Super Pervert Action: Crisis

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Super Pervert Action: Crisis

Postby helpfulhenry » Thu, 14Jun12 06:12

bigchief wrote:
el drakki wrote:All the girls are done!

Next battle,
the pairs. I think: Hidemi & Megumi, Akemi & Kyoko, and last Misato & Mikae.

One out of three right ;)

Played through harem mode tonight - got all the girls but missed a few score on a couple of them. Would be nice to see a total list of points achievable as it's quite tedious doing the entire game again now :p

Originally I thought about a full score list, but nearly all of the points just roll in naturally over the course of having awesome stats and visiting normal locations. First, the orgasm score (major spoilers):
Most scenes have 15 orgasms available. Exceptions are Hidemi, with whom you can't orgasm through 'fuck tits' (so 14 total points), and Akemi, with whom you can neither 'fuck tits' nor 'fuck pussy' (so 11 points). Note that 'fuck pussy' and 'fuck ass' net 3 points each (once for you alone, once for her alone, and once together)

Second, the scores for the girls (major spoilers):
All sex scenes net 19 points (16 by doing all of the things listed in 'readme commands', and 1 each by using the toy/banana/spatula). Each girl will also give you 1 point for meeting them on the first day, and 1 for screwing around with them in the secret chamber on the last day. Nearly all the rest of the points are granted through events which trigger automatically just by entering locations with certain conditions met (i.e. it must be a certain time of day, your stats must be so high, or you must have done some other event, usually sex with one or more girls). There are only a few events which you have to trigger through some direct action:
Giving the book of poetry to Mikae
Giving the sake to Megumi
Giving the notebook to Kyoko
Giving the toy to Hidemi, which I think you have to do before you have sex with her. Do this early, because you'll need to witness another scene before you get it back. This was pretty counterintuitive to me; if you're missing 2 Hidemi and 1 Akemi points, this is probably why.

And there is one passive event which is a little harder to find because it's sort of off the main path in harem mode, and you can't get it until pretty late in the game:
Some time after you have sex with Misato, head to the lookout point to get ambushed by her for +1 Misato.

BBBen, you are a classy dude. It sounds like this latest project wasn't a whole lot of fun for you, but I really appreciated you sticking it out to get it polished. This is a totally hot game and you really ramped up the replay value, so thank you!
helpfulhenry
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Kalzero » Wed, 14Jun18 03:56

Great game Ben! I must say though the change in graphic models can be pretty jarring at times, and did affect my enjoyment somewhat. There were times I didn't even recognize the characters from their original models.

Interested in what you have planned for the future.
Kalzero
sirens hunter

Postby artorawley » Wed, 14Jun18 10:35

Kalzero wrote:Great game Ben! I must say though the change in graphic models can be pretty jarring at times, and did affect my enjoyment somewhat. There were times I didn't even recognize the characters from their original models.

Interested in what you have planned for the future.

Call me crazy but I actually preferred BBBen's renders more. They have a certain charm to them and they make me think of Pervert Action: Future, which I enjoyed a lot. Phinn is definitely talented, but it was clear he had his own ideas for what the characters looked like that at times were very different from BBBen's own. I'd like to see Phinn's work exclusively for a game in the future, though, if BBBen isn't up for rendering everything him self.
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby ZaphodB » Wed, 14Jun18 17:14

Help. I can't believe it. I'm stuck on the final bit.

The orgy's in progress. I've tried to doing everything/talking with all the girls, attacking/talking to the oni, but the oni just keeps telling me have my fun when I approach Akemi. What incredibly obvious thing have I missed because I'd like to reach the end [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]

Thanks in advance.
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Postby redle » Wed, 14Jun18 19:17

ZaphodB wrote:Help. I can't believe it. I'm stuck on the final bit.

The orgy's in progress. I've tried to doing everything/talking with all the girls, attacking/talking to the oni, but the oni just keeps telling me have my fun when I approach Akemi. What incredibly obvious thing have I missed because I'd like to reach the end [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]

Thanks in advance.

