nine...
how do you get the other three?
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby wagner » Sun, 14Jun08 05:17

roberttx wrote:

I can only get six out of nine...
how do you get the other three?

There are three pair endings.
wagner
great white shark

Postby 6opoga » Sun, 14Jun08 14:07

I like Adrift 5 usability. Right mouse button helps to play game even without keyboard. Moving via map also is great feature. Great engine for this good content.
6opoga
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games