Super Pervert Action: Crisis

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Super Pervert Action: Crisis

Postby Ci-Go » Wed, 14Dec10 14:57

ltpika wrote:Pairs (endings 7 8 and 9):

Mikae and Misato
Kyoko and Megumi
Akemi and Hidemi

how do you choose 2? i can only choose 1.
Ci-Go
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby BBBen » Mon, 14Dec22 02:13

Ci-Go wrote:just suggestion in future. could be code written in _ _ _ _ becouse ____ its sometimes hard to say which letter is which. i know each ending got number but anyway, please _ _ _ _ thx. and great game. could be controling more but... [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Sorry if this response is a little slow, I only check in here from time to time.

That sounds like a good idea. It's all one line because of the way the font displays it, but I'll try to make it visually clearer next time where the code letters fit in the word.

For your other question about getting combo endings, you can only get the specific three combos listed by others here. No other combinations will work.
BBBen
lagoon predator

Postby paxwax » Tue, 15Apr28 09:51

Hi all! I've been exploring this game for the past 2 days. Found all 6 single endings, but I'm stuck on the dual endings! :??:

I'm on the Misato-Mikae ending. I've got 12 in strength, 6 in both charm and intel, gave Mikae the poetry book. I've had my fun with both Mikae and Misato on their own, but nothing seems to trigger the dual scene. I tried to give various presents to Misato or Mikae (beyond the poetry book Mikae already accepted), but nothing works. What am I missing?
paxwax
sirens hunter

Postby Skelaturi » Tue, 15Apr28 19:36

paxwax wrote:Hi all! I've been exploring this game for the past 2 days. Found all 6 single endings, but I'm stuck on the dual endings! :??:

I'm on the Misato-Mikae ending. I've got 12 in strength, 6 in both charm and intel, gave Mikae the poetry book. I've had my fun with both Mikae and Misato on their own, but nothing seems to trigger the dual scene. I tried to give various presents to Misato or Mikae (beyond the poetry book Mikae already accepted), but nothing works. What am I missing?

if memory servers me correct, but if anyone can correct this fine by me

Just do the things you normally do to get the girls individually and when the time is to pick at the ending, pick "mikae and misato" atleast i know its not soemthing that triggers, but is just a choose you make as a ending
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby paxwax » Thu, 15Apr30 10:46

Thanks Skelaturi!!!

To think I missed "just go on until the end" :lol: !
paxwax
sirens hunter

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 15Apr30 20:13

paxwax wrote:Thanks Skelaturi!!!

To think I missed "just go on until the end" :lol: !

some times the solution is more simple then you might think =P. Anyway your welcome
Doggy style (noun)
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Skelaturi

Postby TheFerry » Sat, 15Sep12 13:11

This game is awesome. I got some of the endings!

(I always ask this question [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]) Is there a walkthrough available so I can explore the entire game?
https://yareel.com?referral_id=14998
TheFerry
great white shark

Postby Hoboy » Sun, 15Sep13 06:13

Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby TheFerry » Sun, 15Sep13 15:59

I forgot about that part of this forum.
Thanks a lot!
https://yareel.com?referral_id=14998
TheFerry
great white shark

Postby DarkSoulDrinker » Thu, 15Sep24 14:21

I think the thread for PA:Legacy got deleted, so I'll ask here. Does anyone know how the progress on it is going? I haven't seen any updates on BBBen's various boards since May.
DarkSoulDrinker
sirens hunter

Postby BBBen » Thu, 15Sep24 14:37

DarkSoulDrinker wrote:I think the thread for PA:Legacy got deleted, so I'll ask here. Does anyone know how the progress on it is going? I haven't seen any updates on BBBen's various boards since May.

I can answer that - it's going very well and I released a new alpha version yesterday to my backers. The latest version has the combat system implemented, and while I'll be refining that a little more basically the combat is now functional and feature complete. The sex scenes aren't in there yet, but I'll be starting to put some of those in soon. Basically, progress has been fast lately so I've got a lot done. Releasing Let Me In only delayed PAL a few weeks, really, and it was refreshing to have a quick break. Even though I don't regularly update my website (because it's a little bit of a hassle, but I'll try to redesign that soon), I do have a twitter widget on the page and I tweet every day about what I'm working on. That's here: http://bbben.aifcommunity.org/
BBBen
lagoon predator

Postby ut1stgear1 » Fri, 16Apr08 08:05

Interesting game with several paths but the over all game is linear in that no matter which path you choose the basic ending will be the same. Had to do two run throughs because I forgot I forgot to purchase one item from Hiroshi. This cause an endless loop with the Mikae sex scene and couldn't find a way out of it. So that was the first item I bought for the second time. Pretty much standard AIF and well done. Nice ending and very clever thinking about trying to use the undo command toget the harem code without having to do play the game six time. So I now have 1/6 of the code. Don't know if I'm up to replaying it that many times. For one of the women I don't see a way to complete it with her because I mad no progress with her even though it appeared I was everything to achieve points with her.

There was even some humor at times as you go through this game. Can't remember where they but some of the dialogue did make me chuckle.

Great job BBBen. Graphics, story and dialogue were all great. Yet the game was not frustrating like so much of AIF is with all the dead ends and false leads that make it almost impossible to complete unless you have the code or rely on a walkthrough to complete it. There was very little "guess the verb", if any in this game unlike your latest game LMI that is guess the sentence. Have to admit it was very frustrating and had to resort to finding a blow by blow or I wouldn't have completed it and probably wouldn't have tried again.

With PAC I was able to take the time to find out which items were red herrings so if I play it again I will have a head start on what to do based on who I want to pursue with the exception of one which I don't have a clue right now.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Fri, 16Apr08 13:38

DarkSoulDrinker wrote:I think the thread for PA:Legacy got deleted, so I'll ask here. Does anyone know how the progress on it is going? I haven't seen any updates on BBBen's various boards since May.

It's not deleted. It's moved to the projects. Reason - it's a demo / early version.
Doggy style (noun)
---

--
Skelaturi

Postby Mondoblasto » Mon, 16May23 07:29

At the scene with breakfast sex with Mikae, but cannot get out of it. (Now there's some irony.) I've done everything I can with her with what I have (only have the toy) and the scene won't let you end it.
Mondoblasto
Pilot fish

Postby BBBen » Mon, 16May23 09:44

Mondoblasto wrote:At the scene with breakfast sex with Mikae, but cannot get out of it. (Now there's some irony.) I've done everything I can with her with what I have (only have the toy) and the scene won't let you end it.

Hmm, I'm pretty sure you just need to type "dress".
BBBen
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games