Not sure if you just aren't allowing it to run its course or what, but from that point I always reach the end without trying.
Seriously, from that point talking and trying sex acts with various girls and so forth, the game totally ignores my suggestions. It takes a while of me issuing commands, them being ignored, and something happening (i.e. Talk to Megumi. <You don't want to. Some random girl approaches and rubs you> lick Akemi. <No, you can't. Have sex with this other person instead>... and on and on... I give commands. The game tells me no and someone approaches and does something with me. I do this maybe 10 times or so, and then the orgy ends and the game reaches its conclusion. I can issue the same command every time or a different one every time. Same result.

I suppose it's possible some of the commands need to be sexual in nature (I realize you only mentioned talking and attacking interactions). Other than that, I have no guess.
redle
star of the reef

Postby ZaphodB » Wed, 14Jun18 21:50

redle wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Not sure if you just aren't allowing it to run its course or what, but from that point I always reach the end without trying.
Seriously, from that point talking and trying sex acts with various girls and so forth, the game totally ignores my suggestions. It takes a while of me issuing commands, them being ignored, and something happening (i.e. Talk to Megumi. <You don't want to. Some random girl approaches and rubs you> lick Akemi. <No, you can't. Have sex with this other person instead>... and on and on... I give commands. The game tells me no and someone approaches and does something with me. I do this maybe 10 times or so, and then the orgy ends and the game reaches its conclusion. I can issue the same command every time or a different one every time. Same result.

I suppose it's possible some of the commands need to be sexual in nature (I realize you only mentioned talking and attacking interactions). Other than that, I have no guess.

I've tried sexual things and every other command but more sexual than any other and like you say it only responds in that it starts "As you try to make your way to the girl ..." or similar but I've been stuck there for half an hour of gameplay so I don't know what the trigger is. It isn't trying to leave or fall asleep or looking at the door or the throne.

I fear I have a talent for getting game stuck in a loop. Must be my couple of decades of unit testing (yes I know this would be system/acceptance testing).
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Postby helpfulhenry » Thu, 14Jun19 02:54

ZaphodB wrote:
redle wrote:

Thanks in advance.

I've tried sexual things and every other command but more sexual than any other and like you say it only responds in that it starts "As you try to make your way to the girl ..." or similar but I've been stuck there for half an hour of gameplay so I don't know what the trigger is. It isn't trying to leave or fall asleep or looking at the door or the throne.

I fear I have a talent for getting game stuck in a loop. Must be my couple of decades of unit testing (yes I know this would be system/acceptance testing).

About the climax:
There should be literally nothing you have to do to advance the game at this point. Every two turns you'll perform some sex act with one of the girls you've already had sex with, and when you run out of girls the Oni will tell you to rape Akemi and you will refuse. You should just be able to wait this whole process out with, say, 'z'.

I'm curious, what's the exact message you're getting in this loop?
Also, I'm sending you a PM with an interesting command I just found in the original PAC which may help.
helpfulhenry
Pilot fish

Postby ZaphodB » Thu, 14Jun19 17:23

helpfulhenry wrote:About the climax:
There should be literally nothing you have to do to advance the game at this point. Every two turns you'll perform some sex act with one of the girls you've already had sex with, and when you run out of girls the Oni will tell you to rape Akemi and you will refuse. You should just be able to wait this whole process out with, say, 'z'.

I'm curious, what's the exact message you're getting in this loop?
Also, I'm sending you a PM with an interesting command I just found in the original PAC which may help.

Thanks for the PM but still nothing worked

Just to let you know where I was at in the game. It was something like St 12 Ch 9 In 6 Gu 7 with a banana, cream and no money
I went directly into the orgy room - I'm not sure if there was somewhere else to go - and tried talking to everyone. I then of course tried having sex with everyone (I had previously been successful with Kyoko and Megumi) and would get a different but I think consistent scene sometimes including the specified girl sometimes not. I tried with girl, girls, and the 2 other named ones beginning with K one of whom had been ravished by the oni and the other resulted in a 3some with Hiroshi. If I tried z or wait the same 3 bits of text were repeated: "I notice several girls ...", "The oni's tentacles ..." and "The girls writhe ...". I'll try loading an earlier game and if that doesn't work I'll have to start again. The original PAC I completed with no problems and as stated earlier in this thread I'm using ADRIFT runner 5.0.28 instead of 5.0.31 which crashed on 'start'.
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Postby phinn » Thu, 14Jun19 22:33

Interesting comment on the differences. These were actually deliberate, but I REALLY am sorry it effected how you enjoyed the game =( that's kinda a bummer really ....

