LOP Gold Johnny Bullet

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

LOP Gold Johnny Bullet

Postby Sly Rambo » Sat, 14Apr12 22:49

I need help with this game. Great game btw, really enjoying it and the girls are hot as fuck. However............... I am constantly getting the

Ending 3 with the daughter, no matter what i do. I treated her like shit on my latest playthrough, i fucked every other chick and tried to pursue their paths but it came to the shoot the assassin part and its ends again with me getting with the daughter. Am i supposed to let her die? will that carry the game on? or allow the other girls to continue.

So yeah aside from that im loving it. but really need some guidance here. Not really looking forward to a 4th playthrough to get the same result again.
Sly Rambo
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Re: LOP Gold Johnny Bullet

Postby Sly Rambo » Sat, 14Apr12 22:52

Also i need help with the following achievements -
    Dont make me Angry!
    sparkles of champagne
    baby boom
    ultimate felony
Sly Rambo
sirens hunter

Postby bakuluus » Sun, 14Apr13 00:38

Yeah she has to die, then you have 1 day to get $10K to run away with your choice of girl provided that you satisfied them.
bakuluus
Pilot fish

Postby farmer_10 » Sun, 14Apr13 01:35

That's...dark.
farmer_10
Pilot fish

Postby trix88 » Sun, 14Apr13 01:52

ultimate felony = successful bank heist
trix88
Pilot fish

Postby trix88 » Sun, 14Apr13 02:04

baby boom= day 70 natasha(daughter) invite you to "safe house" (assume you have to gotten the dinner bj before hand) just cum inside her and voila a baby is boomed
trix88
Pilot fish

Postby ozguy » Sun, 14Apr13 04:21

I need help with the Sparkles of Champagne achievement too.

For "Don't Make Me Angry",
pull gun on the guy at the beach who slaps Natasha's ass
ozguy
great white shark

Postby Comis » Sun, 14Apr13 08:17

For Sparkles of Champagne:
Buy Ecstasy at the Abandoned building. When you reach Love with Miley, buy the champagne. After the two of you go to your apartment, slip the ecstasy into her drink, act the bad boy, force her to deepthroat and fuck her in the ass. When she says she can't take it, fuck her ass faster.
Comis
sirens hunter

Postby Southpaw » Sun, 14Apr13 11:31

Hey guys !

Just registered and this is my first post. So if I do anything wrong please correct me.

I´ve been playing "Johnny Bullet" on lopgold.com for four days and got all
achievements and endings EXCEPT ending 2. Can´t figure out how to get it.

I wanna warn you because what I´m going to reveal now is one BIG SPOILER !

I found a bug in Version 0.98 which always sent me back one day, without erasing the improvements
(skill raise, money, relations with girls) I made that day.

When I decided to visit Marika at the gym (you must have met her before downtown)at day 20 and had no training gear
(that I just could not buy although I got more than enough money – which is also a bug) I just had to refresh my browser
to go back to day 19 !

Later I realized that the “sending back one day” – bug was not associated with Marika.
It worked all the time. Soooo ....... Just improve yourself in ANY way, then refresh your browser the next morning.
With a little patience you will be able to get perfect skills, buy all equipment, get it on with all the girls, etc ...
early in the game.

So if anyone knows how to get ending 2, please tell me.
If anyone wants to know how to get the other endings or achievements, just ask me.

See ya !
Southpaw
Pilot fish

Postby Southpaw » Sun, 14Apr13 12:37

Okay, just got ending 2 !

How blind have I been :crazy:
Southpaw
Pilot fish

Postby awesomer10u » Sun, 14Apr13 17:19

How do you even meet Marika?
awesomer10u
Pilot fish

Postby Sly Rambo » Sun, 14Apr13 18:33

awesomer10u wrote:How do you even meet Marika?

Shes just downtown at some point. just keep checking the Downtown area and you will meet her.

Yeah having her die is pretty fucking dark. That should be changed surely, i mean just because i dont let her die doesnt mean i mean i wanna marry the bitch lol. zero relationship when she is rescued and then that happens? i dont have a choice?
Sly Rambo
sirens hunter

Postby Southpaw » Sun, 14Apr13 19:45

Sly Rambo wrote:
awesomer10u wrote:How do you even meet Marika?

Shes just downtown at some point. just keep checking the Downtown area and you will meet her.

Yeah having her die is pretty fucking dark. That should be changed surely, i mean just because i dont let her die doesnt mean i mean i wanna marry the bitch lol. zero relationship when she is rescued and then that happens? i dont have a choice?

Yes, I share your opinion: I also had no relationship points with Natasha and ignored all her calls -
and in the end I married her without having a choice ? It´s a bit lame [img]images/icones/icon16.gif[/img]
But otherwise I´m pretty sure that - following the story line - Dimitry would fuck you up if you refused his daughter [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

Apart from that I still think this is a great game with high replayability.
There may be some "teething problems" in this early version but it´s much fun to play.

Good night lagooners ...
Southpaw
Pilot fish

Postby leonizer » Sun, 14Apr13 21:55

C"mon guys :) You don't have to kill Nat to get access to other endings. Just drop your weapon or miss. Damn, what's wrong with you :)
leonizer
lagoon predator

Postby trix88 » Sun, 14Apr13 22:08

meeting marika - must have 50 appeal then go downtown
trix88
Pilot fish

Next

Return to Free sexy games