Strip AirFighter

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Strip AirFighter

Postby gamebp » Tue, 14Feb25 20:33

fleet wrote:
gamebp wrote:

I'm a little surprised that you find the game so hard.

Your beta testers should have told you. [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]

hmm i don't have beta testers :(
gamebp
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Tue, 14Feb25 21:39

I'm certain if you ask here for someone to test your game you'll get more than you want.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby kessie8yl » Tue, 14Feb25 22:21

gamebp wrote:
LRM wrote:Stating before the game begins that you needn't collect all pics is also a good idea IMO

yes, you are right.

I'm a little surprised that you find the game so hard.

Don't you think that knowing all your own rules could be just one reason why you find your own game so easy?

I still wouldn't play it again... For me the pleasure of repetetively clicking the same button started to wane around 1980.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby gamebp » Tue, 14Feb25 22:42

kessie8yl wrote:Don't you think that knowing all your own rules could be just one reason why you find your own game so easy?

I know that when you click there is first a deceleration of 0.97*speed until speed< 1 then finally an acceleration of 1.04. Its means also that it is fast to reach a high vertical speed.

The fact to have a lot of inertia is supposed to decrease the number of time you have to click, but it means also that you have to anticipate the vertical movement. There is nothing else that i know, even it is my game.
I think a player could figure this out.

For me the pleasure of repetetively clicking the same button started to wane around 1980

the goals is not to click as fast as possible
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW7ZfCZRER8
gamebp
star of the reef

Postby DirtyPigeon » Wed, 14Feb26 19:13

Do you think that if you're going to post a game link on a forum board that you're not going to get feedback? Accept this as constructive criticism and make tweaks to the formula where the complaints keep piling up. Otherwise, nobody's going to play your game, and you're going to get a bad reputation for not listening to your audience. Don't be a tool.
DirtyPigeon

Postby gamebp » Wed, 14Feb26 19:16

DirtyPigeon wrote:Do you think that if you're going to post a game link on a forum board that you're not going to get feedback? Accept this as constructive criticism and make tweaks to the formula where the complaints keep piling up. Otherwise, nobody's going to play your game, and you're going to get a bad reputation for not listening to your audience. Don't be a tool.

yes and what is your score at this game ?
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/games/play/853/
gamebp
star of the reef

Postby Thrain » Mon, 14Mar03 10:21

I tryed the game last week.
During one full hour of trying, I succeded only one time to fully strip one of the model.

Yes this game is very hard.
I will say that 1/3 of picture cannot be picked, but it's not a problem as if you don't die you always have enough to pick.

The madness is narrow pass where you should maintain same Y position. Not impossible but very hard.
I fail 1 time on 2 to maintain same Y position long enough.
So I got the full strip when I was lucky enough to have only 3 or 4 narrow pass, and succefully pass all.

I thing if I tried longer, I will sure finish to strip all models, but I admit I definitly stopped after one hour of trying.

I don't think that game is insanely hard, but it randomly hard. That the bad point.
As it's based on mouse Y sensibility, I suspect too that all browser/OS don't give same game experience. (I don't take time to try several browser/OS combinations, so it's only a possibility)
Thrain
great white shark

Postby gamebp » Sun, 14Mar09 18:40

Thrain wrote:Yes this game is very hard.
I will say that 1/3 of picture cannot be picked, but it's not a problem as if you don't die you always have enough to pick.

The madness is narrow pass where you should maintain same Y position. Not impossible but very hard.

To maintain the same Y position, just click with a fast pace, you should be able to estimate your Y variation.
Also it is not required to pass the obstacles by staying in the same Y position, i think it's even usually a bad idea.

Thrain wrote:I fail 1 time on 2 to maintain same Y position long enough.
So I got the full strip when I was lucky enough to have only 3 or 4 narrow pass, and succefully pass all.

This is the average number of hard passes during a game. But i'm able to grab, let's say 85% of the pictures, you can see a video here:
http://youtu.be/Uwczj9_Fs7g

or here:
http://youtu.be/dae4Q_llrgE

Thrain wrote:I thing if I tried longer, I will sure finish to strip all models, but I admit I definitly stopped after one hour of trying.

I didn't play more than 1 and half hour myself and i take let's say 5-7 minutes to win (it requires 3-5 games), usually i stay clicked too long when i lose and i crash with the ceiling, so it's even not a problem of hard passes for me.

Thrain wrote:As it's based on mouse Y sensibility, I suspect too that all browser/OS don't give same game experience. (I don't take time to try several browser/OS combinations, so it's only a possibility)

I don't know what is the "mouse y sensibility", the Y speed is based on the time that you stay clicked on the left mouse button.
If you don't click during 3 seconds, the airplane is going to crash at a high speed (there is inertia in the movement)
If you click during 3 seconds, the airplane is going to climb at a high speed.
More you click fastly and more the airplane will stay steady.

Thanks for having played and thank you for your feedback

I think i'll test this 2 buttons gameplay in the future, since it's (probably) easier to control.
gamebp
star of the reef

Previous

Return to Free sexy games