LOP Gold Johnny Bullet

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: LOP Gold Johnny Bullet

Postby Gamingfun » Sun, 14Apr27 14:41

How do you achieve My Precious? I assume it has to do with finding the engagement ring. I purchase the metal detector but still cannot find the ring. Is there another trick?
Gamingfun
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Pennel » Sun, 14Apr27 14:58

Gamingfun wrote:How do you achieve My Precious? I assume it has to do with finding the engagement ring. I purchase the metal detector but still cannot find the ring. Is there another trick?

You have to keep searching. You will find it in 4-5 tries I think.
Pennel
great white shark

Postby ozguy » Tue, 14Apr29 04:10

It is a random chance to find the ring each time you search. The first time I played the game I found the ring on the first search.
ozguy
great white shark

Postby Spluts » Fri, 14Aug08 11:21

Are there more scenes with Marika? Aside from the shower I mean.
Spluts
sirens hunter

Postby House party » Mon, 14Oct20 21:36

Can you say me how to do "Hawk eye" and "true friend" please, because I do not really understand how to do, thank you in advance
House party
sirens hunter

Postby TeineWolf » Tue, 14Oct21 06:16

House party wrote:Can you say me how to do "Hawk eye" and "true friend" please, because I do not really understand how to do, thank you in advance
It's been a while since I've dug through the game. So I can't remember character names off hand.

True Friend
When you are playing the Night Club arc, and you run into the guy, that wants Johnny to be his wing man. Of the two women, there's one you later get to hit on, every time you go back to the club. Later in the game. If you on the beach, you'll run into the guy, with the other woman. They fight, and Johnny takes her back to his place. If you turn down the sex, you are being a "true friend", to the guy from the bar/alley/beach.

"Hawk Eye"
When playing the mobsters daughter arc. Near the end of the game. Johnny comes home, and there's a gun man, holding the daughter at gun point. If you shoot and kill the guy, you are a "hawk eye". Again not played for awhile but having a high stat, on the gun traits. Might give you a better chance.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby House party » Tue, 14Oct21 18:23

Oh ok, thank you very much
House party
sirens hunter

Previous

Return to Free sexy games