Eleanor (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Eleanor (LOP Gold)

Postby Guntag » Thu, 15Nov19 01:45

realkane wrote:Even incest IN GAMES ONLY are sometimes liked by me but oh my, you cannot say this these days without being branded a pervert.
Let's put me on a burning stake!!!
Which is bullshit, i despise it in real life but in a game if used correctly it can be a great taboo and exciting forbidden topic.
Come on people, why else do you think the Goblin games are still legendary, Perilville and Working Man (infidelity only) more recently.

But hey, opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one, and this was mine.

Thank you so much game creators if you agree or not, thank you so much for making these games, i love them and love playing them, which makes you heroes in my book.

You can join me in my special pervert closet and we'll play Meteor again together for the 85th time !
Guntag
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby realkane » Thu, 15Nov19 02:43

only 85 times? ;-)

Meteor, SD3, The tesliss equation.........brilliant stuff.

Meteor probably the best for me.....orSD3 depending on which day it is.
This seems to be a day that nothing goes your way but you keep on going anyway....cause you're a CHAMP!
realkane
great white shark

Postby Tomasson26 » Thu, 15Nov19 17:09

So it will be huge. I'm looking forward. I think that it is worth waiting for, even if on the other hand, I want now. I know it's complicated. I hope you will now LWS and then it will come. So, February, March, I hope. Jesus, that's a long time.

[img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
Tomasson26
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 15Nov19 19:33

realkane wrote:only 85 times? ;-)

SD3 on a schoolday ofcourse ^^ weekends are for meteors

on topic of Eleanor and well mostly 2 now. While the impatient perv i am says give it now give it soon. My reasonable perv says: no no wait till its done cause with the high expectations of LwE and LwT, those need to be done bug free quality even surpassed the 1st ones, why? Cause of the expectations, if they contain at least 1-2 bugs a typo, bad grammar or anything else. A shit storm of insults is going to be released by well not me probably, but we know how the internet works.

edit: for typos they annoyed me when i read it back
Last edited by Skelaturi on Sat, 16Mar12 05:14, edited 2 times in total.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby chrispool » Thu, 15Nov19 22:08

Skelaturi wrote:

ontoipc of eleanor and wel mostly 2 now. While the impatient perv i am says give it now give it soon. My reasonable perv says: nono wait till its done cause with the high expectations of LwE and LwT, those need to be done bugfree quality even surpassed the 1st ones, why? Cause of the expectations, if they contain atleast 1-2 bugs a typo, bad grammar or anything else. A shitstorm of insults is going to be released by well not me probaly, but we know how the internet works.

Meteor and SD3 are both great games. Goblinboy will remain the best author of aif games. I hope he's happy in his life.

About Eleanor (and LWT2) : in my opinion, Leo is completely aware of the situation, that's why the games have been postponed. The expectations are so high, the games are so awaited by everybody, that issues will not be forgiven. I hope, and I'm sure that the games will be perfectly made. But the wait is very long...
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby saolo996 » Thu, 15Nov19 23:09

chrispool wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:

ontoipc of eleanor and wel mostly 2 now. While the impatient perv i am says give it now give it soon. My reasonable perv says: nono wait till its done cause with the high expectations of LwE and LwT, those need to be done bugfree quality even surpassed the 1st ones, why? Cause of the expectations, if they contain atleast 1-2 bugs a typo, bad grammar or anything else. A shitstorm of insults is going to be released by well not me probaly, but we know how the internet works.

Meteor and SD3 are both great games. Goblinboy will remain the best author of aif games. I hope he's happy in his life.

About Eleanor (and LWT2) : in my opinion, Leo is completely aware of the situation, that's why the games have been postponed. The expectations are so high, the games are so awaited by everybody, that issues will not be forgiven. I hope, and I'm sure that the games will be perfectly made. But the wait is very long...

To use words of "The Voice" I think they've bitten more than they could chew, this time.
And when it happens... You need time.
There are not only Ele2 an LwT2, there are free games too which are long awaited. It's the backside of the coin for having released ones with lower quality than usual, and for having developed a 3d game (and if I think about it I'm still a bit disappointed for having bought it at a full price while some days after it was in discount for the ones who had a subscription to LopGold and/or S&G, I wrote it here. Not matter of money itself, just principle).

Yes, internet can be cruel, I think people just need balance between what is a reasonable time to wait and quality, if they wait too long they will be merciless with little things as typos or meaningless bugs, if they have the game too soon they will be upset for low quality...
I have no idea how to help LopTeam... I can only suggest to involve as much people they can, even if not planned in the beginning.
At least this is my personal experience on products releasing.

I already know new games will rock, btw!
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby Tomasson26 » Wed, 16Jan13 12:53

So it will be soon. Just come LWS and then it will come that day. I was really looking forward. Perhaps it will be until March, the views are different. According to the latest information on the blog that hopefully will be. Images look great and from what he wrote Rahvin how much is added scenes. Eleanor 2 will be huge. I'm still here Rahvin thanked for a great script, but forgot too Chestnut commended for their excellent work. Thanks a lot
:p
Tomasson26
great white shark

Postby ofsheet » Thu, 16Mar10 16:12

Really excited for the new expansion!

Also I have a question, are there any anal scenes except for the one at home in bed?

It seems like there would be more, but maybe I just missed it.
ofsheet
sirens hunter

Postby Tomasson26 » Sat, 16Mar12 15:01

If you want someone to see a new screen - LOP them on Instagram. super news.
Tomasson26
great white shark

Postby Gio » Sun, 16Mar13 05:59

Tomasson26 wrote:If you want someone to see a new screen - LOP them on Instagram. super news.

can we have a link please ? :)
Gio
great white shark

Postby fsunolez75 » Sun, 16Mar13 17:00

http://blog.lessonofpassion.com/

Link in question for instagram is on the left side
or you can go there directly https://www.instagram.com/lessonofpassion/
fsunolez75
sirens hunter

Postby Monkey Boy » Tue, 16Mar15 18:43

The following picture is alarming... as it seems Eleanor got tattooed up on her calf. Yuck! :(

http://blog.lessonofpassion.com/wp-cont ... nim_24.jpg
Monkey Boy
sirens hunter

Postby Tomasson26 » Fri, 16Mar25 20:10

Why alarming? Accidentally it looks great. coming soon. I look forward to Eleanor.
Tomasson26
great white shark

Postby Dasati » Fri, 16Mar25 22:57

Tattoo doesn't bother me but each to their own I guess.
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby Monkey Boy » Fri, 16Mar25 23:04

Tattoos are trashy. I hope it's some kid of option or something, like the tattoo in one of those old "500" LOP games.
Monkey Boy
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games