Eleanor (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Eleanor (LOP Gold)

Postby Tomasson26 » Wed, 14Mar05 19:58

LucaNatoli wrote:
Tomasson26 wrote:Hi, this is a great game. I love it. Graphically it is beautiful. The scenario is excellent. I hope that will be an expansion. must be. :crazy: Because it would be a shame. Eleanor has a lot of options to continue. it was a great idea. I like it better than LWT.

As far as i know, they are not planning an extension on this game. That being said, there is meant to be a few more games coming out this week or next. They have a planned expansion for Living With Temptation, but they are not sure when they are going to make and release it.

What is your opinion? They would like a continuation of Eleanor?
Tomasson26
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby stoper » Wed, 14Mar05 21:13

The game is really good and people seem to like it. There is no reason for the LOP team not to expand it.
stoper
great white shark

Postby xyz » Thu, 14Mar06 04:12

is there any lesbian ending with paige? cause I cant even find it :(
xyz
Pilot fish

Postby Tomasson26 » Thu, 14Mar06 07:57

stoper wrote:The game is really good and people seem to like it. There is no reason for the LOP team not to expand it.

So you will be the continuation of Eleanor?
Tomasson26
great white shark

Postby LucaNatoli » Thu, 14Mar06 11:59

Tomasson26 wrote:
LucaNatoli wrote:
As far as i know, they are not planning an extension on this game. That being said, there is meant to be a few more games coming out this week or next. They have a planned expansion for Living With Temptation, but they are not sure when they are going to make and release it.

What is your opinion? They would like a continuation of Eleanor?

Could not tell you. I for one would maybe like to see another adventure game, maybe later down the road though. But I do welcome an expansion. There is a few paths i can see where they left open where an expansion may be suited.
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby bakuluus » Fri, 14Mar07 00:18

ozguy wrote:
bakuluus wrote:This is a fun game, but I was wondering about the game shot I saw where Eleanor is blindfolding Drake in the office bathroom. Is that in the game, and if so how does one go about getting there?
I can only reach the bathroom scene where she rubs her boobs in his face. Thanks!

The picture you are referring is a composite picture. The bathroom background is for the picture beside it. The blindfold scene is actually in your house and involves a threesome with a stripper.

Ah, thanks. I see that now. I hope that they expand on Eleanor at some time in the future. Her descent into debauchery is super hot.
bakuluus
Pilot fish

Postby Monkey Boy » Fri, 14Mar07 07:50

Will this game receive updates the same way Tori 500 and Living With Britney did? Perhaps add an option to replay the "job promotion" scenes, as well as add new job promotions (since it's easy to get to the current "top rung" early in the game)? Eleanor is my favorite game of LOP. She's rather beautiful, and unlike a lot of the past characters, she looks great naked with her shapely thighs and an ass to back up her big breasts, and no trashy tattoos. Also, the few missionary positions in this game were better than previous games too (my guess is that the developers are finding ways to beat the "3D model polygon clashing issues of old." Personally, in addition to the updates mentioned above, I'd like to see:

More loving scenes with Drake (in his office, more positions in bed, other areas of the house), since that's the "Loving Wife" route.

A scene where Drake's friend comes back to "finish the job" that was started when she blew him in the bathroom.

A "company board meeting" where Eleanor gets gangbanged by a group of CEOs (that could also work for the strip club job) since that's the "Dirty Whore" route.

Kevin (or Drake) having sex with her in her office or Drake's office or in a bathroom stall. That section of the game has so many rooms and possibilities.

I understand that it's a business and money talks... so I'll pick up subscription months when new updates to Eleanor get put up. I like this game that much.
Monkey Boy
sirens hunter

Postby Tomasson26 » Fri, 14Mar07 13:32

Monkey Boy wrote:Will this game receive updates the same way Tori 500 and Living With Britney did? Perhaps add an option to replay the "job promotion" scenes, as well as add new job promotions (since it's easy to get to the current "top rung" early in the game)? Eleanor is my favorite game of LOP. She's rather beautiful, and unlike a lot of the past characters, she looks great naked with her shapely thighs and an ass to back up her big breasts, and no trashy tattoos. Also, the few missionary positions in this game were better than previous games too (my guess is that the developers are finding ways to beat the "3D model polygon clashing issues of old." Personally, in addition to the updates mentioned above, I'd like to see:

More loving scenes with Drake (in his office, more positions in bed, other areas of the house), since that's the "Loving Wife" route.

A scene where Drake's friend comes back to "finish the job" that was started when she blew him in the bathroom.

A "company board meeting" where Eleanor gets gangbanged by a group of CEOs (that could also work for the strip club job) since that's the "Dirty Whore" route.

Kevin (or Drake) having sex with her in her office or Drake's office or in a bathroom stall. That section of the game has so many rooms and possibilities.

I understand that it's a business and money talks... so I'll pick up subscription months when new updates to Eleanor get put up. I like this game that much.

I am really enjoying this post. With all agree. All ideas come to me like I'm talking myself. These are great ideas. I think that is the team to consider. I agree with a lot of character to Eleanor. It is really beautiful.I do not know if you read here LOP team discussion. Maybe you could give your opinion on blog lesson of passion.I also praise for Eleanor. So what's a team we say? [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Tomasson26
great white shark

Postby karankundre007 » Sat, 14Mar08 10:32

its a superb game and concept(better than lwt) but lost interest in the ending. Please make a expansion.
karankundre007
Pilot fish

Postby karrek » Sun, 14Mar09 14:29

Really? I thought Living with Temptation was miles better. This is still enjoyable, but nowhere close to LwT.
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby Tomasson26 » Sun, 14Mar09 18:46

karrek wrote:Really? I thought Living with Temptation was miles better. This is still enjoyable, but nowhere close to LwT.

.I like it a lot more Eleanor.Especially in terms of both looks El. it's sexy cat. and has plenty of options. LWT have a wife and a mistress. end. therefore, Eleanor leader. :crazy:
Tomasson26
great white shark

Postby Rikwar » Sun, 14Mar09 18:50

Tomasson26 wrote:
karrek wrote:Really? I thought Living with Temptation was miles better. This is still enjoyable, but nowhere close to LwT.

.I like it a lot more Eleanor.Especially in terms of both looks El. it's sexy cat. and has plenty of options. LWT have a wife and a mistress. end. therefore, Eleanor leader. :crazy:

Different strokes for different folks ;)
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Tomasson26 » Sun, 14Mar09 19:05

Rikwar wrote:
Tomasson26 wrote:

Different strokes for different folks ;)

too true. 100 people 100 tastes
Tomasson26
great white shark

Postby Tomasson26 » Thu, 14Mar13 13:00

super, super, super news. According to the blog http://lopteam.blogspot.cz/ will have Eleanor [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] expansions. I'm excited.
Tomasson26
great white shark

Postby Monkey Boy » Thu, 14Mar13 14:19

I'm really glad that they're going to do it, and allow me to show them that there are customers out there willing to shell out a bit extra if they listen to us and give us what we want.
Monkey Boy
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games