Study Date v1.1.2

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Study Date v1.1.1

Postby karrek » Fri, 14Mar07 19:47

I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying it. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

The thought of another game with Jenny has crossed my mind, and I may do it in the future if and when I come up with an idea that I think justifies it. I'm not just going to do it for the sake of doing it though.
karrek
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Super » Fri, 14Mar07 20:04

If you don't mind me asking... have you gotten to work on your second game yet?
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby karrek » Fri, 14Mar07 23:24

I have started outlining a new idea, but it's really early stages, and there's no Jenny. It will be a long time before it's out, assuming I even end up making it.
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby flinter5215 » Mon, 14Mar10 15:36

Great game, loved Jenny. Am confused about Jenny's clothes. Have seen some discussion about getting Jenny to change clothes, did this drop out between versions? X Jenny when she arrives has her differently dressed than when you start to unwrap her.
flinter5215
great white shark

Postby exar » Mon, 14Mar10 17:05

flinter5215 wrote:Great game, loved Jenny. Am confused about Jenny's clothes. Have seen some discussion about getting Jenny to change clothes, did this drop out between versions? X Jenny when she arrives has her differently dressed than when you start to unwrap her.

The change of clothes depends on the themperature in the Living Room. Raise Theromstat result in a brake for a change between two steps.
exar
great white shark

Postby flinter5215 » Mon, 14Mar10 17:36

Sorry just found it.
flinter5215
great white shark

Re: Study Date v1.1.2

Postby karrek » Mon, 14Mar17 23:02

New version 1.1.2 has been uploaded, and can be found here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6ekn9u89q6gdc3m/Study_Date_v1.1.2.zip

Changes made in v1.1.2:
-various minor fixes

1.1.2 will likely be the last version. Simple AIF has been updated, and I anticipate the changes breaking compatibility with the version I used to write Study Date, so I've fixed the last few bugs people have reported before I update the plugin. I'll still have the old version of Simple AIF in case I decide to go back to it, but it will be a big enough hassle that I doubt I will. Thanks to everyone who played, and especially those who reported bugs.
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby Grizzlyman » Thu, 14Mar27 00:00

What is the syntax for using the romance novel with Jenny?

Is this book the same as the "literature book"? So far I've tried to show, give, use, read, study, ask, open, and tell but without moving the story forwards.
Grizzlyman
sirens hunter

Postby exar » Thu, 14Mar27 19:02

Grizzlyman wrote:What is the syntax for using the romance novel with Jenny?

Is this book the same as the "literature book"? So far I've tried to show, give, use, read, study, ask, open, and tell but without moving the story forwards.

when i right remenber, "give romance novel to jenny". the same thing like the calculator or the classic novel
exar
great white shark

Postby Grizzlyman » Fri, 14Mar28 17:11

Unfortunately (as I had already found out) the command "Give romance novel to Jenny" doesn't work. All you get is "Jenny is unimpressed".
Grizzlyman
sirens hunter

Postby ExLibris » Sat, 14Mar29 16:03

Grizzlyman wrote:Unfortunately (as I had already found out) the command "Give romance novel to Jenny" doesn't work. All you get is "Jenny is unimpressed".

When are you showing her the novel? She won't react to it until a very specific part of the study session.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Previous

Return to Free sexy games