College romance by lessonofpassion

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: College romance by lessonofpassion

Postby EscapeEvade » Wed, 14Apr09 01:24

So, I ran across a little thing where Reiko said
I was the best tutor she ever had after a tutoring session late in the timeline.

I tried to repeat that with the other girls, but I cannot figure out what the trigger must be for them. Did I experience a random event or is there maybe some threshold you have to pass?
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby karrek » Wed, 14Apr09 01:28

Really enjoyed it. The best free leo game in a long time (not that I haven't liked the others...).
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby ZaphodB » Wed, 14Apr09 02:43

redle wrote:
I think it also has to do with the human nature of comparison. Put an average guy next to a tall one and he may look short. Put the same man next to a short guy and suddenly you think maybe he's tall. The Asian in the intro picture certainly looks 'more Asian' when directly standing next to the other 2 ladies. Not that the poses and clothes and such can't also be a part as you say...

@Venom
As Zaphod basically said, the main rule/flaw of the stats builder is to flat out ignore your actual goal for the first 2/3 of the game. Completely ignore the women and spend 15 days or so just building up your player's personal stats. Only talk to the ladies once your stats are at a reasonably high level. (and for the most part, focus only on 1 girl in any 1 game... There just isn't enough time to max everything and everyone)

I hadn't considered that. Maybe more women should stand next to other woman to make themselves seem more different and maybe more attractive - it's a variation on Nash's game theory.

I did, as it were, complete the 2 women on Day 28 despite making a couple of accidental clicks - to get 3 I guess you would have to be flawless. Also I wonder if the expensive presents are quite as effective as they should be - however I don't want to work it out to such extent that it spoils the game. Given the choice I plumped for the blonde one.
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Postby leonizer » Wed, 14Apr09 20:37

As I mentioned on PF1: so far more than 80k times played and only 30 people were able to find one of 3 secrets hidden inside the game :)
leonizer
lagoon predator

Postby propofstiel » Wed, 14Apr09 21:46

It looks nice. I am looking forward to playing this game
propofstiel
Pilot fish

Postby redle » Wed, 14Apr09 22:00

EscapeEvade wrote:So, I ran across a little thing where Reiko said
I was the best tutor she ever had after a tutoring session late in the timeline.

I tried to repeat that with the other girls, but I cannot figure out what the trigger must be for them. Did I experience a random event or is there maybe some threshold you have to pass?

If I were a betting man, I would put a rather large pile on the bet that what you are trying to do isn't possible.
If I recall correctly... getting enough relationship points with each of the girls had them making an extra appearance in a different location. One was tutoring as you found, another was playing basketball, and the third was your drama class. Each location only has 1 girl that can possibly appear (at least that's my best guess).

@Leo
Well, since we play the game and it's all 'a secret' until we see it, how are we to know what you consider part of normal gameplay and part of a hidden gameplay? I click my mouse and something happens. No way for me to know if that was a secret click or not, unless the game says... "Hey, you just found a secret!" The above spoiler could just as easily be considered secret stuff or not.

@Zaphod
They do it all the time ;).
redle
star of the reef

Postby leonizer » Wed, 14Apr09 22:34

Redle - when you will find a secret you will know this is it :)
leonizer
lagoon predator

Postby ZaphodB » Wed, 14Apr09 23:26

leonizer wrote:As I mentioned on PF1: so far more than 80k times played and only 30 people were able to find one of 3 secrets hidden inside the game :)

Now that's what I call secret. I need to play yet again.

Found them all but unfortunately no good for me.

1 mistake cost me the chance of all 3 girls ... doh!

Spelling mistake at end Kendra should be "excited" not "exited"
Last edited by ZaphodB on Thu, 14Apr10 02:22, edited 1 time in total.
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Postby Franco » Thu, 14Apr10 00:39

Yeah, I got that scene in the library with Reiko too, but it didn't seem to lead to anything more in the game. Did I miss something?
Franco
star of the reef

Postby EscapeEvade » Thu, 14Apr10 02:24

redle wrote:
EscapeEvade wrote:So, I ran across a little thing where Reiko said

If I were a betting man, I would put a rather large pile on the bet that what you are trying to do isn't possible.
If I recall correctly... getting enough relationship points with each of the girls had them making an extra appearance in a different location. One was tutoring as you found, another was playing basketball, and the third was your drama class. Each location only has 1 girl that can possibly appear (at least that's my best guess).

@Leo
Well, since we play the game and it's all 'a secret' until we see it, how are we to know what you consider part of normal gameplay and part of a hidden gameplay? I click my mouse and something happens. No way for me to know if that was a secret click or not, unless the game says... "Hey, you just found a secret!" The above spoiler could just as easily be considered secret stuff or not.

@Zaphod
They do it all the time ;).

Yeah, I was able to get another scene, but I didn't read it because I was clicking through, expecting to be choosing another option... in doing so, I skipped right by the text... :( Now I can't recreate it!

Maybe these are the secrets? But since Leo said, "you'll know," I think it must be more than just those "scenes."
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby leonizer » Thu, 14Apr10 07:56

This times secrets are more hardcore than usual.
If you want some spoilers:

There are 3 objects hidden in the locations.
leonizer
lagoon predator

Postby neon » Thu, 14Apr10 09:36

Found all 3, wasn't too hard with the hint you gave. I'll leave it at that so other people can try to find them. One thing I'd like to mention though is:

Needing to use a QR code reader to see the pictures was kind of a pain.
neon
sirens hunter

Postby Super » Sat, 14Apr12 22:08

Finally played it. It was nice not having the characters be total dicks for once, but I've never been too big a fan of these stat builders. I prefer actual story to maximizing stats, especially since these games need a lot of trial and error.

Also, I wish there was some sort of acknowledgement you're knocking up three girls, personally. It could be group sex or jealousy or something. Just feels weird that they don't acknowledge each other's existence. And the pervert in me has to wonder why the threesomes are always hidden in single still pictures in the endings, but eh.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby jfrancois323 » Sun, 14Apr13 07:53

my phone doesn't use the app, but i need to remove tablet from case to see all three, they are nice!!
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby Cochise » Mon, 14Apr14 01:23

I maxed out the blonde, her character was lit up when the ending came on day 30, and I still got the "forever alone" ending.
Cochise
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games