Phinn
phinn
great white shark

Postby redle » Thu, 14Jun19 22:45

If you have a save from shortly before entering that room, I'd certainly give that a shot. I know several of these engines are rather temperamental about where saves work and where they won't.

Other than that, all I can say is that the room did feel very repetitive and dead-end-y until suddenly it was over. It sounds like you've already done enough commands to reach the end assuming you aren't undoing a lot, but I'd try waiting (or z, or any command really) a good 20-30 times in a row and see if that gets you anywhere. The game didn't seem to always take the same number of turns to end (but certainly took quite a few). So maybe each turn there is a random chance that it will be your last and you just happened to hit a really broken RNG streak.

And just because I'm sure you are desperate for any information to validate you aren't doing something wrong, what I did on last day (not sure there is even other options)... principal's room, nurse's room, lighthouse, then to the chamber.
redle
star of the reef

Postby redle » Thu, 14Jun19 22:55

phinn wrote:Interesting comment on the differences. These were actually deliberate, but I REALLY am sorry it effected how you enjoyed the game =( that's kinda a bummer really ....

Phinn

You can't worry too much about the fact that your images didn't generate nostalgia. I enjoyed your images quite a bit. The fact that there were two different sets of images within the same game did kind of scream out at the players, "choose a set to prefer," rather than just enjoy what images are on offer. I think most people enjoyed both, but they still chose a side.
redle
star of the reef

Postby phinn » Sat, 14Jun21 12:47

Hehehe Im not particularly worried about creating nostalgia to be honest. I was just disappointed that it made the game less enjoyable for someone then anything else.

Interesting comment on having the option to show either as a game command, Id have to leave that one up to bbben the boss ^^ ultimately there were over 1500 images created and given to the boss man to work with as he saw fit and im sure he had an equal number to drive the game on his own images tho I cant be certain of it. Having played it I didn't find how he chose to use them overly distracting but at the same time, most of those images are burned into my brain anyway without having to play....

at anyrate, bbben was a first class dude to work with and if he ever posts a "looking for..." ad for assistance or casting in a future project on this forum I'd encourage folks to get in touch with him on it. Believe me hes quite exacting and doesn't strike me as the kinda person that does much of anything without reason.
phinn
great white shark

Postby redle » Sat, 14Jun21 16:30

phinn wrote:Interesting comment on having the option to show either as a game command...

I always find it interesting to see how easily words are misinterpreted (I fall victim to it myself as the speaker or the interpreter more often than most). It does lead to some interesting innovation at times.

What I really meant was more along the lines of, everyone's going to have a favorite. Kind of like walking into an ice cream shop, everyone's got to choose a flavor (and I realize after typing this that it sounds once again like I'm advocating a player selection option... maybe I should have gone with, no matter how good each sample tastes, they aren't equally good to each palate). Just because today they're out of Rocky Road and I had to "settle" for Chunky Monkey, you know what? I'm still eating ice cream and it's pretty darn good.
redle
star of the reef

Postby phinn » Sun, 14Jun22 12:37

thanks for clarifying, actually I find myself constantly frustrated with what I type being misinterpreted for mood especially :D Perhaps that's why I draw more then write lol

Phinn
phinn
great white shark

Postby Ci-Go » Wed, 14Dec10 14:05

just suggestion in future. could be code written in _ _ _ _ becouse ____ its sometimes hard to say which letter is which. i know each ending got number but anyway, please _ _ _ _ thx. and great game. could be controling more but... [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Ci-Go
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games