Super Pervert Action: Crisis

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Super Pervert Action: Crisis

Postby BBBen » Wed, 14Jun04 10:39

Super Pervert Action: Crisis has been released!

Super PAC is about a young man who gets hired to be a teacher on mysterious Grey Island, where no man has been allowed for many years, but he soon finds that there is more to this job than he expected. Super PAC is a re-release of Pervert Action: Crisis an AIF/dating sim/hentai hybrid adventure, but this new version contains hundreds of new images and animations, in addition to the voice acting that featured in the original. A few gameplay tweaks have also been included in response to player feedback.

You can get the game here: http://bbben.aifcommunity.org/index.html
BBBen
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Re: Super Pervert Action: Crisis

Postby captainx » Wed, 14Jun04 20:37

Just played it! Great game, even though I lost miserably. Trying again!
captainx
great white shark

Postby ZaphodB » Thu, 14Jun05 00:11

Luckily I'm pretty sure I played the original because as soon as I typed in "Start" the game crashed similar to my problems with the other game but at least I got to wander around the spaceship in that. I don't have a problem with running other ADRIFT games on Win7 64 but something about these packaged games is causing me a problem. Maybe I need to try running with some other compatibility.
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Postby PapaSmurf » Thu, 14Jun05 00:18

ZaphodB wrote:Luckily I'm pretty sure I played the original because as soon as I typed in "Start" the game crashed similar to my problems with the other game but at least I got to wander around the spaceship in that. I don't have a problem with running other ADRIFT games on Win7 64 but something about these packaged games is causing me a problem. Maybe I need to try running with some other compatibility.

i had the same problem but when u play the game all is fine u just miss the audio
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby geniunik » Thu, 14Jun05 00:34

Awesome game!
Never played the older version, but this rocked me for 5 hours straight.

Now I got every girl on her own (6 endings so far) and I'd like a clue, where to find the other 3 endings... :)

PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS hint me :)

Else: I didnt get the spatula to work as a sex toy (although I almost buy it every time) cause of grammar. Help here would be appreciated :)
geniunik
Pilot fish

Postby BBBen » Thu, 14Jun05 01:49

A few responses here, although I'll mostly leave the thread to you guys:

To anyone having trouble running the .exe version - please try the .blorb version, which is also available on the game's page. That version is run by opening it in ADRIFT 5, rather than simply double clicking on the game, but it is not likely to have the same technical issues.

By the way, the game set in space that you mentioned is actually not this game but the sequel, Pervert Action: Future, which is also available on my website. Super PAC is a re-release of the earlier Pervert Action: Crisis.

I don't like to give too many hints myself (I don't mind other people giving them out, of course), but I will say that the new endings you are looking for are combination endings, that require you to achieve the sex scene with two different girls in the same play-through. Obviously with only three endings, not all combinations work.

The verbiage for the spatula is "spank ass with spatula", or variations on that.

I hope everyone enjoys the game!
BBBen
lagoon predator

Postby jurassicp » Thu, 14Jun05 05:26

I cannot progress with Megumi, this is driving me nuts!

I managed to give her the sake bottle once at around 8 charm/str, after my next action I got about six notifications that her story could be progressed at once. But I was not able to progress it any further.
jurassicp
great white shark

Postby ZaphodB » Thu, 14Jun05 12:12

BBBen wrote:A few responses here, although I'll mostly leave the thread to you guys:

To anyone having trouble running the .exe version - please try the .blorb version, which is also available on the game's page. That version is run by opening it in ADRIFT 5, rather than simply double clicking on the game, but it is not likely to have the same technical issues.

By the way, the game set in space that you mentioned is actually not this game but the sequel, Pervert Action: Future, which is also available on my website. Super PAC is a re-release of the earlier Pervert Action: Crisis.

I played the original Crisis game without problems and enjoyed it; it was Future that crashed. The blorb for SuperPAC also crashed but I have now changed from running 5.0.31 to 5.0.28 and played the first day OK. It seems that there may be a problem with my installation of ADRIFT but one that only affects your games. Like I said I greatly enjoyed PAC so I am expecting many hours of fun with SuperPAC. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Postby wagner » Thu, 14Jun05 16:41

jurassicp wrote:I cannot progress with Megumi, this is driving me nuts!

I managed to give her the sake bottle once at around 8 charm/str, after my next action I got about six notifications that her story could be progressed at once. But I was not able to progress it any further.

After you give her the sake, there are two automatic scenes at night, each followed up by two more scenes during the day. You don't need more than 6 of each charm and strength.
wagner
great white shark

Postby jurassicp » Thu, 14Jun05 17:07

Can't even give her the Sake.

Seems I have problem progressing the game with any girl who desires two different stats.

Edit: seems I have trouble gifting in general. I couldn't give Misato any gift either (tried all of them but assuming she wants the banana PUN INTENDED). Progressed until first interactive scene.
Last edited by jurassicp on Thu, 14Jun05 17:59, edited 1 time in total.
jurassicp
great white shark

Postby el drakki » Thu, 14Jun05 17:29

Great, great game.
Misato done. Akemi done. Hidemi in progress.

Megumi and Kyoko will be hard, I supose.
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
el drakki
lagoon predator

Postby wagner » Thu, 14Jun05 18:13

jurassicp wrote:Edit: seems I have trouble gifting in general. I couldn't give Misato any gift either (tried all of them but assuming she wants the banana PUN INTENDED). Progressed until first interactive scene.

The notebook, poetry book, and sake are the only permanent gifts. The toy is a temporary gift, but you get it back. Everything else, you either consume yourself, or use them during sex scenes.
wagner
great white shark

Postby jurassicp » Thu, 14Jun05 18:34

wagner wrote:
jurassicp wrote:Edit: seems I have trouble gifting in general. I couldn't give Misato any gift either (tried all of them but assuming she wants the banana PUN INTENDED). Progressed until first interactive scene.

The notebook, poetry book, and sake are the only permanent gifts. The toy is a temporary gift, but you get it back. Everything else, you either consume yourself, or use them during sex scenes.

Thanks for the information. I am have not been able to gift Megumi the bottle again, at this point I am thinking this must be a bug of some sort.
jurassicp
great white shark

Postby geniunik » Thu, 14Jun05 23:35

I just got perfect harem mode, it's awesome, BBBen!
But pls, 90% of the unused images should be in the game, imho!
And a code for every pic/animation in the game would be a great achievement for perfect harem-mode.

mild spoilers/tips ahead:
- after u got every girl alone, try getting two girls that match in one playthrough.
- the pairs make sense (sexually- and sociallywise)
- none of the girls participates in more than one double-ending -> 3 endings for all the 6 girls!
geniunik
Pilot fish

Postby el drakki » Fri, 14Jun06 00:21

el drakki wrote:Great, great game.
Misato done. Akemi done. Hidemi in progress.

Megumi and Kyoko will be hard, I supose.

Ok, Hidemi done.
Megumi Done.

Kyoko and Mikae for tomorrow, i'm going to bed...
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
el drakki
lagoon predator

Next

Return to Free sexy games